Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Your statement doesn't make any sense and you don't even seem to understand the nature of the problem scientifically. So you continue to fail to see that your evidence on dogs isn't even remotely related to the issue.I'll make one last try at explaining this to you before I throw my hands up. Cheetahs have a genetic bottleneck twice as far back, and of precisely the same numbers, as the bottleneck that you propose 5,000 years ago for humans. So if your theory is correct it would predict that humans would be even more susceptible to pandemic extinction than cheetahs and have even more ability to freely transplant organs without invoking an immune response. Neither of these predictions hold true, so clearly your theory holds no water.

I have never said anything about 5000 years. Some Bishop said that.
You are arguing with yourself and fabricating both sides of an argument.
I'd be frustrated too.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Sky:>>All humans came from 1 pair of humans. Domestic dog diversity shows that diversity is built into DNA and no mutations are required. For the very same reason, no more than 1 pair of perfectly designed humans were needed.
Fascinated:>>Your statement doesn't make any sense and you don't even seem to understand the nature of the problem scientifically.

Dear Fascinated, One pair of humans CAN and DID produce all other humans. This is because the sons of God (prehistoric people) married and produced offspring with Adam's descendants. Genesis 6:4 This produces the diversity of todays humans. We contain the DNA of a prehistoric woman AND the human intelligence of Adam.

All humans, alive today, are the descendants of Adam.

Upvote 0

mathetes123

Dec 26, 2011
✟10,634.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Sky:>>All humans came from 1 pair of humans. Domestic dog diversity shows that diversity is built into DNA and no mutations are required. For the very same reason, no more than 1 pair of perfectly designed humans were needed.
Fascinated:>>Your statement doesn't make any sense and you don't even seem to understand the nature of the problem scientifically.

Dear Fascinated, One pair of humans CAN and DID produce all other humans. This is because the sons of God (prehistoric people) married and produced offspring with Adam's descendants. Genesis 6:4 This produces the diversity of todays humans. We contain the DNA of a prehistoric woman AND the human intelligence of Adam.

All humans, alive today, are the descendants of Adam.

Where do you get this from Genesis. Genesis is clear that Adam and Eve were the first humans and were directly created by God.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Where do you get this from Genesis. Genesis is clear that Adam and Eve were the first humans and were directly created by God.

Dear mathetes, Genesis 6:4 explains:

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, (Hebrew-Adam) and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

The giants are the offspring of the sons of God (Prehistoric people) and Adam's descendants. They were giants Intellectually, because Adam had a higher intelligence level than any natural man. The LORD tells us that Adam was like God intellectually, Genesis 3:22, knowing both good and evil. Natural beings, whose origin was in the water on the 5th Day, Genesis 1:21 do NOT have the ability to know both good and evil. They are innocent, but humans will be judged.

Notice that I highlighted "and also after that" since it is prophecy that the same thing will happen again. It happened on the first earth when Cain married and produced descendants with human technology. Genesis 4

It happened again and fulfilled the prophecy on our Earth when the grandsons of Noah, like Cain, had no other humans to marry. They married the descendants of the sons here and produced today's humans. Human civilization on this Planet can be traced to the arrival of the Ark here.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Dear Fascinated, One pair of humans CAN and DID produce all other humans. This is because the sons of God (prehistoric people) married and produced offspring with Adam's descendants. Genesis 6:4 This produces the diversity of todays humans. We contain the DNA of a prehistoric woman AND the human intelligence of Adam. All humans, alive today, are the descendants of Adam.

There is nothing seriously wrong with that concept. But it really fits into the cracks. If there were OTHER humans, the scriptures would talk about them a lot. I mean, why would any suggest we "should not be unequally yoked" in marriage when our "parents" are all mutants, oddballs, and half-breeds. Half of our lineage would be the unclean, the unsaved, the wild eyed not-from-God people. Either spiritually or physically, half would not be happy with the unions.
205758276696352450_8qjeF2j5_222.jpg
barbie-11.jpg

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Sky:>>There is nothing seriously wrong with that concept. But it really fits into the cracks. If there were OTHER humans, the scriptures would talk about them a lot.

Dear Sky, Then anyone could understand Scripture, and God tells us that only those who have been born Spiritually can understand the Spiritual. Read Genesis 1:21 and see that God tells us He created and brought forth "every living creature that moveth" from the water on the 5th Day. Mankind moveth.
Science has discovered the SAME thing, and our cells could not survive without liquid water. This also explains where Cain's wife came from AND where Noah's grandsons got their wives. I do NOT claim that humans came from the water since Genesis 2:4-7 shows that Adam was made from the dust of the ground 2 Days BEFORE natural life was created from the water.

Sky:>>I mean, why would any suggest we "should not be unequally yoked" in marriage when our "parents" are all mutants, oddballs, and half-breeds. Half of our lineage would be the unclean, the unsaved, the wild eyed not-from-God people. Either spiritually or physically, half would not be happy with the unions.
Science calls natural people, whose origin was in the water, prehistoric people, Caveman, and other derogatory names, but God calls them the "sons of God". I believe He calls them this because they are INNOCENT and humans are guilty of sin because we know good and evil but the sons of God do Not. In the New Testament, Christians are referred to as the "sons of God" AFTER we are born spiritually. John 1:12 It's because Christians are seen as INNOCENT, thanks to Jesus.

Today, ALL people on Planet Earth are humans since we are the only survivors of our species. We don't have to worry about marrying sub humans, as some think of our sons of God ancestors. The LORD scattered humankind over the whole face of the earth from Babel.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Science calls natural people, whose origin was in the water, prehistoric people, Caveman, and other derogatory names, but God calls them the "sons of God".

I know a guy who said God did not call natural people outide of Adams line "sons of God" unless they were believers. Oh....that was you
just 2 sentences down.

I believe He calls them this because they are INNOCENT and humans are guilty of sin because we know good and evil but the sons of God do Not. In the New Testament, Christians are referred to as the "sons of God" AFTER we are born spiritually. John 1:12 It's because Christians are seen as INNOCENT, thanks to Jesus. Today, ALL people on Planet Earth are humans since we are the only survivors of our species. We don't have to worry about marrying sub humans, as some think of our sons of God ancestors. The LORD scattered humankind over the whole face of the earth from Babel.

Upvote 0

mathetes123

Dec 26, 2011
✟10,634.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Dear mathetes, Genesis 6:4 explains:

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, (Hebrew-Adam) and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

The giants are the offspring of the sons of God (Prehistoric people) and Adam's descendants. They were giants Intellectually, because Adam had a higher intelligence level than any natural man. The LORD tells us that Adam was like God intellectually, Genesis 3:22, knowing both good and evil. Natural beings, whose origin was in the water on the 5th Day, Genesis 1:21 do NOT have the ability to know both good and evil. They are innocent, but humans will be judged.

Notice that I highlighted "and also after that" since it is prophecy that the same thing will happen again. It happened on the first earth when Cain married and produced descendants with human technology. Genesis 4

It happened again and fulfilled the prophecy on our Earth when the grandsons of Noah, like Cain, had no other humans to marry. They married the descendants of the sons here and produced today's humans. Human civilization on this Planet can be traced to the arrival of the Ark here.

In Love,
Aman

Why would God use Biblical creation and evolution. This is the kind of warped interpretation you get when you sacrifice the authority of scripture to try to reconcile it with evolution.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Why would God use Biblical creation and evolution.

Dear mat, Maybe it's because He wants to separate those with faith in Him from those who reject Him. Most people don't understand what evolution is, so they reject any view which recognizes it. Evolution is basically adaptation or changes which can be measured over time within a species. Evolution happens every time a baby is born because the offspring of two individuals is a separate and changed person from the two who produced it.

Godless evolution falsely supposes that there is no creator, and that we came from whatever was before. When you pin them down, they don't know what came before so they call it a common ancestor. When you ask them where the common ancestor came from, they will tell you that you don't understand evolution.

mat:>>This is the kind of warped interpretation you get when you sacrifice the authority of scripture to try to reconcile it with evolution.

God shows us evolution in Genesis 6:4 when the sons of God inherit the human intelligence of Adam. They are changed or evolve from innocent animal intelligence to human intelligence. IOW, it's not a warped interpretation but is God's Truth and the way prehistoric people inherited the human intelligence of Adam who never stepped foot on this earth.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

YeShallTread

Nov 11, 2012
✟2,637.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Not these days due to mutations. God would not have filled Adam and
Eve with mutations to clash into each other. The kids would logically
have few if any DNA defects.

Good work! You have discovered the story only works if you
assume it's completely true.

The Genesis story is completely true but our understanding of it is not completely realized. :)

All people did not, could not, come from one man and the womb-man taken from him.

Mankind (all races) were on the earth before Adam (eth ha Adam = the man Adam) was formed. The Bible is His-story beginning with Adam in a direct line leading to Jesus Christ. The Bible is not the history of mankind but the history of the chosen and how they influenced the world.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Fascinated With God

Traditional Apostolic Methodist
Aug 30, 2012
NY
✟16,259.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
I have never said anything about 5000 years. Some Bishop said that.
You are arguing with yourself and fabricating both sides of an argument.
I'd be frustrated too.
Can you be more specific then? I thought you were a YEC and that is a reasonable assumption for where YEC's place the Flood.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
I know a guy who said God did not call natural people outide of Adams line "sons of God" unless they were believers. Oh....that was you
just 2 sentences down.

Dear Sky, You misunderstand. I said the sons of God, as God calls them, were innocent. God does NOT call humans the "sons of God" until after they are born Spiritually, since they are NOT innocent, but guilty of sin until they are born again.

This, of course, excludes children until they reach the age of accountability.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The Genesis story is completely true but our understanding of it is not completely realized. :)

All people did not, could not, come from one man and the womb-man taken from him.

I can easily make such a case. As God created DNA he also could have
done the job correctly with no need for randomness of any kind. Just as any fine tuned machine needs no built-in defects, neither did Adam. And Adam formed the pattern out of which was created a perfect compliment for him.

Defects only came along later in the marriage.

Mankind (all races) were on the earth before Adam (eth ha Adam = the man Adam) was formed. The Bible is His-story beginning with Adam in a direct line leading to Jesus Christ. The Bible is not the history of mankind but the history of the chosen and how they influenced the world.

I don't see how Adam was the first Jesus. How is Adam a spiritual leader of any kind? Is naming the animals a parallel with the sermon on the mount?
1 Corinthians 15:45 So it is written: "The first man Adam became a living being"; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Adam and Eve had perfect bodies, had eaten of the tree of life, lived hundreds of years and one man and one woman could have popped out a small city!!--Even if a woman doesn't start giving birth until she's 200, and stops at 600, it's an amazing number of children being born. Consider that women here have started giving birth at the age 0f 14 and have produced 22 children (that is from one woman I know of personnally)--a few hundred years of Adam and Eve having children, with their children then starting to have children---you'd be waist deep in people in no time at all!!! You can not apply what feeble knowledge of genetics we have now with what those pre-flood people had!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Can you be more specific then? I thought you were a YEC and that is a reasonable assumption for where YEC's place the Flood.

I believe all events took place as the Bible documents them.
The scriptures give no dates for many of these events and
yet are meticulousness on the dating of some events.
Science is very poor at dating past events, and historians much worse.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Adam and Eve had perfect bodies, had eaten of the tree of life, lived hundreds of years and one man and one woman could have popped out a small city!!--Even if a woman doesn't start giving birth until she's 200, and stops at 600, it's an amazing number of children being born. Consider that women here have started giving birth at the age 0f 14 and have produced 22 children (that is from one woman I know of personnally)--a few hundred years of Adam and Eve having children, with their children then starting to have children---you'd be waist deep in people in no time at all!!! You can not apply what feeble knowledge of genetics we have now with what those pre-flood people had!

Actually you can have the most advanced knowledge of genetics (like all 70 years worth) and still be clueless about what DNA was like thousands of years ago. Men can only try to apply what science they know now to ancient past.

Upvote 0

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Wow, that's quite a thought.

I would imagine too, Eve was as well built a woman (in regard to childbearing) as the world had ever known. Josephus had her bearing 55 or so children, but I wouldn't be surprised if his sources were off, and she bore somewhere in the hundreds. In fact, just looking at the text and speculating, it's possible that Abel was over a century old at the time of his death. There's also noting in the text preventing the fact that he was married with children. Nor is there anything in the text precluding Cain to have been married with children. In fact i would surmise that was the most likely scenario. And I would surmise they may have had dozens of grown siblings at that time with descendants 2-3 generations deep.

Upvote 0

mathetes123

Dec 26, 2011
✟10,634.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Skywriting...Back burner is where it belongs...but at least it should be out there. thanks for your comments. God bless you in all that you do. Perhaps the key to why Adam couldn't find a help meet from the other man races is because his spiritual mind was too advanced to want to mingle. They would be more like a pet than another equal companion. Just a thought.

There were no other "man races". The Bible teaches that Adam and Eve were the first two humans created.

Upvote 0