Visit site
✟742,357.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just thought I would share a little testimony. We had to go shopping for volleyball shoes for my son. He wanted Nike shoes, and our youngest son also desired to have a pair of Nike shoes. We were unsure whether we were happy to pay for two pairs of shoes, seeing they were more a desire than a need, and a bit expensive. There had been a little disagreement over where we should go shopping to get the best price. This caused me to pray to the LORD asking Him “Could he please get us a good deal, to keep everyone happy”. We shopped at a Nike outlet store, where prices are already discounted. We saw a good pair of shoes for our oldest son, they were originally $200 down to $120. And my youngest son saw a pair he desired for $90. These shoes were not on special, so we did not expect any further discount. It is not easy to part with that much for shoes, so we continued to look around. There was a row of shoes at the back of the store for 50% off, a clearance rack, so we had a look through those shoes but could not find anything. So, we returned to the full price shoes. As my youngest son was trying on the shoes he liked, the full price ones, the sales assistant said, “Those ones are not on sale, but I will give you the 50% discount any way”, he then thought for a few minutes and said, “I will also give you 50% off the ones your other son has.” So, we got 50% price off the full price shoes. We would have normally had to pay $210, but we got them for $105. Everyone was very happy with their purchases, and we were thankful to God for a good price.