Eastern Orthodox Neophyte
Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
✟30,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is anyone on here a music major in college? I'm about to get my bachelors degree in music tech and have no Christian friends to really talk about music theory/composition with :(. It would be cool if there was a couple of us to bounce ideas off each other and if there are producer/sound engineers here we could also listen to each others mixes and give advice. Just a thought:D.

Jon_

Senior Veteran
Jan 30, 2005
California
✟18,616.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Is anyone on here a music major in college? I'm about to get my bachelors degree in music tech and have no Christian friends to really talk about music theory/composition with :(. It would be cool if there was a couple of us to bounce ideas off each other and if there are producer/sound engineers here we could also listen to each others mixes and give advice. Just a thought:D.
I also play guitar and have some knowledge of music theory. I don't have any formal education in music, but my guitar instructor is a graduate of MI and he has an extensive musical background (he's basically been playing guitar professionally his entirely life).

Soli Deo Gloria

Jon

Upvote 0