Malahoo Forte says flying rainbow flag disrespects Ja laws, US Embassy wants explanation

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Forty-nine people were shot dead and 53 others were wounded in the incident, according to authorities and witness accounts.

“I strongly condemn #OrlandoNightClubShooting but find it disrespectful of Jamaica's laws to have #RainbowFlag flown here. #MyPersonalView,” Malahoo Forte posted on Monday.

Malahoo Forte says flying rainbow flag disrespects Ja laws, US Embassy wants explanation

***First of all as always, every time a person/persons gets attacked by a Muslim or Muslims in a violent manner, Christians or Christian countries always get the blame. The outrage against Christians is so much worst than against followers of the Islamic faith who actually does the killing. Why? Because most persons are afraid, to be honest about the Islamic religion, so they try to divert attention and attack others, who are perceived as being weaker (Christians).

A few years ago I as a Jamaican Christian, made it very clear that Barack Obama caused the Arab spring to occur because he is an Islamist. As a result of the Arab Spring, Islamists were able to uprise and gain leadership position which I condemned and warned about repeatedly. Christians and others have been killed and are continually being killed in the Middle East, Africa, and elsewhere as a result, and for the most part, no one cares or is outraged worldwide. Why?

The constant bombing of Muslim countries has also stoked anger and hatred against the United States, which Barack Obama has approved, where is your outrage?.

When homosexuals, are thrown off buildings in Islamic countries where is your outrage LGBT community? Where? Where are your protests? How often do you speak out about this?

People worldwide are outrage at Mahaloo Forte and Jamaica because of what she said, when she was not the one who created this mess in the first place. Her only crime was speaking about she felt about the flag being hoisted.

As a Christian, I tried to prevent this Islamic nightmare from happening in the first place. I saw trouble coming because that is what Jesus Christ told me, I did everything to stop the world from getting to this dangerous point. Yes, Jesus Christ, who a lot of people have rejected actually cared about you so much so, that he has been using me to try and alleviate this crisis.

For persons in Jamaica or out of Jamaica who love to blame Christians, and the Church for everything shame on you all. The only reason I am alive is because of Jesus Christ. Many persons worldwide are involved in abusing me severely, and some of them are the loudest champions of LGBT rights and other human rights. I pray that Jesus Christ will expose you human rights advocates who are abusing others without persons being aware of what is happening.

I pray and hope that Jesus Christ will continually expose the entire truth about what is really going on in this world.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

***First of all as always, every time a person/persons gets attacked by Muslims in a violent manner, Christians or Christian countries always get the blame. The outrage against Christians is so much worst than against followers of the Islamic faith who actually does the killing. Why? Because most persons are afraid, to be honest about the Islamic religion, so they try to divert attention and attack others, who are perceived as being weaker (Christians).

A few years ago I as a Jamaican Christian, made it very clear that Barack Obama caused the Arab spring to occur because he is an Islamist. As a result of the Arab Spring, Islamists were able to uprise and gain leadership position which I condemned and warned about repeatedly. Christians and others have been killed and are continually being killed in the Middle East, Africa, and elsewhere as a result, and for the most part, no one cares or is outraged worldwide. Why?

The constant bombing of Muslim countries has also stoked anger and hatred against the United States, which Barack Obama approved, where is your outrage?.

When homosexuals are thrown off buildings in Islamic countries where is your outrage LGBT community? Where? Where are your protests? How often do you speak out about this?

People worldwide are outrage at Mahaloo Forte and Jamaica because of what she said, when she was not the one who created this mess in the first place. Her only crime was speaking about she felt about the flag.

As a Christian I tried to prevent this Islamic nightmare from happening in the first place. I saw trouble coming because that is what Jesus Christ told me, I did everything to stop the world from getting to this dangerous point. Yes, Jesus Christ, who a lot of people have rejected actually cared about you so much so, that he has been using me to try and alleviate this crisis.

For persons in Jamaica or out of Jamaica who love to blame Christians, and the Church for everything shame on you all. The only reason I am alive is because of Jesus Christ. Many persons worldwide are involved in abusing me severely, and some of them are the loudest champions of LGBT rights and other human rights.

I pray and hope that Jesus Christ will continually expose the entire truth about what is really going on in this world.

You've raised some very astute points, sister.

Interesting, and downright twisted, isn't it?

God help us.

Praying.

Reactions: Chesterton
Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

***First of all as always, every time a person/persons gets attacked by a Muslim or Muslims in a violent manner, Christians or Christian countries always get the blame. The outrage against Christians is so much worst than against followers of the Islamic faith who actually does the killing. Why? Because most persons are afraid, to be honest about the Islamic religion, so they try to divert attention and attack others, who are perceived as being weaker (Christians).
What. I don't recalled Christians blamed for the other attacks. I have a problem with some Christians seem to be celebrating this last one. Because the LGBT were attack. There seems to be a lack of caring about the LGBT being attacked on my Face Book, by conservative Christians. Which speaks volumes to me. They seem to believe this last attack was justified. While some claiming it had nothing to do with being a hate crime or about guns. Which this attacks is about hate, and guns and terrorists I guess. I'm not sure how much of that's been proven. Last I read, the ISIS didn't talked the guy into doing the attacks. But they will gladly claim responsibility. They're not denying anything. But the I last heard that he wasn't talking to ISIS. It was just seem to easy for a man to get a gun, that was on the FBI terrorists list. I'm not getting why those guns are legal anyways. As for the Islam religion. I know very little about. I know Muslims are very peaceful people. I know that the Christian bible has a lot of bad thing in it to. But I'm guessing most Christians don't follow the bad. Just like most Muslims don't follow the bad stuff in the Karan. Also the ISIS allow recruiters that will kill for them. They really don't have to believe in any religion.

Upvote 0

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What. I don't recall Christians blamed for the other attacks. I have a problem with some Christians seem to be celebrating this last one. Because the LGBT were attack. There seems to be a lack of caring about the LGBT being attacked on my Face Book, by conservative Christians. Which speaks volumes to me. They seem to believe this last attack was justified. While some claiming it had nothing to do with being a hate crime or about guns. Which this attacks is about hate, and guns and terrorists I guess. I'm not sure how much of that's been proven. Last I read, the ISIS didn't talked the guy into doing the attacks. But they will gladly claim responsibility. They're not denying anything. But the I last heard that he wasn't talking to ISIS. It was just seem to easy for a man to get a gun, that was on the FBI terrorists list. I'm not getting why those guns are legal anyways. As for the Islam religion. I know very little about. I know Muslims are very peaceful people. I know that the Christian bible has a lot of bad thing in it to. But I'm guessing most Christians don't follow the bad. Just like most Muslims don't follow the bad stuff in the Karan. Also the ISIS allow recruiters that will kill for them. They really don't have to believe in any religion.

2/4/16 AT 6:02 AM

Inside a storefront Chinese restaurant in upstate New York, neon light from a multicolored window sign glowed on the face of an extremist plotting mass murder. He had been seeking backing for his attack and, at this small establishment in Scotia, was meeting with a man who had agreed to take part in his scheme to build a radiation device, a weapon of mass destruction that would slowly and painfully kill anyone who walked near it.

RIGHT-WING EXTREMISTS ARE A BIGGER THREAT TO AMERICA THAN ISIS

UPDATED: 11:21 GMT, 15 June 2016
The Archbishop of York became embroiled in a heated television debate with Piers Morgan this morning over gay marriage.

Archbishop John Sentamu appeared on the ITV show to promote his reasons to vote remain in the upcoming EU referendum but the topic soon moved on to the Orlando massacre.

MailOnline columnist Mr Morgan, 51, asked the religious leader about the church's views on gay marriage following Sunday's attack, which took place in a gay club in Florida.

‘The church ISN’T homophobic – I have lots of gay friends’: Archbishop of York in TV row with Piers Morgan as he is challenged over religious attitudes after Orlando massacre

***Unlike what the guy said in the above homosexuality is indeed a sin.

6/12/16 3:09 PM

ACLU lawyers blame 'Christian right,' GOP for Orlando terrorist attack

Several prominent gay-rights activists took to social media to blame Christians for Sunday’s massacre at a gay nightclub in Orlando.

Chase Strangio, a staff attorney at the American Civil Liberties Union, on Sunday said the “Christian Right” is implicated in the slaughter by passing “anti-LGBT bills.”

ACLU lawyers blame 'Christian right,' GOP for Orlando terrorist attack

UPDATED: 01:31 GMT, 24 February 2016

EXCLUSIVE: 'Fundamentalist' Christianity is to blame for crime in America - because the Bible teaches violence and vengeance, claims provocative new book

Christian couple suffer gay backlash

A Christian couple who refused to let a gay couple stay in a double bedroom at their bed and breakfast guest house in England have been forced to sell after losing a lengthy court battle.

According to a report in yesterday's Daily Mail, Hazelmary and Peter Bull, who run Chymorvah Hotel at Marazion, Cornwall, have also received death threats over their decision to refuse a room to gay couple Martyn Hall and Steven Preddy in 2008.

Christian couple suffer gay backlash

AUG. 20, 2013

The call for revenge raced through this village southwest of the capital and echoed from the loudspeakers of mosques last week as the military invaded two protest camps in Cairo, killing hundreds of supporters of the deposed president, Mohamed Morsi.

“El-Sisi is killing our children,” a man screamed, referring to Egypt’s defense minister, Gen. Abdul-Fattah el-Sisi. “Muslims, come out of your homes!”

Hundreds of Islamists poured into the street, torching, looting and smashing the village’s two churches and a nearby monastery, lashing out so ferociously that marble altars were left in broken heaps on the floor.

Islamists Step Up Attacks on Christians for Supporting Morsi’s Ouster

I am going to make this clear. Not everyone who says they are a Christian are indeed Christians. There are some persons who purposely pretend to be Christians. Genuine Christians who know Jesus Christ personally, do not hate homosexuals. There are some persons within the church that look down on other persons. They also look down on me as well. At the end of this life, they will have to give an account of their actions. As Jesus Christ say he who is without sin cast the first stone. Persons cannot go to heaven with hate and contempt in their heart.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chesterton
Upvote 0