Miss Israel's selfie with others at Miss Universe causes distress for Miss Lebanon

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
You do know that people have been asking third parties to take pictures since the invention of the camera, right?

Where is this other mystery picture? I have been asking to see it from the beginning of this thread.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Because she was posing for a picture taken by someone else?

Where is this other mystery picture? I have been asking to see it from the beginning of this thread.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I believe Lebanon is mostly Christian. That might be a reason why. I could be mistaken.
That is so half a century ago ... when more than 75% were Christian.

Lebanon dropped to barely over 25% Christian during the 1980's wars between Syria and Israel. Wikipedia now indicates about 40% are Christian

Upvote 0

BigDaddy4

It's a new season...
Sep 4, 2008
Washington
✟219,919.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I don't think there is one. I think it was a save face cover up to appease the homeland.

Upvote 0

IceJad

May 23, 2005
✟100,582.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
There should be a

Miss Politics International pageant
- Where participants will tell how wonderful their country is, how bad their neighbors are and shove it down the throats of the judges. On top of showing off their bodies and brains (or lack of)

Miss Religion pageant
- Where participants will indoctrinate the judges about the virtues of their religion and demonized other religions. Showing of bodies are prohibited! Showing your brains are considered heresy and to be shot on sight.

Miss Race & Ethnic International pageant
- Where participants will dig up the history of glory of their race whitewash all their bad history. Then proceed to demand the sins of other races be permanently written in stone for shaming. Then show off how great your race bodies and brains are.

Guns mandatory! Brains not!

*SIGH*

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums