More Fellowship with Soph and Friends (106)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
Nope, been doing some remodeling, so not even a vcr hooked up
I am to the point I hardly watch anything that I don't record with seems 20 minutes of commercials an hour going on. My sister and her husband are nascar nuts so they record and watch almost every race I haven't watched one in over 25 years myself I used to like formula 1 racing and the 24 hour races etc but going around an oval track hundreds of times sort of unexcites me for the most part.

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
I did buy a surround sound/blueray this summer and still trying to get it figured out
I'm waiting for a 5 bd changer myself I have a surround sound system but it isn't hdmi which is no big deal to me I don't have a room big enough for the 2 additional speakers nor do I want to invest in a system like that for just me to use right now.

Upvote 0

Forge3

Forge
Aug 26, 2009
Toronto
✟13,441.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
going ok.... nice outside 75 degrees they forecast 88 but never know what it will be probably between 85 and 92

They had snow in Mexico and in the desert in Afghanistan. I think our world is a little out of kilter (Global warming?). It is about 78 here and humid but I am inside with my air conditioner lol.

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
yeah, last week was the indy cars race in the streets of Baltimore, couldn't get my oldest daughter (she lives in Balt. County) into going so I watched on tv
I think we have a small racetrack here but no national type races just local stuff

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
They had snow in Mexico and in the desert in Afghanistan. I think our world is a little out of kilter (Global warming?). It is about 78 here and humid but I am inside with my air conditioner lol.
The weather goes nuts now and then, I think global warming (as in it is all our fault) is not quite a reality.

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
I have been a mark martin fan for years, can't understand how he never won a championship.
I think the closest nascar track to you is either texas or kansas city
I think my sister and her husband considered moving to tennessee or somewhere there are a lot of races once. She is a fan of someone.... used to drive the home depot 20 car not sure what car he drives now

Upvote 0

m.a.r.X

Just keep goin !
May 16, 2012
India
✟14,828.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Yup, something is wrong with the weather.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
we only had one measurable snow last winter and that was on halloween evening, our lakes are all low but not as bad as the midwest region
I haven't heard about the lakes around here but most likely they are not doing too bad even though we haven't had enough rain they receive water from north where they have had enough rain. We did have voluntary water rationing because the record days of heat had people using a lot of water such that it was nearly surpassing the pumping capacity of the city.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.