pickledcarrots

Lover of all things cuddly xD
Mar 14, 2012
✟7,672.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have it on both my PC and 360. I really enjoy this game, probably because I love to create things. My PC house is a giant mansion and my 360 house was built from a cave that I spawned next to.

I built a house from the side of a dirt hill. xD Of course, I've added a lot more to it now.

Upvote 0

TemperateSeaIsland

Mae hen wlad fy nhadau yn annwyl i mi
Aug 7, 2005
Wales, UK
✟21,785.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I have it on PC and XBOX but play it on the PC mainly as I enjoy using mods. Currently using the technic pack, which gives you better technology like pumps, quarries, generators etc... Built a nuclear reactor and blew up my house.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

abysmul

Board Game Hobbyist
Jun 17, 2008
Almost Heaven
✟60,490.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have the pocket edition for the Ipod touch, though I am considering getting it for the 360, provided I can play it on single player without xbox live.

Just FYI, you don't need Xbox live to play off line :)

I'm a huge fan, I have it on our PCs and on our Xbox. My teen daughter loves this game, as well as my youngest (future) step daughter.

I love survival mode playing, my daughter loves creative mode but does play survival with friends on line on the Xbox 360.

I think they've sold over 8 million copies for the PC alone now!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums