Loosing marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been working hard for two years. I have been doing it all alone and she wont work. We've lost our home, we've been kicked out of family houses, because they think we are not trying.

Secondly, I cook, clean, and take care of the child (outside beastfeeding). She only shows zeal for me when she is handing over the kid. I want to have time with her alone, but she wont take 15 minutes outside of moping about not having (cause she wont help) to be affectionate with me. Last night I tried to kiss her and she says she is not ready. She told me she wont make me sexually satisfied if it doesnt give her pleasure. Sooo if shes not horny its a wrap. We've only been married a year...soo I dont know what to do!

Douvie

Nov 27, 2011
Kyneton
✟8,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have been working hard for two years. I have been doing it all alone and she wont work. We've lost our home, we've been kicked out of family houses, because they think we are not trying.

Secondly, I cook, clean, and take care of the child (outside beastfeeding). She only shows zeal for me when she is handing over the kid. I want to have time with her alone, but she wont take 15 minutes outside of moping about not having (cause she wont help) to be affectionate with me. Last night I tried to kiss her and she says she is not ready. She told me she wont make me sexually satisfied if it doesnt give her pleasure. Sooo if shes not horny its a wrap. We've only been married a year...soo I dont know what to do!
Take it to the LORD.

Only HE knows and He can fix things. In a truly Christian marriage both husband and wife know that their LORD and Master is the third part of their marriage. In fact to put it more bluntly Jesus Christ is really the first part of any christian marriage. Be reconciled to GOD first and pray hard - all other things will be added to you later because the Heavenly Father knows your needs before you know you need them.

Upvote 0

ys2000

Mar 11, 2014
✟15,150.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Bring your marriage up in prayer and the Lord will help you. What He has joined together let no man put asunder no not even the devil. Because it's his intention to make all marriages fail. Keep pleading and praying to the Lord and I know He will see you through this. And make you both stronger and happier. God bless!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.