Mike Lindell returns to Springfield Missouri for 2-day "divinely inspired" ‘Election Summit’

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's exactly what happened....the Biden Administration knew about/ possibly colluded with Randy
the National School Board Association's president and CEO sent the letter to Biden on Sept. 29 without approval from the organization's board. The letter said that the acts of some parents at school board meetings across the country could be considered "a form of domestic terrorism and hate crimes."

Are you contesting what she stated; that some parents allegedly weren't making threats as if they might be domestic terrorists? Again, this had nothing to do with trying to stop disagreements or prevent parents from speaking out, it was directed at parents who were making threats against school board members and their families.

"The letter makes clear that the White House was aware of the letter before it was released, while raising questions about whether the White House colluded with the association on the letter to prompt federal action. The letter has sparked allegations that the Biden administration is trying to stifle dissent among parents who oppose mask mandates and the teaching of critical race theory at America's schools. School board meetings have become battlegrounds for factions of parents torn on those issues."

Not sure where you lifted this quote from, particularly since it has a bunch of unsupported allegations. It sounds like something out of an editorial from right wing media.

I'd show you the letter itself where Weingarten said , but the NSBA removed it from its website. But its undoubtedly out there in screenshots.

Here are some of the emails: https://defendinged.org/wp-content/...e_NSBA-Letter-to-President-Biden_Redacted.pdf

Here is a relevant snippet confirming the allegation of "parents as terrorists":
"Many of us have been put in a position now of explaining or defending this action of our association as we are asked by
members of our community if we consider them domestic terrorists for showing up to our meetings and expressing their
opinions. As a Member of this Board, I can defend the intent, but not the approach or much of the tone or content. And
it makes me chagrined to have to say that. I have learned in my own state of Ohio that is filled with diverse views that it
does me no good to ignore the views of my neighbors and not try to find common ground rather than sow division.
This letter has created a new and renewed firestorm. We have given our loudest critics more ammunition to criticize
us.
I believe this letter was created unfortunately in the same kind of vacuum that has fueled the recent criticism of this
Board and our Association.
We can, and should do better, but we can only do that if we work together and collaborate for our common good rather
than acting without our full consent and counsel. We owe that to our association and our membership if we are to
continue and succeed.
Sorry for the length of this, but what happened with this letter and the backlash I am seeing has made me reflect on my
service on this board to this point, and how we have gone about our business that goes beyond this letter, and has
caused me concern. If we don’t do better, the very survival and relevance of NSBA is at stake.

Director, Central Region NSBA
Again, not sure of your point here as it doesn't support your previous posts -- maybe just trying to move the goalposts. Yes, there appears to be a Director of the Central Region of the NSBA who listened to the right wing pundits, or was getting information from right wing parents who had bought into the lies, like you have.

To point out something from a letter you posted explaining why they asked the FBI for help, "What we have witnessed are coordinated efforts, playbooks, for creating chaos at school board meetings and in local communities. Letters across states are very similar and these incidents are beyond random acts. What we are now seeing is a pattern of threats and violence occurring across state lines and via online platforms, which is why we need the federal government’s assistance."

Nothing you posted actually supports the idea that anyone wanted to shut down parents, or arrest them for having different views than school board members. Instead, the evidence shows it was simply done to prevent violence to school boards and their families, including the actions the FBI took based on the reports sent to them. I can find no instance where the FBI did any investigation where there was no threat of violence alleged. Now, in some cases it appears not to have been an accurate report, but that is not the fault of the DoJ or FBI, who were merely following up on threats of violence. My recollection is that there were only about 30 reports investigated, total, by the FBI -- not even one per state -- so it just doesn't fit your claims of an agenda to threaten parents for speaking out.

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,465.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"NxNW said:
You can meet and share and make all the plans you want, but you can't plan or commit a crime.

It's these little details that matter."
Ok? Last I heard, people are allowed to meet and share things and make plans, good or bad. Well, maybe before Fani Willis, anyway.
You can meet and share and make all the plans you want, but you can't plan or commit a crime.

It's these little details that matter.

Was the summit a crime or were they planning to commit a crime? If not, no one committed a crime.

• Agree
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Oh dear.

He's going to put thousands of electronic dinguses in the hands of thousands of his followers, who will no doubt disrupt voting locations during the election, making wild accusations that the machines are connected to the internet.

"What if I told you that there's a device that's been made for the first time in history that could tell you that that machine was online?...Well, this is what we've been working on for over a year," Lindell said today. "This is a demo, everybody. We have it."

Mike Lindell's $500 Wi-Fi monitoring devices are BANNED from polling stations in Kentucky after My Pillow CEO and election conspiracy theorist claimed signals were tampering with votes​

officials in the state warned the devices could lead to unlawful voter identification and that using them at polling stations is likely illegal.

They have now unanimously voted to ban the devices amid fears they could be small enough to sneak into voting booths.

Kentucky officials have since said that using the Wi-Fi monitoring devices in polling booths is likely a felony punishable by one to five years in jail.

Michon Lindstrom, director of communications for [Republican] Secretary of State Michael Adams, said in a statement to the Cincinnati Enquirer:

'The presence of Wi-Fi in a building does not mean that ballot scanners are connected to the internet; state law prohibits that and we do not certify ballot scanners for use if they have any capacity for connectivity.'

• Informative
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟458,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Mike Lindell's $500 Wi-Fi monitoring devices are BANNED from polling stations in Kentucky after My Pillow CEO and election conspiracy theorist claimed signals were tampering with votes​

officials in the state warned the devices could lead to unlawful voter identification and that using them at polling stations is likely illegal.

They have now unanimously voted to ban the devices amid fears they could be small enough to sneak into voting booths.

Kentucky officials have since said that using the Wi-Fi monitoring devices in polling booths is likely a felony punishable by one to five years in jail.

Michon Lindstrom, director of communications for [Republican] Secretary of State Michael Adams, said in a statement to the Cincinnati Enquirer:

'The presence of Wi-Fi in a building does not mean that ballot scanners are connected to the internet; state law prohibits that and we do not certify ballot scanners for use if they have any capacity for connectivity.'
Never heard of these or this incident, but good to know.

Upvote 0