Saying Goodbye to a Great Staffer: EdialDismiss Notice
Please help me wish Edial a wonderful blessed journey as he steps down from CF staff.
His footprint on our ministry will always remain but his presence will be greatly missed. I'm sure he will come around as a member to all his favorite forums but for now please join me at his profile page to wish him many thanks for the years of service he has brought to us all.
All of us on CF staff will miss him dearly!!
Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
- Access to private conversations with other members.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!
- Last Activity:
- Aug 9, 2015
- Aug 29, 2005
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Senior Member, 50, from Telford,Shropshire,England
- Mikecpking was last seen:
- Aug 9, 2015
- Dec 3, 1964 (Age: 50)
- Home Page:
- Sales engineer
- Springfield Christian Fellowship
- Fav. Verse:
- John 1:1
- Life View:
- Baptism Date:
- Bible Version:
- End Times View:
- Marital Status:
- Current Prayer Requests:
- Please pray for Telford, we have the 2nd lowest proportion of Christians for any town anywhere in the UK. There is a new missionary here looking to reach families in the 20 to 30s age bracket.
- Origin of the Life View:
- Theistic Evolution
- Date accepted Christ / Years as a Christian:
I am sales engineer selling sawing systems, deburring machines to the metal tube processing industry www.rsa.de and also have a part time business selling carnivorous plants www.carnivorousplants.uk.com
- Personal Testimony - How I became a Christian:
- I became a christian when I was 13 years old in a youth meeting at my local Baptist church. The gospel was presented to me and I knew it was the right path to take. I knew what I had commited myself into was the very start of something that was meant to be!
I am married, my wife and I go to a lively church www.scf.org.uk and have a small boy named John. We are active with alpha and making poverty history campaign. I am a great beliver in attacking social injustice in all its forms.
"Each of us, a cell of awareness, imperfect and incomplete. Genetic blends with uncertain ends on a fortune hunt thats far too fleet.." Neil Peart, Rush.