More Fellowship with Soph and Friends (200)

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
Roses are going mad over here right now - really beautiful.
One park I often go by has an award winning rose garden but none of them are blooming at all perhaps mid april they will be

Reactions: joyshirley
Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sounds lovely. :) Yeah, I was at one of our public places not long ago and all the roses there were going for it. We have some here at our new place - red, white and peach ones.

Reactions: Sophrosyne
Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, that's happened to me more than once, back in the day and it hurt like mad too, for quite some time afterwards. I managed to deadhead our roses here the other day without hurting myself for once. I went and bought thick new gardening gloves. lol

Reactions: Sophrosyne
Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
Yes, that's happened to me more than once, back in the day and it hurt like mad too, for quite some time afterwards. I managed to deadhead our roses here the other day without hurting myself for once. I went and bought thick new gardening gloves. lol
yeah leather gloves helps a bunch when working with roses

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,098.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Personally I find piercings other than ears and tattoos somewhat annoying. I see no reason to pierce body parts other than to draw attention to those parts instead of other parts.
Hi there! Interesting comment! These days a lot of people will even wear several pairs of earrings each side, and I would have thought that the simple speck of stud in a nose (for example) would probably be regarded as less conspicuous and more 'conservative'.

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
Hi there! Interesting comment! These days a lot of people will even wear several pairs of earrings each side, and I would have thought that the simple speck of stud in a nose (for example) would probably be regarded as less conspicuous and more 'conservative'.
reminds me of the old national geographic magazines with picture of someone with a bone through their nose

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,098.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
reminds me of the old national geographic magazines with picture of someone with a bone through their nose
This would correspond more with the septum piercing; I guess I was referring to the simple nostril stud, some of which are very tiny and even less obtrusive than many earrings.

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
This would correspond more with the septum piercing; I guess I was referring to the simple nostril stud, some of which are very tiny and even less obtrusive than many earrings.
yeah I've seen those booger studs

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.