My dad's goin over sea's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

peggysue17

My Dad's in the National Guard and he has been activated for the past few month's. He's been told that he would have to go to Iraq, then they said he isnt goin. Now they tell him he's going elsewhere. PLEASE pray for my dad to be safe and warm while he's over there. And dont forget all the other soliders fighting for our freedom. Thanks to all and GOD bless.

JacobsDream

Ace by His Grace
Nov 12, 2005
Chicagoland
✟24,208.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Father, according to your promises in Psalm 91, guide and protect her father where ever he goes along with all the other members of the armed forces. If you are for them, no one can be against them.
Fight on his side and he'll never loose, in Jesus name we pray, amen.

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father, I lift up peggysue's dad before You, asking that You put a hedge of protection around him. I pray that You help him to remember all he he has learned, that You will watch over him, minister to him when he is missing his loved ones and home, give him courage when needed and Your constant peace. I ask that You surround this family with Your presence and peace, that You send others to assist them in this man's absence. I pray Father for all who serve, that You might watch over them at all times, keep them safe from harm, and bring them home safe. Thank You LORD that we can ask You to be there when we cannot, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0

tapero

Legend
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
✟88,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Lord, I pray for Peggysue's dad that he would be safe and warm Lord in the service to our country. I pray too for all the other soldiers, for their safety and warmth. Please give Peggysue a calm about her dad and give her peace. Thank you Lord. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.