Sydney
✟16,896.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
AU-Liberals
UPDATE!!! Just a few hours after typing this. We got the house!!! God be praised. :). You guys are an amazing community...as God always delivers when I come here...power of prayer..I am so continually amazed. Thank you guys!!! God really moves as they got a higher offer of $1000 more but the sellers said "no...we will honour the first offer after all as they came to us first." If God didn't move here I don't know who did. I love you Lord !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello all,

I am in need of LOTS prayers for purchasing my first home with my partner (for investment first and then to move in after marriage). I have made an offer (written) to the vendor with a holding deposit of a small % of the price we are willing to offer. This happened on Monday- the real estate agent went through all offers and ours was the highest, they called us in to sign the offer and give the holding deposit. Yesterday the real estate agency called and said the vendor is fine with the offer but needs to check with his wife. It is now Wednesday and I have not yet gotten any news that they have accepted our offer. Sigh. We really like this home and although it's a little bit expensive- we are getting some extra financial help from the folks. However I am not willing to pay anything more than the offered price. Please pray that everything works out and nobody outbids us...thanks.

Last edited:

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,977.00
Faith
Christian
Praying for your new home, and for your situation. If it turns out that this place is not for you, then I pray that God provides you with a MUCH better house at a price that's kind on your budget.

I also pray for deliverance from your anxiety at this time. Don't let your heart become troubled.

Take care.

Upvote 0
C

christsoccer

UPDATE!!! Just a few hours after typing this. We got the house!!! God be praised. :). You guys are an amazing community...as God always delivers when I come here...power of prayer..I am so continually amazed. Thank you guys!!! God really moves as they got a higher offer of $1000 more but the sellers said "no...we will honour the first offer after all as they came to us first." If God didn't move here I don't know who did. I love you Lord !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello all,

I am in need of LOTS prayers for purchasing my first home with my partner (for investment first and then to move in after marriage). I have made an offer (written) to the vendor with a holding deposit of a small % of the price we are willing to offer. This happened on Monday- the real estate agent went through all offers and ours was the highest, they called us in to sign the offer and give the holding deposit. Yesterday the real estate agency called and said the vendor is fine with the offer but needs to check with his wife. It is now Wednesday and I have not yet gotten any news that they have accepted our offer. Sigh. We really like this home and although it's a little bit expensive- we are getting some extra financial help from the folks. However I am not willing to pay anything more than the offered price. Please pray that everything works out and nobody outbids us...thanks.

praying and praise

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums