Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,626.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
A testimony, this happened several years ago- my grandmother Marian on my father's side passed away several years ago. The night that she passed I was lying in bed when some very strong and profound thoughts started coming to me. They said that Marian was OK and that she had made it to heaven! Then they said she was praying for me, then I felt God touching me, I often felt this when someone was praying for me! I was able to share this with some of the rest of my family and it was a huge blessing to them!

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟72,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A testimony, this happened several years ago- my grandmother Marian on my father's side passed away several years ago. The night that she passed I was lying in bed when some very strong and profound thoughts started coming to me. They said that Marian was OK and that she had made it to heaven! Then they said she was praying for me, then I felt God touching me, I often felt this when someone was praying for me! I was able to share this with some of the rest of my family and it was a huge blessing to them!
Wow, we have similar stories.

I was just thinking about my mother a few days ago and what happened the night after her funeral. I remember lying in bed grieving and suddenly I heard my mother call my name, and with great joy and amazement, in a loud voice from above that startled me, she said, “Come to Heaven.” It was like she was speaking from heaven.

Thanks for sharing your testimony! May God bless you!

Reactions: Pop D.
Upvote 0