Mike Lindell returns to Springfield Missouri for 2-day "divinely inspired" ‘Election Summit’

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Election denier and My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell has returned to Springfield this week for an ‘Election Summit,” where he says he will reveal a plan to “secure our elections immediately.”

The Lindell Election Summit will take place on Aug. 16 and 17, from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. on both days.

1692123058777.png

From Lindell's site:

During that prayer, God gave me a plan. It is brilliant and divinely inspired, and will immediately secure our election platforms. This plan is unique, has never been done before in world history, and has not even previously been talked about by anyone.

On August 16th and 17th I am hosting an event to unveil this plan to the nation, and you will be able to view this for free via livestream. This is broadcasting in 80 languages so everyone can hear and understand the message. Some of the key speakers are myself, Kari Lake, General Flynn, Rudi [sic] Guliani, and others.

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟458,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Election denier and My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell has returned to Springfield this week for an ‘Election Summit,” where he says he will reveal a plan to “secure our elections immediately.”

The Lindell Election Summit will take place on Aug. 16 and 17, from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. on both days.

View attachment 334603

From Lindell's site:

During that prayer, God gave me a plan. It is brilliant and divinely inspired, and will immediately secure our election platforms. This plan is unique, has never been done before in world history, and has not even previously been talked about by anyone.

On August 16th and 17th I am hosting an event to unveil this plan to the nation, and you will be able to view this for free via livestream. This is broadcasting in 80 languages so everyone can hear and understand the message. Some of the key speakers are myself, Kari Lake, General Flynn, Rudi [sic] Guliani, and others.
Ok? Last I heard, people are allowed to meet and share things and make plans, good or bad. Well, maybe before Fani Willis, anyway. We shall see.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Ok? Last I heard, people are allowed to meet and share things and make plans, good or bad.
Nobody's stopping them.

I confess I peeked, and Lindell was talking about telling President Trump about his former crack habit.

Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟195,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Ok? Last I heard, people are allowed to meet and share things and make plans, good or bad. Well, maybe before Fani Willis, anyway.
You can meet and share and make all the plans you want, but you can't plan or commit a crime.

It's these little details that matter.

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,478.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
With Steve Bannon of the "Build the Wall" scam, you can bet that'll be piece of the puzzle.
Its really sad how there's still Americans clinging to this nonsense and willing to throw away their money over it.

Hopefully that number is dwindling. But I'm not sure. The spell is hard to break, it looks like.

Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,801.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ok? Last I heard, people are allowed to meet and share things and make plans, good or bad. Well, maybe before Fani Willis, anyway. We shall see.
Are they meeting to make a plan to violate the Constitution of the US?

Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟458,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You can meet and share and make all the plans you want, but you can't plan or commit a crime.

It's these little details that matter.
"Secure our elections immediately"? That's not a crime, last I saw. As the event has not occurred and apparently anyone can watch, then you kind of have to let an event happen before pre-determining that it is a crime.

At least in the rational world governed by the Constitution.

Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,801.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I confess I peeked, and Lindell was talking about telling President Trump about his former crack habit.
Right now two people are talking to an interviewer about Kari Lake v Hobbs in AZ. Rehashing the past.
Where's the NEW plan, Mike?

• Informative
Reactions: wing2000
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,801.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Read the flyer.
What?
My post was an answer to your post, I wasn't seeking information about the summit really but more about your understanding of criminal conspiracy.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,801.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"Secure our elections immediately"? That's not a crime, last I saw. As the event has not occurred and apparently anyone can watch, then you kind of have to let an event happen before pre-determining that it is a crime.

At least in the rational world governed by the Constitution.
Did someone suggest that this summit/meeting was a crime or conspiracy?

Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟458,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What?
My post was an answer to your post, I wasn't seeking information about the summit really but more about your understanding of criminal conspiracy.
You stated, and I quote: "Are they meeting to make a plan to violate the Constitution of the US?"

I responded appropriately, indicating you should read the flyer to determine the topic of discussion. It says pretty clearly that they want to talk about "securing elections". Your assumptions are unfounded at this point. What the plan is, I guess, will be discussed at the meeting.

Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟458,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Did someone suggest that this summit/meeting was a crime or conspiracy?
"NxNW said:

It's these little details that matter."

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,409.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm guessing he isn't going to offer any $5 million prizes, this time, for anyone that can prove the information wrong. ;)

And when I see names like Tina Peters (convicted in Colorado) and Rudy Giuliani (lost his law license, indicted, and likely to owe money) who have faced legal issues for their election conspiracies, and sponsored by an conspiracy theorist who has still shown no actual evidence (and owes $5 million because someone proved his claims fake) it make you question the validity of the conference.

Upvote 0