Earth
✟7,952.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Baldness is a hereditary trait and there is no overcoming it using herbal remedies or natural concoctions, though it would be awesome if there were. The only way to gain back hair lost due to balding is through hair follicle transplantation from follicles that are alive. That hair will grow on the head like any other hair on the head. It does cost money though.

If you want to thicken your hair, remember that hair is comprised of dead proteins. Naturally, if your body has more amino acids in your blood stream to comprise more proteins, more of those will be utilized for hair. So go eat some Bambi ;)

Upvote 0

VioletLady

Keep what ya got...by giving it all away
Jan 4, 2007
London
✟10,340.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
I had NO hair until I was seven years of age. I had a rotten time at school...but that really doesn't matter now. :) That was in the 1970's.

My mother rubbed JOJOBA OIL into my scalp daily...did you get that...JOJOBA OIL!!! And my hair grew. The stuff is readily available - in health food stores, and, I'm sure, online too.

I am 34 now - I don't have the best head of hair in the world...but it is unremarkable. And that, my friends, is better than no hair at all. :thumbsup: :prayer:

God bless you, my friends,

V. L. xxxx

Upvote 0

NamesAreHardToPick

All That You Can Leave Behind
Oct 7, 2004
✟16,943.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I started losing my hair at 21, however, I used Rogaine and Nizoral shampoo combo to prevent hair loss and my hair is now much thicker than before (I've always had thin hair since I was young). But not everyone experiences success with the Rogaine Nizoral combo, and some consider it somewhat expensive (though you can get the same ingredients as Rogaine in a Walgreens knockoff brand which is very cheap).

Hair cloning is supposed to come out soon which I will have my hair completely removed then and get a brand new type of hair. To be honest, since my hair has always been light I've never liked how I can't do much with it. However, the thing about hair cloning is that they will have the ability to give you hair you were never born with if you are willing to pay the money.

I love all these new medical advances ;).

Upvote 0

cmudave

Oct 30, 2006
✟15,868.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Cool thanks for the advice everyone...I've heard a lot of good things about LLLT (low level laser treatment) which thickens and also regrows new hair which can actually be bought now for less than 1000 dollars for LLLT combs. Also dutasteride, a drug originally created for enlarged prostate is now being used for hairloss which has been very effective at fighting DHT (a chemical produced which causes hairloss) allowing new hair to regrow as a result.
Any other advice is welcome..thanks again everyone.

Upvote 0

NamesAreHardToPick

All That You Can Leave Behind
Oct 7, 2004
✟16,943.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Using a DHT blocker is not a problem as long as libido and muscle are not issues. People who've used DHT blockers complain, however, that over a period of time they lose their libido and their muscle feels softer. Remember, although DHT does some bad things, it also gives muscle its hardness and gives a stronger libido. The thing about DHT is that too much is bad, and just the right amount is good.

That's why I avoided them because to me, muscle and libido are too important to sacrifice for hair.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums