MY family

Dear Child of God
Who put that thought into your head
that your family is destined to hell we know
who is responsible for putting it there but this is a big negative of this we are sure.
We cannot do the changing this is God,s work
by the holy spirit all we have to do has christians is pray may I suggest that you ask other saved members of your family to join you in prayer at a set time each day and
pray in the spirit that God would move by his spirit in the lives of those you are praying for move from your negatives into your positives and see what great things God will do there are many prayer warriors on the boards that will pray for their salvation of this Iam sure please write them
To-day and please write me when ever you like and I shall reply.
God Loves You and So do we
Pastor Gerald Sisyer June UK

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Mat777:
I am tired of knowiung my Family is going to Hell - they are all either ambigious in their faith (my mom and aunt) or they are not saved at all (everyone else). I am tired of this. IF you could pray for them it would be cool. My dad is a slave to anger and my sister is a slave to most everything.</font>

------------------
GOD IS GOOD LET ALL THE
PEOPLE PRAISE HIM

Upvote 0

FFX

PS2 Chick with Passion
Dec 11, 2001
Melbourne, Australia
Visit site
✟15,837.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
Hey Mat777... I kinda know how you feel, but let's not get into my family ^_^. Anyway... give this burden to God... seriously! I mean... you can't handle on your own, its really big... leave the big things to God!! I'm going to do some praying for you and your family, and I'll be doing the same for me and my family, ok ^_^. Cool!

BTW, welcome to the board!! ^_^

Upvote 0

Mat777

Dec 21, 2001
Visit site
✟387.00
I know that it is God's work - and I have given the burden to him - it is a matter of being diligent in my prayer for them - as things come uop I am praying for them - Intercession, unfortunately the only other members of my family I know are saved are my cousin and his wife and I have almost no way of contacting them - they are in Boston - I am in Delaware but I do have a close friend of the family who is saved who is moving back here soon - so maybe I will pray with him - I sitll thinki we as Christians have a responsibility to pray for thiose who are not saved.

Upvote 0

bible

RECESSION.[wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my m
Dec 22, 2001
Visit site
✟130.00
Faith
Taoist
Some prayers can only be answered if you pray AND fast:

Mat 17:16 And I brought him to thy disciples, and they could not cure him.

Mat 17:17 Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me.

Mat 17:18 And Jesus rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour.

Mat 17:19 Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out?

Mat 17:20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Mat 17:21 Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Thank you for your encouragement - please add more because I am feeling kind of down right now - my sister and my dad are not coming to Chruch with me this morning and my dad is living in his slavery to Anger real bad at the moment - which rips my mom up. I guess I have to be more on my own right now and talk to htem here before I can get them into the house of the Lord.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
He is no longer abusive - was towards me physically (for a short while) and verbally most of my life - but once I beat (or Actually God delivered) the anger slavery - I refused to fight anymore - since then he just sits a broods - it is not harmful except to my moms ego and feelings - thank you though and thank everyone for their prayers.

Upvote 0
It was a privilege and honour to pray for you and your family!
smile.gif
Merry Christmas!

Upvote 0