More Fellowship with Soph and Friends (197)

Zoleee

So do not fear, for I am with you Isaiah 41:10
Jul 23, 2014
Hungary
✟19,945.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
yeah it is morning for sure.... I guess one sometimes has to look for perspective to say if it is "good" or not, today I'm somewhat neutral

It's so good to me. (Actually it's not a morning, since it's 4 PM here. :D)

But after that long hot weather it's rainy and cloudy and cold here, which is really good now. Sometimes you only appreciate things after you had something worse before.

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
It's so good to me. (Actually it's not a morning, since it's 4 PM here. :D)

But after that long hot weather it's rainy and cloudy and cold here, which is really good now. Sometimes you only appreciate things after you had something worse before.
we are still in the long hot weather bit here..... maybe a little rain soon though (slight chance) and then cooling off a little perhaps 4-8 degrees for a few days then back up again.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
I just noticed another thing I hate about the forum software in that whenever a post has been there long enough it only lists the date of the post there is no time of day to see so you can't tell if it is 1am or 11pm when people are there or not.

Upvote 0