✟84,385.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Years before the burning bush, Exodus 2:
22 Zipporah gave birth to a son, and Moses named him Gershom, saying, “I have become a foreigner in a foreign land.”
Perhaps Moses circumcised Gershom but Zipporah, a Midianite, didn't like it.

Sometime later, a 2nd son was born and Zipporah didn't let Moses circumcise him.

Then Moses met God at the burning bush.

Exodus 4:
19 And the LORD said to Moses in Midian, “Go back to Egypt, for all the men who were seeking your life are dead.” 20 So Moses took his wife and his sons and had them ride on a donkey
"sons", plural, probably two sons.
24 At a lodging place on the way the LORD met him and sought to put him to death.
for failing to circumcise his 2nd son
25 Then Zipporah took a flint and cut off her son’s foreskin and touched Moses’ feet with it
"son's" singular

Now, Zipporah realized that the Lord was serious about circumcision. So she took it upon herself to perform the circumcision quickly without further debate with Moses and put the foreskin at Moses' feet. "See now, my husband. Here it is."
and said, “Surely you are a bridegroom of blood to me!” 26 So he let him alone. It was then that she said, “A bridegroom of blood,” because of the circumcision.
Zipporah finally accepted the price for marrying a Hebrew, son of Abraham.

Before Moses returned to Egypt to deliver the Israelites, God wanted Moses' house to be clean. Years later, Joshua circumcised the Israelites before he started the conquest of Canaan.