✟25,873.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
...and that one unexpectedly recalls.

This evening I recalled an experience that I had forgotten about.

Several years ago when I was working at a retail store I called the lab to check on a customer's photofinishing order or something. Anyway, shortly after I finished dialing I heard a female voice say, "Hi, sexy!". :o I had somehow called a phone sex service! :eek: I quickly hung up the phone.

I don't remember if I had been given a wrong number or if I had dialed the number wrong. I would prefer that I not remember any of it.

But without memories we would all probably run out of things to laugh about. Anybody else want to share what you had forgotten? Do you dare? :D

Willtor

Not just any Willtor... The Mighty Willtor
Apr 23, 2005
Cambridge
Visit site
✟32,287.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'd rather not remember every time someone waved at someone near me and I waved back (even though I didn't know either person). Aaaaah! It happens so frequently! I feel like such a chump when I do it.

Upvote 0

Ps28:7

I should probably put something cool here...
Mar 16, 2004
South Carolina
✟483.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
ha...i had an experience like you....well like the both of ya...but at the store i work at we have to call in questionnaire thingies like twice a month or something and we had dialed the number and some lady came on and told us we had dialed the local dating hotline and they asked us if we wanted to meet some hot chicks or something like that, but we figured out what we had done instead of hitting a 6 at the end of the number we hit 9 and got that scary line...it was funny and your story reminded me of that...yeah...there are some memories i wish had never been remembered(well only the bad ones...i like the good ones)

Upvote 0