✟84,025.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Numbers 20:

12 But the LORD said to Moses and Aaron, "Because you did not trust Me to show My holiness in the sight of the Israelites, you will not bring this assembly into the land that I have given them."
Num 27:

12 Then the Lord said to Moses, “Go up this mountain in the Abarim Range and see the land I have given the Israelites. 13After you have seen it, you too will be gathered to your people, as your brother Aaron was, 14 for when the community rebelled at the waters in the Desert of Zin, both of you disobeyed my command to honor me as holy before their eyes.” (These were the waters of Meribah Kadesh, in the Desert of Zin.)
According to God, Moses disobeyed at the waters of Meribah. As a result, Moses would not enter the promised land. But then, Moses blamed the people, Deuteronomy 1:

37 Even with me [Moses] the LORD was angry on your account and said, ‘You also shall not go in there."

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟913,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Numbers 20:

Num 27:

According to God, Moses disobeyed at the waters of Meribah. As a result, Moses would not enter the promised land. But then, Moses blamed the people, Deuteronomy 1:
Then Moses appears in Israel with Christ and with Elijah. Matt 17.

Upvote 0