Muslim Migrants Storming Europe Throw Away Free Food Given To Them Because It’s Not Good Enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
How shameful of you to throw around such accusations. :sigh:

Would you like me to repeat it? It is the stories themselves which are shameful lies.

Fascist nonsense, deliberately feeding racism. Vile stuff.

Reactions: Genersis
Upvote 0

Poor Beggar

Everything is everywhere.
Aug 21, 2015
Arizona
✟9,600.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Some food in cans you can still eat, but ain't it weird that there's so much people living in luxury and for the poor there's only the left overs?
It's good that they do at least something, but it is a shame. There's enough money and food on this world to feed everyone.

Churches here want to help them and told their members to take them in their homes. Europe should prepare for revival if we do that.

Is this not the fast that I have chosen:
To loose the bonds of wickedness,
To undo the heavy burdens,
To let the oppressed go free,
And that you break every yoke?
7 Is it not to share your bread with the hungry,
And that you bring to your house the poor who are cast out;
When you see the naked, that you cover him,
And not hide yourself from your own flesh?
8 Then your light shall break forth like the morning,
Your healing shall spring forth speedily,
And your righteousness shall go before you;
The glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard.
9 Then you shall call, and the Lord will answer;
You shall cry, and He will say, ‘Here I am.

“If you take away the yoke from your midst,
The pointing of the finger, and speaking wickedness,
10 If you extend your soul to the hungry
And satisfy the afflicted soul,
Then your light shall dawn in the darkness,
And your darkness shall be as the noonday.
11 The Lord will guide you continually,
And satisfy your soul in drought,
And strengthen your bones;
You shall be like a watered garden,
And like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.
12 Those from among you
Shall build the old waste places;
You shall raise up the foundations of many generations;
And you shall be called the Repairer of the Breach,
The Restorer of Streets to Dwell In.
I agree its a shame. This is why I help orphanages. But it may be all they have to give; all that's been made available to the relief crews.

Reactions: Messy
Upvote 0

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
We are to love our neighbours as ourselves. If we would eat the food, by all means give it to others. If we would not, then don't.

Foodbanks do not take food that is out of date, and for good reason. People deserve to be treated with respect. All people.

Upvote 0

Messy

Jan 30, 2011
Holland
✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
One year past the best by, not expiration. It's still perfectly good food. Canned food lasts forever. If it hasn't expired, and you're hungry and have no food, and this is what was donated, you would usually eat it. Unless you're an ungrateful refugee looking for the best of everything for free because you somehow feel entitled after destroying your own country and moving on to another.
I read that those in Hungary only did it because they wouldn't let them go to Germany etc. I don't know about those in France. There's ISIS members and criminal people too, but you can't just help noone because of that.

Reactions: Poor Beggar
Upvote 0

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
I read that those in Hungary only did it because they wouldn't let them go to Germany etc. I don't know about those in France. There's ISIS members and criminal people too, but you can't just help noone because of that.

Where is the evidence for IS being part of the refugee groups? That sounds like an urban myth.

Terrorists can afford to travel first class, and they can certainly get any travel documents they want, one way or another. They will not come to Europe on rubber dinghies.

Upvote 0

Poor Beggar

Aug 21, 2015
Arizona
✟9,600.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Yep, I think we are in special times. The church is being called out to truly walk by faith.

Reactions: Messy
Upvote 0

Messy

Jan 30, 2011
Holland
✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We are to love our neighbours as ourselves. If we would eat the food, by all means give it to others. If we would not, then don't.

Foodbanks do not take food that is out of date, and for good reason. People deserve to be treated with respect. All people.
No, food banks here have canned food that expired, because the date is just nonsense. It's still good. Other food: I'd not eat or give it to someone. I know people who took people from a poor country in their home and they wanted to throw away the cheese, because there was mould on it, but those people their stomachs were used to it and they insisted on eating it, they thought it was a pity to throw it away.

Upvote 0

Poor Beggar

Aug 21, 2015
Arizona
✟9,600.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
No, food banks here have canned food that expired, because the date is just nonsense. It's still good. Other food: I'd not eat or give it to someone. I know people who took people from a poor country in their home and they wanted to throw away the cheese, because there was mould on it, but those people their stomachs were used to it and they insisted on eating it, they thought it was a pity to throw it away.
Yeah you can just cut the mold off cheese as that's how it's made in the first place.

Upvote 0

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed

Not in the UK. Food has to be within date.

Shame on anyone who allows others to eat mouldy food, just because they are 'used to it'. That is a health hazard; nobody is immune to food poisoning.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Would you like me to repeat it? It is the stories themselves which are shameful lies.

Fascist nonsense, deliberately feeding racism. Vile stuff.

But you actually did NOT repeat it, did you? ;)

By making a few subtle changes, the news service was moved from being Fascist and the information "racist propaganda," to the comments having a Fascistic quality (which is nonsense) and saying that they could "feed" racism (which almost anything could do, in theory, so you're safe there).

So, I recognize that you are backtracking even as you want to appear defiant. That's something.

Upvote 0

Xalith

Apr 6, 2015
✟19,943.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Where is the evidence for IS being part of the refugee groups? That sounds like an urban myth.

Terrorists can afford to travel first class, and they can certainly get any travel documents they want, one way or another. They will not come to Europe on rubber dinghies.

It makes sense strategy-wise for ISIS to send some of their own dressed as refugees. Why?

Simple: They send a few of theirs grouped up with "Muslims" (the rest of the world sees them as all the same, but in ISIS's eyes, they're really infidels because they're running away) and then they stir up trouble where these Muslims come to live, and stir up dissent.

Their goal would be to get the Christians to hate the Muslims by sowing discord and distrust. What do you think would happen when 100 Muslim refugees move into your city and two weeks later, there's a suicide bombing or one of them marches into a church with a gun and does something unthinkable? Wouldn't that cause a sudden distrust towards the other 99 refugees that moved in?

EDIT: And then, AFTER the distrust, how many of the Muslim refugees when receiving distrust and hate, might be tempted to go back and join ISIS and continue the fight and/or become terrorists abroad?

Upvote 0

Messy

Jan 30, 2011
Holland
✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

They said that they would do it and they can just throw away all their papers and you have to take them in.
http://linkis.com/EWgXY

Upvote 0

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟432,249.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
What does this have to do with Islam?

This is a trumpery story about foreigners being ungrateful; I very much doubt the source knows or cares what their faith is.

Uh huh. By the same token, neither are "foreigners" a race, so either way your attempt to make this about race is really intellectually lazy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟279,478.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Merely fearing for your life isn't enough. To be a "real" refugee, you must abandon any pretence at human dignity.

People genuinely in fear for their lives don't turn up their noses at any food offered them. Beggars can't be choosers. They don't like it they can go home.

Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟146,184.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Not in the UK. Food has to be within date.

Shame on anyone who allows others to eat mouldy food, just because they are 'used to it'. That is a health hazard; nobody is immune to food poisoning.
There is a vast difference between the best by date and the expiration date. Best by simply means that the product tastes the best and is at its freshest before the stamped date. We can't serve expired food over here either. People are always confusing these dates.

Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟342,848.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Oh right. Like we're the racists!
Now that you mention it. There is vast amounts of racist views expressed in OBOB. Glad you've noticed.

I welcome any Christian, Shia or Kurdish Syrian refugees into the EU while their country is torn to shreds by iSIS.

i would, however, be far more reluctant to accept Sunni Syrians. ISIS and Al Nusra Front have vowed to destroy Christendom and they are a core element of Sunni Islam in the region.

Yes, I am descriminating against a whole swathe of the Syrian population. But self preservation plays a huge part in it...

Upvote 0
Sep 7, 2015
✟15,155.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The food had surpassed its best by - not expiration - date by 3 months. When I was still volunteering at the food pantry in my home town, it was good enough for those people. We kept and served food, which they gladly accepted, that was up to 1 year past its best by date, and they kept coming back, feeding themselves and their families. These people are after the best of everything... For free. If they keep piling in by the tens of thousands, they will destroy Europe as well. Then they'll move on. Repeat.

http://rightwingnews.com/top-news/m...od-given-to-them-because-its-not-good-enough/
We must do what is right.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.