Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
tulc said:
Anyone see this?
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11491483/
tulc(looks bad!) :sigh:

Yes, I have been watching a bit about this story through out the day. Many people have predicted civil war in Iraq, and this bombing of the Mosque, and the 29 retalitory bombings of sunni mosques, brings that possibility much closer. :(

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,590.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry, I meant to post in a different forum.

But do they have cookies and milk?
images

tulc(we do!) :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TerabyTe

Senior Veteran
Apr 11, 2004
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟18,329.00
Faith
Christian
EnBelgique said:
We should get out of there quick. Let them kill eachother if that's what they want. Im tired of it.
Let them kill eachother? Are you kidding? These are human beings we are talking about, and you want to let them kill eachother? My friend, you have to realize that Iraqi lives are just as important as American lives, and we can't let them live like they are living, now that they're on the brink of civil war.

Please try to remember that we are all children of God, no matter who, no matter where.

Upvote 0

Glaz

Obama '08
Jun 22, 2004
✟24,137.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
TerabyTe said:
Let them kill eachother? Are you kidding? These are human beings we are talking about, and you want to let them kill eachother? My friend, you have to realize that Iraqi lives are just as important as American lives, and we can't let them live like they are living, now that they're on the brink of civil war.

Please try to remember that we are all children of God, no matter who, no matter where.

Where did he say that Iraqi lives weren't as important as American lives? I hate it when people put words in others mouths.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Glaz

Obama '08
Jun 22, 2004
✟24,137.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
TerabyTe said:
These were his words.

Does it not seem like that's what he's implying?

No. He's saying that we should leave because they are going to kill each other whether we're there or not. How does that equate to saying American lives are worth more than Iraqi?

Upvote 0

TerabyTe

Senior Veteran
Apr 11, 2004
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟18,329.00
Faith
Christian
Because it would be completely selfish for us to just leave now, and to think that we should just leave without helping them recover is to ignore the Iraqi people. Were there car bombs and mosque bombings and whatnot going on before we invaded? If at all, certainly not close to the extent as it is now. We started this, and we must fix it, to leave now and leave them to kill eachother would be a terrible mistake.

Upvote 0