Maka

Dec 4, 2012
✟21,686.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
223702306461080529_MQ4r1gMd_f.jpg

Well obviously your hair will be longer but I think the longer it gets the nicer.

ps. I have long long hair too and I am always in an impasse..

This is cute, I want to try it!!

Upvote 0

Inkachu

Bursting with fruit flavor!
Jan 31, 2008
Somewhere between Rivendell and Rohan
✟62,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Revive the hairstyle thread!!!

This is about what my hair looks like, just a slightly darker shade of blond. It's naturally wavy and right about this length right now. Considering hacking it off for summertime, but I'm also temped to just ponytail it and leave it long.

th

Upvote 0

bluegreysky

Can't adult today.
Sep 11, 2006
Saint Augustine, FL
✟22,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well the beauty of long long hair is that except the basic tasks that keep it from turning into dreadlocks (regular combing and brushing, conditioning) you don't have to do alot of crazy stuff to make it look good.
Go to a salon and ask them to trim off the dead ends, then give you long layers. If you have the $, you can opt for some highlights and lowlights for dimension but for waist-length hair, that process will be 4 hours and about $150. So it's up to you. After they cut/highlight it, go home and have a friend use a curling iron to make some simple little curly waves like the ones I have in my profile pic. For that you will need something to add texture (like texturizing mousse, can be found at Walmart or Target or you can ask the salon for the Redken version because it's a little better quality) and then some hairspray. (aussie works just fine)
If you want to opt for sleek striaght hair, you can blowdry, flat iron and then massage some garnier fructis hair shine oil into the ends.

Upvote 0