Music you love but no one els Listen to.

KagomeShuko

Wretched Sinner/Belovèd Child of God/Church Nerd
Sep 6, 2004
Lake Charles, LA
Visit site
✟29,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
LOL, it's probably best that they don't remember the cheesy mainstream version of Joshua Kadison that was overplayed on radio and on VH1...but his less popular songs on those earlier albums, and especially his more recent music, are just awesome. He's an amazing storyteller, and he has this deep, pure vision of humanity and the relationships that people in this life share with one another...and his music expresses that in such a beautiful way. There's also a depth of spirituality in his music that really reaches out an touches me. Not to mention he's a truly gifted pianist.

LOL, sorry. I just really, really, really love him. :kiss:
http://www.joshuakadison.com/music.htmlhttp://www.joshuakadison.com/music
Well, there's somebody who remembers him!

I love "Jesse" and "Picture Postcards from L.A." (especially this one)

Stein Auf!
Bridget

Upvote 0

HeatherJay

Kisser of Boo-Boos
Sep 1, 2003
Tennessee
Visit site
✟41,276.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I really enjoy Enigma, and also the band Frou Frou.. but most people have no idea who these two bands are.
I love Enigma...they were one of my very favorites in high school. LOL, that was a long time ago...almost 15 years now. :swoon:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Eryk

Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2005
Maryland
✟109,945.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I love traditional Armenian music. It's one of my music obsessions.

Like Mike McK, I grew up hearing a lot of what is now unfortunately called "easy listening". I heard a lot of Sinatra and Mills Brothers and Ray Charles and I still love them.

One of my favorite French bands is Autour de Lucie.. shame they broke up.

Upvote 0

PoundingMetal

Apr 18, 2007
✟15,420.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For the last 10 or so years I've always thought I listened to music no one else listened to. I am an avid Power Metal fan. No one around me knows the bands I listen to. Friends, family, families friends, friends of friends. Not a soul. But then I go to a concert of any particular band and I am there with hundreds of other fans. So, I can say "no, I don't listen to music that no one else does." I still think I do from time to time though.:)

God Bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.