Muslim Migrants Storming Europe Throw Away Free Food Given To Them Because It’s Not Good Enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟435,438.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Just FYI, Messy, you second link will not work from this website, due to the profanity in the article title that is automatically censored by the board. It automatically generates a 404 error, though if users are really interested in it it shouldn't be too hard to find on the host website itself (I'm not going to give the name because it'll just be censored anyway).

Reactions: Messy
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟668,148.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Honestly, how can they be real refugees if they won't eat table scraps and be grateful for the opportunity?

Some refugees have simple tastes. They only want the very best!
Seriously! If someone is truly down on their luck and hungry, are they really going to look at the food that's offered to them and say, "I don't want bread! Give me steak!"?

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟668,148.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Merely fearing for your life isn't enough. To be a "real" refugee, you must abandon any pretence at human dignity.

Sounds like you'd blend in with these people very well. No gratitude for what someone offers you when you're in need. If you'd rather starve to death than eat food offered to you because it wasn't prepared by a world-class chef and served on a silver platter, then just remember that you're literally not taking anything away anything from the person who offered you food when you were hungry. You only took something from yourself--and that something is your life. And all because you were too proud to accept food beyond it's "best by" date.

Upvote 0

Messy

Jan 30, 2011
Holland
✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Just FYI, Messy, you second link will not work from this website, due to the profanity in the article title that is automatically censored by the board. It automatically generates a 404 error, though if users are really interested in it it shouldn't be too hard to find on the host website itself (I'm not going to give the name because it'll just be censored anyway).
A pity.
It was about how they make those things up, share pictures of only men while the women and kids are also there and if you see how they are treated in that camp I could understand they get angry and move away there.

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Sounds like you'd blend in with these people very well. No gratitude for what someone offers you when you're in need. If you'd rather starve to death than eat food offered to you because it wasn't prepared by a world-class chef and served on a silver platter, then just remember that you're literally not taking anything away anything from the person who offered you food when you were hungry. You only took something from yourself--and that something is your life. And all because you were too proud to accept food beyond it's "best by" date.
I am pretty sure I could eat even a rat if I was starving.
I might even eat potato chips beyond their expiry date as long as they were absolutely soggy, and I wouldnèt even have to be hungry to do that.
It used to be more kosher to cut off the moldy parts of the block of cheese and eat the rest back when I was younger and food was not so abundant but that tends not to be so kosher any more.
If I was in desperate straits though, I would genuinely be grateful to be given nourishing food.

That is just common sense.

I guess I don't come from a culture where violence is the norm though, so maybe that is what is different here.

Upvote 0

twob4me

Shark bait hoo ha ha
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2003
Here :)
✟215,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MOD HAT ON!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Due to a lot of Flaming going on in this thread staff has decided to close out this thread permanently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MOD HAT OFF!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.