Jun 10, 2013
✟7,880.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The way I look at is that wise people always consider the source of their information. If a prospective employer were to use this as a way to determine character.......I don't think I'd want to work for someone that makes those types of calls in that way.

Even if an employer went to this website I don't think they'd see anything awful. You can't leave comments. They'd see things under negatives like gamer, not over exgirlfriend, commitment issues. Going to Facebook maybe. This no way.

Upvote 0

mkgal1

His perfect way sets me free. 2 Samuel 22:33
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Even if an employer went to this website I don't think they'd see anything awful. You can't leave comments. They'd see things under negatives like gamer, not over exgirlfriend, commitment issues. Going to Facebook maybe. This no way.

Gotcha.......kind of like a description from a horoscope---innocuous and ambiguous....right?

Upvote 0
Jun 10, 2013
✟7,880.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Gotcha.......kind of like a description from a horoscope---innocuous and ambiguous....right?

More like a personality test you take on the internet to decide if you're more like Samantha or Carrie from "Sex in the City." I'm trying to remember. There was "big feet" which implies big you-know-what I think. "Check his call log" that implied unfaithful (I think). Nothing outwardly mean. Silly. Vague. Nobody writing gory details.

Upvote 0

Purge187

Former Prodigal.
May 22, 2011
Oxford, MA
✟29,807.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
......or live a way that is above reproach.

That won't guarantee immunity against a vindictive liar.

If someone gets slandered on that site, I hope they make some noise. It's hard to imagine that app lasting very long.

Upvote 0