✟77,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Paleoconservatarian said:
I'll go ahead and offer one... the administration of the sacraments.

All you need is some bread and grape juice. I do it all the time. I prefer whole wheat Matzo, the kind Jesus used.

Show me where in the Bible that the Church leaders must administer the communion?

It was Matzo that Jesus broke on the Passover, not leavened bread. And? When he broke it? Crumbs fell on the floor. Matzo is like that. It was because of a certain church dogma that came much later on that said the falling crumbs are a sacrilege, and that a Catholic priest must administer the host so no crumbs will fall. Before then, there was no such regulation. Its not in the Bible.

When Jesus broke the Passover Matzo it had crumbs fall all over the place. I know. I celebrated the Passover for around my first twenty five years as a Jew. Matzo is a flat brittle bread.

Besides. I said.... show me where in the Bible there is something. Not some tradition devised by men of a certain denomination. I said.....

You have not named on function. Name other functions that the Bible says are so?

You showed me nothing that is said in the Bible. You only gave me the traditions of men.

In Christ, GeneZ

Upvote 0

Mikecpking

Aug 29, 2005
Telford,Shropshire,England
Visit site
✟18,099.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
I listen to a rock band called 'Rush' and see no problem with listening to secular music. Where I draw the line if music is openly satanic, eg like some death metal and thrash metal bands have some openly satanic images on their album covers to bands like ELO and Blue Oyster cult doing similar things. Those bands, I avoid.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.