More Fellowship with Soph and Friends (200)

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
Go out and vote today folks...... you have no right to complain if you don't vote for someone, even if you later decide the one you chose that won was a poor choice at least you tried to choose someone. I typically won't listen to complaints about politics from those who refuse to vote for by not participating they give their nod to the winners in ALL races.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
I'm a little surprised Trump won (so easily) but not totally surprised as some of the people I talked to around here even the African Americans were actually more receptive to him than I thought they would instead of going on about him as evil many were more curious and interested in him.
I'm sure in my state that Trump got the nod easily as we typically vote almost always for Republicans in federal elections and sadly the city election is a tossup we have had a lot of lousy Democrats in office in the city that have way too often spent tons of money on projects that are IMO a bit of cronyism (padding their friends pockets).

Upvote 0