May 28, 2008
East Mesa, AZ and Prescott, AZ
Visit site
✟21,063.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: HOW MUCH I TRULY LOVE YOU ALL :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

:crossrc::crossrc::crossrc: The Lord has Blessed YOU all A Gazillion Times Over! :crossrc::crossrc::crossrc:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: And Crabbie LOVES YOU ALL SO VERY, VERY, VERY MUCH! :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I am going to begin a new thread, that Our Sweet Father God wants me to open, for continued prayers, support and love, from all of YOU, regarding "My New Journey With My Sweet Father God!"
:thumbsup: :clap: :angel:

I will be needing your continued prayers, as I am so overwhelmed right now with everything! My Father's estate, re-arranging our finances, having to now live with my Brother and Sister without my Crabbie, my personal health, etc. :sick: :cry:

But I know that Our Sweet Father God has "everything" taken care of! HE had this all planned and done, before I was born!:clap: :angel:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:Thanks again for all your prayers! :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY, VERY, VERY MUCH! :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

:crossrc: May Our Sweet Father God Bless YOU All! :crossrc:

:angel: Peace BE With YOU, My Dear Brothers and Sisters In Jesus Christ! :angel:

Bye For Now!
:wave: :hug: :angel:

Upvote 0

heavensangel1964

Storming 'Heaven' For Souls
May 28, 2008
East Mesa, AZ and Prescott, AZ
Visit site
✟21,063.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Thank YOU all for all of your loving, sweet and caring prayers, these last four months...:hug:

For it has been a very emotional, physical and spiritual roller coaster for my family and I...:cry:

But I know that Our Sweet Father God has us ALL, and, will continue to take care of us, even through the most trying times...:angel:

:crossrc::crossrc::crossrc: May Our Sweetest, Caring, and, Most Devoted, Loving Father God, Bless YOU ALL!!!
:crossrc::crossrc::crossrc:

Upvote 0

puppii

*Blessed*
Nov 22, 2010
✟17,778.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Thank YOU all for all of your loving, sweet and caring prayers, these last four months...:hug:

For it has been a very emotional, physical and spiritual roller coaster for my family and I...:cry:

But I know that Our Sweet Father God has us ALL, and, will continue to take care of us, even through the most trying times...:angel:

:crossrc::crossrc::crossrc: May Our Sweetest, Caring, and, Most Devoted, Loving Father God, Bless YOU ALL!!!
:crossrc::crossrc::crossrc:

Praise God!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.