Mother admits she regrets letting her 4-year-old son transition to a girl identity and describes realizing her mistake was like ‘leaving a cult’

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,839.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A mom regrets letting her older son transition after her younger wanted to copy

She said both her sons now identify as boys and are both 'blossoming'

Rose, who wishes to stay anonymous, raised her two sons as gender neutral with her wife, which was reflected in their clothes, toys and language.

When her four-year-old son said he felt like a girl, the mother encouraged him in his new identity - which she has now admitted was a 'mistake' that 'haunts' her.

Her concerns rose when her younger son, then three, said he too wanted to transition to a girl, despite being more of a 'stereotypical boy'.

Her honest confession comes amid growing cultural tensions in the US over the transitioning of children - as many believe the ideology is introduced too early.

Rose realized she had 'led' her sons to transition and immediately worked hard to reverse the mistake. She said both her sons, now around eight and nine, are living happily as boys and are 'blossoming and growing'.

Continued below.

FaithT

Dec 1, 2019
Midwest
✟157,138.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Rose, who wishes to stay anonymous, raised her two sons as gender neutral with her wife, which was reflected in their clothes, toys and language.

When her four-year-old son said he felt like a girl, the mother encouraged him in his new identity - which she has now admitted was a 'mistake' that 'haunts' her.

Her concerns rose when her younger son, then three, said he too wanted to transition to a girl, despite being more of a 'stereotypical boy'.

Her honest confession comes amid growing cultural tensions in the US over the transitioning of children - as many believe the ideology is introduced too early.

Rose realized she had 'led' her sons to transition and immediately worked hard to reverse the mistake. She said both her sons, now around eight and nine, are living happily as boys and are 'blossoming and growing'.

Continued below.
IMO transgenderism is a mental illness.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
IMO transgenderism is a mental illness.
I quite agree. It is also a spiritual delusion; Satan will cause as much damage to the children of men as he possibly can, because he hates God, and God loves man.

Upvote 0

FaithT

Dec 1, 2019
Midwest
✟157,138.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I quite agree. It is also a spiritual delusion; Satan will cause as much damage to the children of men as he possibly can, because he hates God, and God loves man.
I belong to a few book boards on FB and we are discussing the book I just finished. I have to watch what I say there because people are so touchy about subjects such as this.

Reactions: Wolseley
Upvote 0

FaithT

Dec 1, 2019
Midwest
✟157,138.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Continued below.
At least the mom admits it was a mistake! I’ll bet there are lots of parents in the same boat who won’t admit it.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,839.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Their kids will be sure to let them know.
At least the mom admits it was a mistake! I’ll bet there are lots of parents in the same boat who won’t admit it.

Reactions: FaithT
Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Continued below.
I agree. This is a cult. A bizarre one at that. Mutilating children. It is a "drink the cool-aid" kind of cult. It is not the kids, it is the parents and institutions that are responsible. And we have churches, medicine, politicians, and judges who allow it.
Madness.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,839.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I agree. This is a cult. A bizarre one at that. Mutilating children. It is a "drink the cool-aid" kind of cult. It is not the kids, it is the parents and institutions that are responsible. And we have churches, medicine, politicians, and judges who allow it.
Madness.
Yes it is! Where has common sense gone? It like everyone is living under a delusion now.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes it is! Where has common sense gone? It like everyone is living under a delusion now.
That is what cults are my friend. I was in a cult in the mid 60s before the Lord opened my eyes and delivered me.
Political and cultural cults are no different from religious cults. Only more dangerous because they can legislate their insanity into law.

Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,839.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That is what cults are my friend. I was in a cult in the mid 60s before the Lord opened my eyes and delivered me.
Political and cultural cults are no different from religious cults. Only more dangerous because they can legislate their insanity into law.
I’d love to hear your testimony! God bless you!

Upvote 0