Jan 11, 2002
Singapore
✟35,969.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
"Very." replied Willow to Rosa. "We gotta be careful of him, though."
"Okay, Weird boy, why are you wounded?" asked Jorilam.
"................"Weird boy kept his silence.
"Forget it! He is a dumb mute! A robot!" exclaimed Willow in resignation. At this, Weird boy suddenly broke into laughter. Willin and his group stared at the 17 years old Zoron man.
"What is so funny?" asked Willow.
"Nobody ever... call me a mute." replied Weird boy, and he laughed, again. "Except Judy. It been awhile since I last heard that comment."
They are my enemies, why am I laughing, wondered Weird boy and he resumed his cold front, again.
"Judy? You called me that name, who is she?" asked Rosa. Weird boy stared at Rosa, for a moment.
"You.... really looked like Judy." mumbled Weird boy, a moment of sadness seen in his eyes. Then, he resumed his emotionless, robot's face. "But she is dead. The Zoron's men killed her. She was the one who rescued me from the river. She care for me when I lost all memories. But they killed her."
"If your saviour is killed by Zoron's men, I don't understand why you joined them!" said Jorilam.
"Killed, or be killed. Isn't that the rules of the world? If I don't joined them when they killed Judy, wouldn't I be dead? No, I want to live. Furthermore, I... don't even know who I am.... I don't even know my background.... And, it dosn't matter to me that Judy died. No. I cannot feel. I have no emotions." replied Weird boy. I talked too much...more than usual, why, wondered Weird boy.
"Isn't a life without emotions miserable?" askec Rosa.
".................." Weird boy stared at his dagger which was lying near Willin and the group. "Won't you return me my dagger, at least?"

Upvote 0

will_wait4Him

Feb 9, 2002
McKinney, Texas
Visit site
✟1,866.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Wow, great posts everybody!!! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Of course not." replied Willin grabbing the dagger and stuffing it in his boot. Wierd Boy just continued his cold gaze. "So what are we gonna do with him?" asked Willow. "Dunno, maybe we could try and find his identity." said Rosa. "Hold on there. Me and Willin aren't here to just go on any adventure ok. Plus, don't expect Willow to go with you, cause you heard what he said." said Jorilam. "Why are you and Willin out here?" asked Rosa. "We're looking for our family and fellow villagers." replied Jorilam. "It was trampled down by the sentries we just killed. We were hoping they'd have the villagers. But they didn't" said Willin looking down into the fire.

Meanwhile, Alagan arrived at Zoron's palace. "My lord." said Alagan as he bowed in front of Zoron. "Did you take care of the problem?" asked Zoron. "I'm sorry lord, all of the men were killed." replied Alagan. "WHAT?!!!! You imbassile!! You let four lowsy villagers overcome you? You wield the great mace of Dragonheart, how could you of been defeated?!" yelled Zoron. "I don't know sir, something of great strength hit me in the arm." said Alagan. "Where?" asked Zoron. Alagn pointed to his left arm. "What it this? A black arrow? Who shot it and how did they get it?" asked Zoron. "I don't know, I believe it was one of the villagers." said Alagan. "One of the villagers? Yah, right. One of the villagers had a black arrow." said Zoron sarasticaly. "Get out my sight! I shall call on you another time." said Zoron. Alagan bowed and walked away.

Willin, Jorilam, Rosa, and Weird Boy stood starring at Willow as he walked away. "Bye Willow, fare thee well." yelled Rosa waving. Willow turned around and waved back. "Man, I'll miss that guy." said Willin. "What do we do now?" asked Jorilam. "I don't know. What do we do?" asked Rosa. "Well, our village is the way Willow's going. We could try and build a small house there." said Willin. "What about me?" asked Rosa. "You can come with us." said Jorilam. They all agreed. "Wait up!!" yelled Willin as the three ran towards Willow. Weird Boy just shrugged his shoulders and ran after them.

Upvote 0

Hishandmaiden

The Humble Servant
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2002
Singapore
✟35,969.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
"Why are you following us?" Jorilam frowned at Weird boy who ran after them.
"My dagger is with you." said Weird boy, coldly. "Beside, I got nowhere else to go!"
Willin took out Weird boy's dagger and stared at it. It was a royal dagger, with the zoron carved on it. On it was a name, Zoven.
"This dagger belongs to Zoron! Don't tell me you are related to him?" frowned Willin.
Related to him?....Bowin said that I...am Zoron's son. But Zoron had many sons. Could I be...nay, it dosn't matter. Life is, after all, all about killing. Killed or be killed, that is the very rule of life, thought Weird boy to himself.
"Are you related to Zoron?" repeated Willin.
"No."replied Weird boy, calmly.
"Nevermind." said Willin as he put the dagger back into his boot, again. The group continued on their journey to the village, and Weird boy joined them in their journey, since he had no place to return to. He did not intend to return to the Zoron's main area.

Meanwhile, Bodok and Bowin are still galloping away with the horses at full speed, with Bowin in the lead!
"Bowin..." Bodok said, after a while.
"Yes?" asked Bowin, still galloping on his horse. His tone, like usual was proud and arrogant.
"Is what you said true? About Weird boy." said Bodok.
"Yes, you can read the letter if you want." said Bowin.
"I will love to." said Bodok. Bowin drew back the reins and the horse was forced to a halt. Bodok did the same. Bowin passed the letter to Bodok.
The letter:
Dearest high lord Alagan,
this letter is written in regard to the identity of Weird boy, an outstanding Zoron's man under your control. I discovered that his features matched that of Zoven, the young prince of Zoron who went missing two years ago. I had secretly taught him the art of evil divine, forbidding him to use it, unneccessary. He had the dagger that belonged to Zoven. That can be no doubt that he is Zoven.

Yours,
Secret Commander.

"You actually read the letter?"
"Yes." said Bowin, as he crumpled the letter and threw it away. "Let resumed our journeys!"
"To where?" asked Bodok.
Bowin ignored him. He just mounted his horse and galloped away. Bodok muttered a curse, before following, likewise.

Upvote 0

Grimr

Death is just the begining
Feb 11, 2002
Arkansas
Visit site
✟527.00
Faith
Christian
Willow turned around and saw that willin, Jorilam, Rosa, and Werid Boy wer following him. Ok what part of leave e alone don't you understand he said acting angry. Well we decided to build a big house at the remains of the village so we might as well stick together. Fine fine just keep that Zoron sentry away from me or else I woun't be responsible for my actions. The five companions continued the walk through the forest until evening came upon them. Well I'll go get the fire wood willow said. I'll help Jorilam said and the two went of and about half an hour later came back with logs and branches in their arms and on their backs

Upvote 0

Hishandmaiden

The Humble Servant
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2002
Singapore
✟35,969.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Weird boy stared coldly at the fire which the group has started. He knew none of them. A while ago, he was fighting with them and now, he was sitting here, with them, his dagger with willin and his sword was nowhere to be seen. And Willow seems to be sitting far away from him. THe group was roasting a chicken.
"Sssh!" said Weird boy, suddenly.
"What!" frowned Willow.
"There are wolves near by. 3 of them." said Weird boy.
"How do you know?" asked Rosa.
"..............." Weird boy did not reply. Then, they could hear it. Footsteps walking towards their direction. Three wolves appeared. The group drew out their weapons!
"Don't hurt them!" exclaimed Weird boy. He walked to the wolves and whispered to them. A peaceful, innocent smile escaped his lips as he stroke their furs. The wolves lied down and let him stroked them as if they were cats.
"Go back to your homes," whispered Weird boy to the wolves. They obeyed and left.
"How did you do that?"asked Rosa.
"Animals are not like men. They don't hurt those who mean no harm to them." replied Weird boy, coldly.

Upvote 0

Grimr

Death is just the begining
Feb 11, 2002
Arkansas
Visit site
✟527.00
Faith
Christian
Willow checked the chicken it will be ready in a few more minutes he said. He got up and reached in his pocket and pulled out two objects. The first was a small, long clay pipe. The second was a small pouch full of a fine powder. What’s that willin asked. My smoking pipe and herbed powder makes me feel better after a hard day. Willow placed some of the powder in the pipe and lit it with a small twig from the fire. A few seconds latter the smell of herbs and sweet grass filled the air. Ah nothing like a cool night and a fine smoke want to try some you two I have two other pipes if you want to the powder doesn’t hurt you willow said seeing the apprehensive looks on their faces. Sure willin and Jorilam said taking his two other pipes after willow had filled it with his powder. Hey this is good willin said after a few puffs reminds me of sweet grass after a good rain and crushed grapevines. Well the chicken is done willow said taking out his knife he began to the chicken and place it on some plates from his pack and passing them out to the others and grudgingly to weird boy. After the meal willow continued to smoke while the others except weird boy fell a sleep. Well bud it looks like it’s just you and me.

Upvote 0

Hishandmaiden

The Humble Servant
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2002
Singapore
✟35,969.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
"Well, yeah." said Weird boy, stunned that Willow was speaking to him. "Why don't you sleep?"
"Why don't you?" asked Willow in return.
"Well, I am trained to sleep only 3 hours a day." replied Weird boy. He gave a shrug. "It is my habit."
"Are you going to return to Zoron?" asked Willow.
"It dosn't matter. Nothing matters to me. Not life. Not death. I can be a zoron'sman. I can be an anti-zoron. I just don't care! For nothing lasts in this world. What is loyalty? What is love?"sighed Weird boy. There was a tired look on his face. "I ask you, if you don't know who you are, and have no name nor memory, what will life be to you? Won't it be empty? Meaningless? And then, what will you do if you realise you might be one of the sons of Zoron? Will you seek him, or will you just let it go? Since you are so used to no identity? Tough question, huh?" said Weird boy, as he stared at Willow, no expression on his face.

Upvote 0

will_wait4Him

Feb 9, 2002
McKinney, Texas
Visit site
✟1,866.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The next morning, Willin was the first to wake up. Weird boy looked up at him. "Morning." said Willin as he sat down by the fire.

Ok, I can't think of anything. I'm so tired my mind is blank.:O

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Hey Josh, can I join? This DARRIONS, so you don't get freaked out. ;)

If I can, here's my character:

NAME: Calenlanthir(Calen for short) last name unknown.
DESCRIPTION: Straight, long dark brown hair, with blonde, bright red and light brown streaks, light green eyes, with stripes of gold, slightly tan skin
WEAPONS: Whit sword and knife
HISTORY: Calenlanthir(Calen) was born on Corellea, but her family moved to Cordenllea(sp?) Her parents died when she was three. She lived with her Aunt, for five years, until she rebelled and ran away. She's lived on her own since.
SIDE: Good

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
I forgot to post something!

DESCRIPTION: Already did hair, an off blue outfit, T-shirt, pants that are connected by a gold belt, and a skirt that comes from the back, but doesn't connect in the front. It;s like Queen Amidala's fighting outfit in the first one.

Upvote 0

will_wait4Him

Feb 9, 2002
McKinney, Texas
Visit site
✟1,866.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Alright guys, we need to get this going again. ;) I'm undoing a rule. You may have more then three characters. ;) Man, names and ideas were flyen through my head today. Here's my new character.

Name:Alac of Silverstone
Height:6'3"
Weight:221 lbs.
Appereance: Dirty blonde and gray hair, green eyes, black robe, black cloak
Weapons: Double edged inchanted sword
Village:Unknown
Side:Good

After everybody had gotten up, they started on their way again. Willin and Jorilam were really aware of Weird Boy's presents. "What do you think he'll do?" whispered Jorilam. Willin shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe he'll get his dagger back and gut us..........alive." said Jorilam. Willin rolled his eyes and shook his head. "What?" asked Jorilam "Hey, what you doin?" asked Willin jogging away from Jorilam. "Nothing much, just enjoying the scenery." replied Rosa. Willin smiled. He always felt happy around Rosa, she was nice, funny, and outgoing. "I think I'm fallin for her. She's kinda pretty. What if she doesn't like me either? That would suck." thought Willin.

"Wait, stop, go back!! RUN!!!!" yelled Willow running towards the others. Willin looked up and saw about twenty Zoron horse sentries galloping towards them!! Willin took Rosa'a hand and began running. Jorilam began running too. Weird Boy just stood there. "Should I go back, or should I run?" thought Weird Boy. "Are you crazy? Run you idiot!!!" yelled Jorilam. Weird Boy shrugged his shoulders and decided to run. "There catching up!" said Willin. One of the horse sentries unsheathed his sword and held it in the air. "Jorilam, jump to the side!" yelled Rosa. Jorilam jumped away just as the sentry swung down. One of the horse senteries had a bow and took out an arrow! "Let's seperate, we'll meet up at my hide out." said Willow. Rosa and Willin nodded and ran off. Half of the sentries followed Willow and Weird Boy and the other half followed Willin and Rosa. The sentry pulled back on the arrow, aimed, and fired. The arrow flew through the air and hit Willin in the back. "Ahhhh!!" yelled Willin. He stumbled forward and fell. "Get up Willin, you can't stop!." said Rosa lifting his arm. Willin summoned the strength to run. The sentry shot another arrow and hit him in the right leg! "Ouch!" yelled Willin as he fell to the ground once again. Rosa tried to lift him up. "No, leave me. Save yourself, go now!" said Willin pushing Rosa away from him. Rosa began to run looking back with tears in her eyes.

Willow and Wierd Boy ran as fast as they could. "Where's this hide out of yours?" asked Weird Boy. "Not far, I just hope the others make it." said Willow. All of a sudden, Jorilam stumbled from the bushes in front of them. "Hey, are you ok?" asked Willow. Jorilam nodded and the three continued to run. All of a sudden, a net rose up in front of them! "It's a trap, go back." said Willow. The rest of the horse senteries came galloping towards them. "Surrender you peuny villagers." said the lead sentry. Jorilam withdrew his sword. "No Jorilam, live to fight another day." said Willow as he lowered Jorilam's hand.

Meanwhile, Rosa was still be chased. "Willin, I hope he's ok." thought Rosa as she ran. Suddenly, a man jumped out from infront of her and tackled her! Rosa shrieked as four other men grabbed her as well.

Willin slowly opened his eyes. Suddenly, he heard a scream. "Rosa, no." whispered Willin as he fell asleep again. The next time he woke up, he found himself in a gold and white room. Willin slowly sat up. "Lay back down, you need your rest." said a young voice. "Who are you? Where am I?" asked Willin squinting to the light. "Rest now, the answers will come later." said the voice.

Meanwhile, Willow, Weird Boy, Jorilam, and Rosa were captive under Zoron's horse senteries. Rosa spit on one as he walked by. "The sentry walked over to her and smacked her. "Watch that mouth of yours, or I'll have it on my wall." said the sentry. Jorilam turned to Weird Boy. "I can't see how you could do such horrible things." said Jorilam glarring at Weird Boy. "Quiet Jorilam, he's not a Zoron sentry anymore, plus, you heard his story, he had no choice." said Willow. Jorilam sat back and continued glarring at the passing senteries.

A couple hours later, Willin woke back up. "Awe, I see you've awaken. Let me see your wounds." said the young voice. The person turned Willin over to see his back. "It's healing quite nicely." "Who are you? Where am I?" asked Willin the second time. "You need your rest, you must have pasience." said the voice. Willin rolled over off the bed and slowly stood up. "Sir, your not healed yet." said the voice. Willin picked the man up. "I want answers, and I want them now." said Willin angerly. "Ok, right this way sir. Would you like a cane?" asked the man. "Sure." said Willin limping towards the man. The two walked through what it looked like the inside of a castle or a cotheadrel. "What is this place?" asked Willin. "This is the Catheadrel of Silverstone." replied the man. He lead Willin to a room. "Talk to the man in here, he'll give you answers." said the man. "Thank you." said Willin. The man nodded and walked away. "So, what brings you here?" asked a man on the other side of the room. "I didn't come here on my own, you brought me here." said Willin. "No I didn't. My men brought you here." said the man. "We'll you know what I mean." replied Willin. The man turned around and began walking towards him. "I heard that you threatened my doctor." said the man. Willin began to step back. All of a sudden, the man broke out laughing. "I'm sorry, I'm just kidding with you. Where are my manners? Please sit down. My name is Alac of Silverstone. And yours?" said Alac. "Willin, ummm, the villager." replied Willin. The man chuckled. "That is where you are wrong." said Alac. "Please, follow me."

Alac lead Willin to a wall and pressed one of the tiles. A secret door opened. "Come." said Alac. Willin followed Alac into the room. "You see boy, Zoron Heart has taken over Corellea." said Alac. "I know, I use to live there." interupted Willin. "Anyway, Zoron is now begining to invade Cordellea." Alac went on and on about how Zoron had killed his father and so on and so forth. "This is pretty boring." thought Willin. "Before Zoron began his evil rule, he made eight mystic weapons of power." Alac told Willin about the eight weapons and how four of them have been found. "Wait, did you say Dragonheart?" asked Willin. "Why yes, but anyway-" "I've seen him before." interupted Willin again. "Where have you seen him?" asked Alac. Willin began telling Alac about his small adventure and the friends he was with. "Oh no!! My friends, have you seen my friends?" asked Willin. "I'm sorry, but my men found you all my yourself." replied Alac. "Maybe you should go get some more rest, and I'll explain the rest of this after your fully healed." said Alac. Willin got up and limped back to the bed he was sleeping in and fell fast asleep.

Upvote 0

will_wait4Him

Feb 9, 2002
McKinney, Texas
Visit site
✟1,866.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Originally posted by Calenlanthir
Hey Josh, can I join? This DARRIONS,

Oh my gosh!! :eek: DARRIONS!!!!! You here!!! I missed you!!!!

so you don't get freaked out. ;)[/B][/QUOTE]

I would've probably freaked out either way. Welcome!!! Guys, this is DARRIONS, be nice and give her love!!! :D :D :D

Upvote 0
Hehe. Thanx Josh. You would have freaked anyway's huh? Well, I've skimmed through the posts, so I basically know what's going on. I'll try to post so,ething worth reading.

Calenlanthir heard a scream. She grabbed her sword, and kife and ran towards the screams. She saw Zoron(?)'s soldiers attacking a group of 5(?) She desided that any enamy of Zoron was an ally to her.
She pulled out her sword, and ran towards the battle. She sliced three soldiers in two, and cut four of them badly.

I'll let you take it Josh. At least I'm in! :)

Upvote 0