Ohio
✟16,714.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am 17 and I had premarital sex with a non-Christian. Yes, I know this is wrong, but I love him and I've been seriously questioning my faith for about three years now. It was a stupid mistake. Anyways, we have now brought a baby into this world but as if the situation weren't bad enough already, I just ran away from foster care to come live with this guy because I learned that until I'm 18 they can force me to have an abortion. I want my baby! If anything ever happened to him/her I wouldn't be able to forgive myself.

My birthday isn't until March and I'm already two months along. Thank God that I went to a clinic where the person who gave me the pregnancy test had a heart. She gave me a bottle of 100 prenatal vitamins (even though it's illegal), but other than this I'll have no prenatal care until I'm four months along. Please, please pray that my baby lives with no complications, that I live through this pregnancy (my mom had pre-eclampsia with me, causing her nearly to die and me to be born at 7 months 3 and 1/2 pounds and my aunt's first child [I'm the first of my mom's children] was born mentally retarded), and that somehow my child and perhaps husband will find Christ through their religion, Catholicism.

daisycharm

Dec 3, 2006
✟7,828.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
for the legal stuff....
No one can force you to have an abortion if you are of sound mind... thats the Law. And being pregnant legally emancipates you to get medical treatment for you and your child... Ohio Law and most everywhere in USA.

I would call your local health dept or look for a teen pregnancy crisis hot line and talk to them about this before you make any more decisions or moves... find out exactly what the law is and what your rights are. Make a list of questions you have before you call them, and write down the answers when you ask them.

Do you have a preacher or a Christian person you can talk to? There are several Christian based pregnancy help type places. You can google for you local area and check in your yellow pages.
here is a link... http://www.harborhouse.org/
Also you may want to put that as one of your questions to the crisis center... they probably have #s for Christian teens... you are not alone.

Think about this... have you made your situation better by living with this guy?
Can he provide for you?
Do you feel that you are doing the right Christian things for your child and yourself?
You really have a lot of serious decisions to make... they will effect you for the rest of your life and your childs too. I would really try to find a preacher or Christian counsilor to talk with about this. There is help.

:prayer: praying for you.

Upvote 0

chava

Veteran
Nov 19, 2004
Ohio
✟16,714.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That's the problem they would try to argue I'm not of a sound mind. The baby's father is and I am. But what I've seen them do in the past (this is a very corrupt system) is force the mother to go to a clinic, tell them they have no idea who the father is and that they are insane, even though they aren't and they know exactly who the father is. I've also seen them make the girl give up her baby to adoption one month before she turned 18.
As for the crises pregnancy centers they all say I need a parent/guardian's signature and an insurance card. I can't get the signature and I don't have my insurance card. Other than the fact he's not christian my boyfriend is an awesome person. He loves the kid more than anything and me more than anything. He's getting a job to support the child and is even looking into going into the medical field to help our little family get started. His parents are going to co-sign us a car and a house in a year and let us stay at their house until then.
So I think it's for the best. I actually have a friend who is a youth pastor and a lawyer. So yes I have connections. It's just the system is so corrupt there's little he can do.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Almighty Father, You know the situation that is upon our sister, the fears that are in her heart, the troubles and worries that are wieghing upon her. Bless her O Lord, with strength, with peace and with health. Surround this unborn child with Your Mighty Hand, allowing no harm, no evil to prosper. Father, You have blessed this young girl with a miracle, a life growing inside her. Be with this baby, enable him to grow strong and healthy in his mother, giving both mother and child a safe delivery.
Father, let our sister continue to grow in her faith. Bring to her Your Truth, Your Word, Your will. Lead her in Your Ways O Lord, down the path that You have for her. Bless this young couple, physically, financially, spiritually. Let them both seek Your Will over their own Lord God.
In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

pockleberry

Apr 10, 2005
✟16,017.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lord I pray that you suround this girl and her unborn baby with a wall of your protection, that no one will be able to harm either of them in any way. I also pray that you will speak into the heart of the father that he will come to know you and your amazing love for him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jesusxchick

God's Little Princess
Oct 13, 2006
Georgia
✟16,641.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Heavenly Father, bless our sister and help her through this difficult time. Keep her and her baby safe from any harm. Let this baby be born healthy and walk with this child through his/her life. Bless our sister and let her feel Your presence in her life. Let her faith become strong and introduce You to her child. Help this mother and child through this time and let things go in a blessed way. In Jesus' holy name I pray. Amen.

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Heavenly Father, bless our sister and help her through this difficult time. Keep her and her baby safe from any harm. Let this baby be born healthy and walk with this child through his/her life. Bless our sister and let her feel Your presence in her life. Let her faith become strong and introduce You to her child. Help this mother and child through this time and let things go in a blessed way. In Jesus' holy name I pray. Amen.
I Stand In Agreement Father In Jesus Beloved Name. Amen

Upvote 0