Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
So in just a few weeks I will be meeting Alan, and having a full weekend of fun for my birthday. In the next week or two I'd like to get a new hairstyle for this occasion. My hair is down to my waist and it's driving me up the wall. lol

I dont want to lose all my length but I wouldnt mind losing a few inches in a nice new hairstyle.

So! This is where you guys come in. Post pictures or suggestions of hair styles/cuts you think looks nice and I will check them out and post some suggestions of my own.

Andd.. go! :)

Reactions: Somber

Wren

Dec 19, 2006
PNW
✟33,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Longhairbangs.jpg

Long-Hairstyles-For-Round-Faces.gif

Upvote 0

Inkachu

Bursting with fruit flavor!
Jan 31, 2008
Somewhere between Rivendell and Rohan
✟62,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I can't do bangs, either, my hair is too wavy, so bangs wind up flipping and flopping in all different directions on me lol. I think I remember you having pretty thick hair, Jennie - I think a basic shoulder-length cut with some long layers would look GREAT on you:
layered-medium-hairstyles.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.