✟1,066,173.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I believe the churches as seven...

1. Ephesus - Messianic - Beginning with the Apostle to the Circumcision, Peter
2. Smyrna - Martyr - Beginning with the Apostle to the Un-Circumcision, Paul
3. Pergamos - Orthodoxy formed in this time... Pergos is a tower... Needed in the dark ages
4. Thyatira -Catholicism formed in this time
5. Sardis - Protestantism formed in this time- A sardius is a gem - Elegant yet hard and rigid
6. Philadephia - The Great Awakening formed in this time - To be sanctioned is to acquire it with love.
7. Laodica - Rich, increased with goods, and have need of nothing?

And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. - Revelation 5:4

As I am not worthy to open and read the book I cannot be sure of the exact boundaries. I believe the seals seal each movement (the candlestick) in which the stars are the ministers thereof. As a star can exist in a constellation I believe the possibility of millions of ministers within each movement.

254811_e2605e7ea7d44a55b55ec8f9edea64a9.png

The Great Awakening - "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out:" - Revelation 3:12

I go to churches I consider of the Great Awakening but am annoyed of the fact that they cannot keep the revival going. I believe the church of the Great Awakening basically has three experiences...

1. Salvation - Very easy! Simply acknowledge the Lord Jesus Christ
2. Sanctification - The Christ formed on the inside. If not... Come back tomorrow night!
3. Spiritual Gifts - I believe every one has their own unique gift

I have met people I would consider sanctified and can look inside their character and find nothing but pure goodness. But in this day and time... I sense instability of character that worries me. I also find myself visiting churches I believe of Sardisean nature. In which though not as tender of spirit, much more steadfast. I would even go on to say that the difference between the Sardisean and the Philadelphian...

The Sardisean - Does not believe in backsliding
The Philadelphian - Practices it!

Which... Again... Is very annoying as I can't put much weight on people of Philadelphian type people these days. It is almost to the point these days of reminding me of a scripture in Isaiah...

Lo, thou trustest in the staff of this broken reed, on Egypt; whereon if a man lean, it will go into his hand, and pierce it: so is Pharaoh king of Egypt to all that trust in him. - Isaiah 36:6

All of this church splitting and falling away is to me hurtful. And the ease of carnality destructive. I have found myself visiting Southern Baptist and Lutheran churches more and more these days. Interesting, though, that the Southern Baptist calls itself "Northstar" and you have to dig deep to find their roots Southern Baptist. A good church though and I enjoy the professional and clean type people. They do very well having thousands in attendance...

image.jpg