Country
China
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Scripture : Jeremiah 29
Verses ;Jeremiah 29 : 11-12 (Nkjv)
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you , says the Lord,thoughts of peace and not of evil to give you a future and a hope.
12.Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me and I will listen to you.

Topic: Do not forget that God has good intentions towards you.

The creator of the universe has good intentions towards you.He wants the best for you .His desire is to see all good things in your life.
Many have walked away from God's plan in their lives and have sought the wrong solutions to solve their problems. Some have become over anxious and have allowed anxiety to take control of their daily situations.Be Creative!
It is so easy to become desperate and walk away from the good things because there is trouble around.No one wants to deal with the problems of life but we all have to contend with it daily.Be Creative!
Struggles will come but we cannot give up hope.We have to keep on going through, leaning on the strength that only God can give.Be Creative !
Sometimes you feel so alone but you are never alone when you give your life to the Creator of the universe.Be Creative !
Pray and God will surely give you comfort and peace of mind.
Give it all to him and He will certainly take care of everything for you.Pray and believe ,God is going to make it happen for you today.Do not give up hope.Continue to believe. Be Creative !
Positive changes are coming your way soon.It is sooner than you think.A wave of positive changes are coming your way. Receive it in the name of Jesus.
Put aside all the negative thoughts and elevate yourself to a higher level. God is in control of your situations.Be Creative !
God is not finish with you yet.Your situation is temporary. It is a growth and development process. Do not be weary or downcast.Things are going to change for the better for you.Just step out in FAITH and start to rekindle the flames in your life and situations .Be Creative!
All hope is not lost .Just keep believing and do not give up the fight.YOU ARE NOT ALONE.The battle is not yours alone.As a child of God your battle is God's battle.
Do not walk around in doubt and fear .HELP IS ON ITS WAY.Be Creative !

Prayer for today..
Father we give you thanks for another day.Thank you for life.Thank you for your creative process.Thank you for new hope in you.We lift our thoughts to you today. Guide us in the right direction daily. Increase our Faith in you daily.Help us to never give up Hope. Restore peace in our lives.Thank you for your love ,Console the grieving and the ones who are about ready to give up.Revive the minds of the loss and mentally challenged. Rescue the perishing and give Hope to the ones on their death bed.Revive their spirit and guide them to your peace.Heal the sick and provide for the hungry and homeless individuals in this world.Restore physical strength to the weak.In Jesus wonderful and mighty name we pray,Amen.

Pastor Marvel Smith
Faith &Hope Restorative Ministry Inc.