More prayers answered!

Zonto

Sep 9, 2006
✟7,692.00
Faith
Methodist
Hi all,

God has been amazing in answering all my prayers in His timing!

Five years ago I met and fell in-love with at varsity. The reason why I did not pursue her was that she was not a Christian and she had a boyfriend. I became close friends with her and discovered a beautiful, but down to earth woman, good morally, and we had so much in common except for Christ.

We drifted apart over the past couple of years because I moved to a different university. But did remain in-touch. I've never had a more authentic friendship with anyone in my life. It was a jewel I treasured. I continually prayed that she may come to know God and be saved so that we can be friends for eternity.

We re-united again this year and it was good to see how each of us has matured. To my pleasent surprise I found out that she became a Christian a few years ago and is at a point in her life where she is leading other women. She has become recently single and all those feelings I had in the past have been rekindled. I'm happy and excited. What I've been praying God about is that she be single for a while and get deeply connected to God because she has never really been single. She must find contentment in her singleness before I pursue her. I want to be number 2 in her life after God. And am willing to wait until I am sure about this.

Please pray that I may be patient in this area even if it means that I lose her to another man. I will encourage her as a brother and a close friend. Please pray for our hearts.

I pray and hope that she be the one because I'm falling in-love with her all over again.

Yours in Christ,

Zonto

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hi all,

God has been amazing in answering all my prayers in His timing!

Five years ago I met and fell in-love with Prudence Lethoko at varsity. The reason why I did not pursue her was that she was not a Christian and she had a boyfriend. I became close friends with her and discovered a beautiful, but down to earth woman, good morally, and we had so much in common except for Christ.

We drifted apart over the past couple of years because I moved to a different university. But did remain in-touch. I've never had a more authentic friendship with anyone in my life. It was a jewel I treasured. I continually prayed that she may come to know God and be saved so that we can be friends for eternity.

We re-united again this year and it was good to see how each of us has matured. To my pleasent surprise I found out that she became a Christian a few years ago and is at a point in her life where she is leading other women. She has become recently single and all those feelings I had in the past have been rekindled. I'm happy and excited. What I've been praying God about is that she be single for a while and get deeply connected to God because she has never really been single. She must find contentment in her singleness before I pursue her. I want to be number 2 in her life after God. And am willing to wait until I am sure about this.

Please pray that I may be patient in this area even if it means that I lose her to another man. I will encourage her as a brother and a close friend. Please pray for our hearts.

I pray and hope that she be the one because I'm falling in-love with her all over again.

Yours in Christ,

Zonto
Amen
__________________​

Upvote 0