Visit site
✟8,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Last saturday on the 30th was the bussiest day I've ever had at work. We had a larger than normal cash deposit at the end of the day. While I usually close at work I never take the deposit to the bank because I generally don't drive to work. I don't even know where the bank that we deposit at is. I always just put it in the safe so that someone can take it in the next day.

Anyhow it seems the deposit for that day is missing and I closed that night. There really is no reasonable explanation for why this is except that SOMEONE stole it and right now I'm a very likely suspect. My boss returned to work after closeing that night so its possible she could have taken it, also my coworker Will was responcible for taking in the deposits the next day so he is a possible suspect, though I very much doubt he would have stolen it. Since I know I didn't take it, the most likely suspect would be my boss. Still since I closed like I said I am the most likely suspect to everyone else.

I don't want to get fired over this and I hope that someone finds the deposit maybe in their car, but I need your prayers to make sure everything goes as it should. Its just a nasty situation and I hate to suspect anyone of doing that so please pray and have faith things will turn out how they should.

Thanks,

BEN

ChristianMama84

Hey, y'all!
Site Supporter
Feb 21, 2007
Northwest Alabama
✟53,942.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian