Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It does say though that those dead voters continued to vote even after their corporeal existence ceased to be. :wave:

At least 30 of them were people who died after they mailed their absentee ballot and before the election was held.

Upvote 0

Veritas

1 Lord, 1 Faith, 1 Baptism
Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
You're wrong. It does not say that.

It says it is a 10 year death audit however it never says that people were continuing to vote at least 10 years after their death. There is not enough information provided for you to make that assumption.

So you're saying the headline is wrong. So dead people voted but we just don't know for how long. This is just getting silly. Especially so since the left keeps claiming there is no such thing as vote fraud.

Upvote 0

Veritas

Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
It does say though that those dead voters continued to vote even after their corporeal existence ceased to be. :wave:

The hair-splitting is getting ridiculous. Let's argue over the numbers while still denying they exist. :doh:

Upvote 0

Bedford

May 10, 2013
✟20,990.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
So you're saying the headline is wrong. So dead people voted but we just don't know for how long. This is just getting silly. Especially so since the left keeps claiming there is no such thing as vote fraud.

I am saying you are wrong. You claimed that
81 dead people continued to vote for at least 10 years after their death.
when in reality it said no such thing. We do not know how far into the future any of these dead people voted.

You call it splitting hairs and I call it a wrong comment.

I understand it becomes silly when you are caught posting incorrect information, then take a parting show at the left.

Upvote 0

Queller

I'm where?
May 25, 2012
✟45,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Except it does say 10 years. Did you find something else?
By all means feel free to show me in the article where it says that

It says that 81 dead people continued to vote for at least 10 years after their death.
It isn't there. Continuing to vote for ten years after death is not the same things as

"A report presented Wednesday by Elections Director Kim Strach to the Joint Legislative Elections Oversight Committee said 81 voters have a voter history later than the date of their death."

which is what the article says.

Upvote 0

Veritas

Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
[serious];65322525 said:
Let's take this claim at face value despite the unclear reporting. We've got 81 cases over 10 years. That's 8.1 votes per year. 16.2 per federal election if you would prefer. As far as impact on elections, each illegal extra vote has the same impact as a vote improperly refused. So, can we cut those 16.2 votes we expect in November while not reducing legal voter participation by more than 16 votes?

The problem is this is just a small example. If every single state combed through all their voter records and past elections, I think nationwide you'd find many, many more instances. In fact, I posted in another thread of the case down in FL. It was just one county. I will continue to harp on this until the people who think it doesn't exist take it seriously. Its important for the integrity of our elections. And I mean this whether those double, false, fraudulent, extra votes, etc. are for R's or D's.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
LOL, NC makes the point. Someone broke it down on your own furnished website:
"The review searched databases in 27 other states and 101 million voter records ... 35,570 North Carolina voters from 2012 shared the same first names, last names, and dates of birth with individuals who voted in other states."

First, why did they only search 27 state databases - the other 23 states were irrelevant? Second, there were actually 127 million votes cast in 2012 - the other 26 million voters don't count?​

To answer the commentator's question, according to a graphic on the election commission's report, only 27 states share their databases with other states. The other 23 don't so the folks in NC couldn't search those databases.

Upvote 0

[serious]

'As we treat the least of our brothers...' RIP GA
Site Supporter
Aug 29, 2006
✟72,846.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The problem is this is just a small example. If every single state combed through all their voter records and past elections, I think nationwide you'd find many, many more instances. In fact, I posted in another thread of the case down in FL. It was just one county. I will continue to harp on this until the people who think it doesn't exist take it seriously. Its important for the integrity of our elections. And I mean this whether those double, false, fraudulent, extra votes, etc. are for R's or D's.
Ok, 16 votes times 50 states. 800 votes. Will "voter fraud prevention" laws reduce legal participation by 800 or more votes?

Upvote 0
Nov 29, 2011
✟15,270.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
From the text of the actual report document:

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1101899-board-of-elections-voter-audit.html

The North Carolina Board of Elections identified 35,750 voters with matching first and last names and date of birth were registered in North Carolina and another state, and voted in both states in the 2012 general election. Another 765 voters with an exact match of first and last name, date of birth and last four digits of their Social Security number were registered and voted in the 2012 general election in North Carolina and another state.

No if, ands or buts, this is voter fraud. It doesn't matter whether it's 765 or 765,000; it's breaking the law. Let's assume for a minute that every one of the 765 voted republican twice. That would equate to 1530 votes. Feel better, liberals? This is really just the tip of the iceberg. Just like they found in a tiny investigation in FL of illegal's registering AND actually voting in American elections. I'm sick of the issue being minimized and characterized as "rare", "non-existent", etc. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that there has been widespread fraud going on for some time. We don't have a reliable voting system with proper checks and balances to prevent this. Voter ID is one of many steps that could be taken to prevent fraud at the polls. There are other measures that need to be taken with mail vote states, like mine.

i have to call stop on this cus i was almost arrested becuse there was a other guy with the same name as me who was born same month same state his last 4 SSN was very close to mine was one number off. He had a warrant for his arrest, so when i went to go change car inscries it came up. SO i had to go down to the police and get it off my rec. So yeah if the police can slip up this easly i can see how ppl look like they voted more then once when they didnt.

I say we just dye the ppls fingers like they do in other places when they vote. As for mial in not sure but thats where the most furd as lil it is happens.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
At least 81 dead people have been voting in North Carolina | The Daily Caller#!

At least 81 dead people have been voting in North Carolina over the last ten years, according to state election officials.

The North Carolina State Board of Elections indicated that voter fraud may be at play in a report Wednesday after finding 81 instances of the names of dead people on voting rolls on dates later than their deaths.

“We have fraud and error vulnerabilities in our election system,” North Carolina state Rep. David Lewis said Monday after the report’s release.

NO WAY!

Liberal opponents of voter ID laws say voter fraud is rare, and therefore it hurts lower income and minority voters by requiring them to have identification.

But the State Board of Elections reported finding other instances of potential fraud: they found 765 instances of voters in North Carolina who also voted in another state in the 2012 general election.
In the People's Republic of North Carolina, the outcome has long since been decided by the Republican/Tea Party before the voters ever arrive at the polling stations!

How else do explain the result of the 2012 Election whereby the Republican were rewarded with 9 of the House 13 seats despite receiving only 48.75% (2 137 167 ballots) of popular vote?

Conversely, the Democrats who obtained 50.60% (2 218 242 ballots) of the popular vote received only 4 seats!

In the People's Republic of North Carolina, each Democratic seat in the House represents 553 842 votes, while each Republican seat requires only 236 352 ballots - that constitutes voter fraud on a massive scale!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
Allegations of voter fraud in North Carolina and other states are just a "smoke screen" to divert attention away from the far greater problem - the widespread subversion of democracy in America by the Republican/Tea Party!

The impact of "gerrymandering" the boundaries of House districts in North Carolina prior to the 2012 Election was repeated across the nation whereby the Republicans received a 33 seat majority in the House despite receiving 1.4 million few ballots in the popular vote than their Democratic counterparts.

This not only makes a mockery of the voting process, but in also undermines peoples faith in the the legitimacy of the election!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Allegations of voter fraud in North Carolina and other states are just a "smoke screen" to divert attention away from the far greater problem - the widespread subversion of democracy in America by the Republican/Tea Party!
Good job of diverting attention, jgarden. :thumbsup:
blame_bush_blame_tea_party_etc_bumper_stickers-r01940a9b05c743999a5a0370fef2c605_v9wht_8byvr_512.jpg

Ignore documented instances of vote fraud. Blame GOP and TEA party. Got it.

Upvote 0