Hugging God, Jesus, and Chocolate ^w^ =3
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello!! This is a Thread I made for me to post my Artwork. =3 ^w^ Feel free to share your artwork here too!! :):):hug::hug::coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone:

Pumpkin Pie 5 Smaller.png
Pumpkin Pie Png Small.png
Cream The Rabbit Sprite.gif

GodJesusAndChocolate

Hugging God and Jesus ^w^ =3
Dec 17, 2021
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I like your pumpkin pie and 8-bit artwork. :) Is the guy an original character, or one from a video game?
I didn't make the Pumpkin Pie or the Cream The Rabbit!! I just use those to decorate my posts. :burglar::burglar::):):coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone:

I'm going to post my artwork soon!! :):):coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone:

Cream The Rabbit is from Sonic The Hedgehog. :):):coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone:

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟78,505.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I didn't make the Pumpkin Pie or the Cream The Rabbit!! I just use those to decorate my posts. :burglar::burglar::):):coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone:

I'm going to post my artwork soon!! :):):coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone:

Cream The Rabbit is from Sonic The Hedgehog. :):):coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone:
Sonic is a pretty cool game. My friend played a bit of Sonic on his PS4 back in 2021, a 16-bit style Sonic game from the 2010s. I don't play videogames myself, except when I'm with friends on their consoles, or at an arcade. Am stoked for your original artwork.

He played this game, Sonic Mania (2017):
1693274674563.jpeg

Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Dec 17, 2021
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
IMG-1843 With Me And My Husband And Pumpkin Pie With Signature.jpg

A Picture I made of me and my Fiancé (Soon To Be Husband) in Anime Style. The Pumpkin Pies I did not make, I just used them for decoration. I found them on google.

:hug::hug::):):cheer::cheer::clap::clap::coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone:

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟78,505.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
View attachment 335290

A Picture I made of me and my Fiancé (Soon To Be Husband) in Anime Style. The Pumpkin Pies I did not make, I just used them for decoration. I found them on google.

:hug::hug::):):cheer::cheer::clap::clap::coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone:
Aww, that drawing is so adorable. Hopefully your guy treats you with respect and dignity, two personality traits difficult to find in the 2020s. :) Do you do computer art also (Photoshop, Krita, Adobe Illustrator, Gimp, etc)?

Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Dec 17, 2021
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Aww, that drawing is so adorable. Hopefully your guy treats you with respect and dignity, two personality traits difficult to find in the 2020s. :) Do you do computer art also (Photoshop, Krita, Adobe Illustrator, Gimp, etc)?
Thank you!! [Hugs] :hug::hug::):):coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone:

I use Gimp. I don't draw with Gimp though. I use Gimp for adding text and pictures to pictures. I also use it for Bible Scripture Art. ^w^ =3 :coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone:

Pumpkin Pie 5 Smaller.png
Pumpkin Pie Png Small.png

Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Dec 17, 2021
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Cute photo!
Are you going to share some of that pumpkin pie with your fiance?

:congrat:
Thank you!! [Hugs] :hug::hug::):) And yes I will share with him!! Haha!! >_< ^w^ :):):hug::hug::full::full::coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone:

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟78,505.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you!! [Hugs] :hug::hug::):):coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone:

I use Gimp. I don't draw with Gimp though. I use Gimp for adding text and pictures to pictures. I also use it for Bible Scripture Art. ^w^ =3 :coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone:

View attachment 335295View attachment 335296View attachment 335297
I don't do any computer art, but it is cool that you use Gimp. The code for Gimp is open source, which means anyone could add new features to the software. Plus, open source typically means the software is free to use. Gimp is popular amongst Windows, Mac & Linux users alike. Also, I hope you share the pumpkin pie with your fiance. If I had a partner, I'd share my baking with the person, but I'd rather be single for now. Got to work on myself before being ready for someone to enter my life.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GodJesusAndChocolate

Dec 17, 2021
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
IMG-1875 With Pumpkin Pies With Signature.jpg

IMG-1875 With Pumpkin Pies With Signature I Love God And My Husband.jpg

Me and my Fiancé (Soon To Be Husband). ^w^ =3 :hug::hug::):):coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone:

~Pumpkin Pies are not made by me, I just used them as decoration.~

Made this today with my new Black
Alcohol Markers that I got from Amazon. ^w^ =3

Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟78,505.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟78,505.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GodJesusAndChocolate

Dec 17, 2021
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Me And My Husband Digital Art Chocolate Krita XP-Pen Drawing Tablet Empanadas Smaller.png

Me and my Fiancé (Soon To Be Husband) Digital Art Made By Me with Krita and Gimp. I did NOT make the Empanadas. I found them on google. I just used them for decoration. ^w^ =3 :):):hug::hug::clap::clap::cheer::cheer::ebil::ebil::coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone::jackolantern::jackolantern:

Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Dec 17, 2021
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Wow, this one is pretty cool. :) It is great that you use open source, free software. This is better than the proprietary Microsoft software.
Thank you Alex!! [Hugs] :hug::hug::):):coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone::jackolantern::jackolantern:

Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟78,505.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You're welcome. Since you use a lot of open source software, I'm guessing you use an Android? A lot of folks who use open source software tend to appreciate Android over iOS. For me, I like both of them equally. Android is more customizable, while Apple works better out of the box, however, Android is getting better each year.

Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Dec 17, 2021
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You're welcome. Since you use a lot of open source software, I'm guessing you use an Android? A lot of folks who use open source software tend to appreciate Android over iOS. For me, I like both of them equally. Android is more customizable, while Apple works better out of the box, however, Android is getting better each year.
My phone is Apple, but I do have a Chromebook. I don't know if that is considered Android. My Computer is a Dell Alienware Desktop. :):):coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone::jackolantern::jackolantern:

Empanadas Png Small.png
Pumpkin Pie 5 Smallest.png
Pumpkin Pie Png 6 Small.png

• Informative
Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟78,505.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Interesting combination. Chromebook uses ChromeOS, which isn't Android, but both Android and ChromeOS are heavily developed (programmed) by Google. :) Apple is pretty cool, and the company's CEO is gay and believes in God.

Upvote 0