Visit site
✟1,866.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
On the planet of Haillea, in an age of light and happiness, in a time when advanced technology was just a meer dream, on the continent of Corellea, there was the Principality of the Hearts. A wealthy ruler named Antonov Heart was given a child, barring the sign of the great Zoron on his back, who was told in legend that would bring terror and darkness over the planet of Haillea. Antonov ordered the baby to be slain. His priest, who had secretly been waiting for this moment, poisoned the guards and took the baby and raised it in the ways of the dark ones.

The baby grew strong and healthy. At the age of 15, he learned of his real father and the meaning of his mark. Vengeance, hate, and darkness grew bigger and stronger within the boys heart.. The boy killed the priest and took the name Zoron, as the sign on his back was of the great Zoron. Zoron practiced the ways of darkness and grew stronger every day. When the time came, Zoron reveled himself to Antonov and startled the people of Corellea. Antonov was sentenced to death with charges of attempted murder.

After Antonov was killed, Zoron took the thrown. He continued the good workings of his father, but secretly plotted ways to wreak havoc on Haillea. Every night he thought of different possible ways. One night, he came up with the perfect plan. First he'd need an army to support him and he'd need eight generals to command his army. So, with his first act of evil plans, he cast a spell on the armies of Corellea. After that, he summoned all of his strength to make eight weapons of power that would be the weapons of his eight evil Generals. A mace, who's barer would be named Dragonheart, a bow, who's barer would be named Inchantedheart, a sword, who's barer would be named Lionheart, shotels, who's barer would be named Pheonixheart, a spear, who's barer would be named Wolfheart, an ax, who's barer would be named Bloodheart, a glaive, who's barer would be named Ravenheart, and a staff, who's barer would be named Blackheart.

Zoron hid the eight mystical weapons in eight different parts of Haillea. Unfortunately, Zoron's power didn't have a complete evil affect on the weapons. If either the good or evil optained one of the weapons, the power within the weapons would work, but only if the evil obtained the weapons, would they be under Zoron's spell. Zoron waited and waited for individuals to come by and take the weapons. Finally one day, the Mace of Dragonheart was found, then the Axe of Bloodheart, then the Glaive of Ravenheart, and then the Staff of Blackheart. Right after the four weapons were found, he immediately began his evil plans! Before, the name Zoron put happiness in peoples hearts, but now, it would strike fear in the hearts of the people of Haillea.

Several years have past and the continent of Corellea has been blackened with the fear and darkness that Zoron has cast over it and still the last four weapons have not been found. Most of Corellea's inhabitence have moved to Cordellea, Corellea's sister continent. Small rebellions have formed to fight against the dark armies, but few have succeeded. Cordellea's ruler, Gustov Heart, is to afraid to make an enemy of Zoron. The last four weapons are Haillea's last hope. It is only a matter of time until the last four weapons have been found, but who will find them. That's for you to decide. [/SIZE] [/FONT] [/COLOR]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules:
1.You may only have one to three main characters.
2.Post your characters bios and what side their on on your first post.
3.Don't kill another persons character/s without the persons permission.
4.It might be a little helpful if you post a brief history of your character/s on your first post.
5.There may be gore and romance.
6.There may not be cussing or idols.
7.You must use third voice.
8.Please use the best grammar you can.

Characters:
Name:Willin
Height:6'2"
Weight:175 lb.
Appearance:Brown hair with blonde highlights, brown leather boots, white undercoat that runs below his knees, tan short sleeve silk shirt, light chain mail, and blue eyes.
Weapons:Small double sided sword and a boot knife.(Soon, he'll own the sword of Lionheart.)
Village:Formaly Orson, Corellea but now it's Luben, Cordellea.
Side:Good

Name:Jorilam
Height:6'1"
Weight:169 lb.
Appearence:Curly blonde hair, black leather boots, green long sleeve silk shirt, light chain mail, and hazel eyes.
Weapons:Long bow and a medium sized dagger.(Soon, he'll own the shotels of Pheonixheart.)
Village:Formaly Orson, Corellea but now it's Luben, Cordellea.
Side:Good

Willin and Jorilam have been best friends since they were little kids. They always went on adventures. What they don't know, is that today, they will enter an adventure that will change their lives forever.

Willin's eyes opened up slowly as he woke up that morning. He got up and stretched his arms out over his head and sighed. He growned as he summoned the strength to stand. Willin put his clothes on and headed for the kitchen to grab something to eat.

At Jorilam's house, Jorilam had just woken up as well. Jorilam gobbled up his breakfast and headed for Willin's house. Jorilam jumped over his wooden fence with no problem.

Willin was just sitting down when Jorilam burst through the door. "Morning sunshine!" said Jorilam with a smile. "Oh my gosh, you wouldn't believe the dream I had last night!" "Don't tell me, it was about the popular girl down the road." said Willin rolling his eyes. Jorilam glarred at him. "No! In fact it about something totally different. Ok, I was standing in this huge castle. And I mean this thing was huge! Anyway, I was standing there and I was facing four warriors with these cool looking weapons! And it turns out, I have a weapon as well. I look to my right and there you are standing beside me with a really cool weapon, then I look to my left and there are these to strangers who have cool weapons too. Then, we begin charging at them. And right as I get close to my apponent, I wake up. Isn't that wierd?" Willin raised an eyebrow at Jorilam. Yah sure, umm anyway, what are we gonna do today?" asked Willin.

Jorilam sighed. "Ooooo, I've got it. Let's go climb Mt. Lantation." said Jorilam. "Good idea. Let me get ready." said Willin. "Alright, meet me at the town center." said Jorilam as he walked out the door.

Grimr

Death is just the begining
Feb 11, 2002
Arkansas
Visit site
✟527.00
Faith
Christian
Name: Willow (yeah I got it from the movie Willow)
Height: 6'3
Weight: 185 lb.
Appearance: Black hair, Green eyes, woodsmen clothes and chain mail
Weapons: short sword, knife, Oaken Bow, and quiver, long staff of a pine limb (shall receive the Bow of Inchantedheart)
Home: Deep in the Forest behind the village of Luben Cordellea, and near Mt Lantation.
History: Born in the Forest of Luben Cordellea his parent were killed by Zoron when they visited Corellea. Willow lives in the forest by himself now and hunts for a living.

Willow awoke in his underground den that his father had built years ago and got dressed. Then he began eating his breakfast. He then gathered up his bow, quiver, and staff. Looks like another day of gathering and hunting willow thought. As he stepped up the ladder that led to his homes secret entrance he heard footsteps then voices. Great just what I need company willow thought to himself. (Willow likes to be left in peace and Hates Company) Well might as well chase them off I don't need them messing up my hunting. Willow opened the latched then pushed up but nothing happened. Hey buddy get of my door! Who said that! One of the voices said shaken. Get off my door and I'll show you willow said agitated. The pressure on the door vanished instantly. Willow pushed up on the door again and stepped out. As his eyes adjusted to the light he saw two boys about his age starring at him. You know staring is very rude willow said a bit angrily. Sorry one of the boys said I didn't mean to step on your door. Don't worry about it just get out of my forest willow yelled. Are you going to make us the other asked? Yeah unless you beat me in a fight. I'm not going to fight you but we're not leaving either. Well you'll have to fight if you want to have clearance through my forest. All right the guy said will it be swords, fists, or staffs. Fists willow said now before we do fight we might as well introduce ourselves I'm Willow and you are? I'm Willin and this is my friend Jorilam. Pleasure willow said now let's go.

Upvote 0

will_wait4Him

Feb 9, 2002
McKinney, Texas
Visit site
✟1,866.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
"Wait, we don't wonna fight!" yelled Willin. But it was too late. Willow tackled Jorilam and began pounding on his chest! Jorilam looked at him wide eyed. "You!!!" Jorilam yelled. "What?" asked Willow. Jorilam crossed his arms over his chest and face so he couldn't be hit again. "You were in my dream." replied Jorilam. Willin rolled his eyes. Willow looked up at Willin. "My friend here had a dream lst and me and you happen to be in it." said Willin. Willow got up off of Jorilam. There was an ocwurd[sp] silence. It was broken by Willow's laughing. Jorilam glarred at Willow. "Common, we don't have time for this." said Willin tapping Jorilam on the shoulder. Both Jorilam and Willin began waling away from Willow, who was still laughing, when suddenly they hear a low rumbling sound. Willow's laughing stopped. "Zoron's sentries(solders), we must hide.", said Willow, "follow me." "But what about our village?" asked Willin. "There's no time." said Willin. Jorilam and Willin looked at eachother and nodded. They both began running after Willow to see where he was going!

Upvote 0

Grimr

Feb 11, 2002
Arkansas
Visit site
✟527.00
Faith
Christian
Willow ran deep into the forest near the other enterences to his home. Great just what I need Willow said to himself first it's these two making trouble in my forest and talking about dreams now it's Zoron's solders can't I ever have some peace? The three ran slowly through the forest until the reached an old oak tree. Willow pulled on a branch and a hole big enough for a mand appeared in the ground. Alright you two get in and hide we'll be safe here. But what about the village Willin asked. Don't worry Zorrons men are probubly just pasing through off to war with another rebellious city they'll leave the village in peace now get in there.

Upvote 0

will_wait4Him

Feb 9, 2002
McKinney, Texas
Visit site
✟1,866.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Willin, Jorilam, and Willow waited in the oak tree for several hours. "Man, it's scrunched in here." said Jorilam. "Well, when I made this, it was for only one person." replied Willow knugging Jorilam in the side. A few hours past and they all decided to get out. The smell of smoke was in the forest! "Oh no, our village!" yelled Jorilam as he ran towards the end of the forest.

When he got there, the village was gone! Willin and Willow weren't far behind. Willin gasped at the burning houses. "Aunt Lay!" yelled Willin as he ran towards his house.

Jorilam colapsed to his knees. "Their all gone. Just whipped them out like they weren't important." said Jorilam sobbing. Jorilam turned his head towards Willow who was looking out at the burned village. "You said they would leave the village alone!" yelled Jorilam as he tackled Willow. They both rolled over eachother in a desperate fight.

Meanwhile, Willin was franticaly looking for his Aunt's house. Finally, he found it. It, like the rest of the houses, was burned down to the ground. He immediatly began searching under the pile of wood and ashes. "No, no Aunt Lay, you can't be dead, you can't be!" thought Willin as he dug.

At the end of the forest, Willow and Jorilam were still at it. Jorilam circled Willow trying to think of a way to surprise him in a sudden blow. Jorilam tried it, but he missed. Willow grabbed Jorilam's arms and twisted behind his back. "Look, just a while ago you didn't want to fight." said Willow. "But you said the sentries wouldn't attack the village!" replied Jorilam. "It was a guess. You, me, or even Willin couldn't of predicted this would happen. Plus, your the one who trusted in my guess. You made the choice to follow me, so don't blame this on me!" said Willow as he threw Jorilam to the ground. Jorilam got up onto his knees and gasped. Willow starred at him expecting Jorilam to jump out at him, but he didn't. Jorilam just sat there.

Willin searched relentlesly through the ruble. "Where is she?!" yelled Willin. Rage and sadness began to grow in his heart. All of a sudden, he cut himslef on a sharp rock. "Ouch!" he yelled grabbing his finger. Willin sat and starred at his fingers. "Maybe she's not dead.", thought Willin, "maybe they were taken somehwere else, like to a camp or something!" Willin got up and began running towards where Jorilam and Willow were at.

Willow looked around at the village. "Man, I feel sorry for these people." he thought. All of a sudden, Willin came running towards him. "Willow, Jorilam, I think I know where they are! We'll just follow the hoof prints their horses made and then we'll find out families!" W-wait a minute! You expect me to go and save you guyses families, and what's in it for me? Plus, what if your families aren't there? Then what, huh? We'll be dead, even if you families were there. Zoron's sentry units are trained hard. We might as well go our seperate ways and go on with our lives." said Willow.

Jorilam looked up at Willow. "Don't you have a family?" he asked still gasping. "That's none of your buisness." replied Willow looking away. "Common Willow, how 'bout it? Tell us about your family." said Willin walking up to Willow. "Alright!", yelled Willow, "if it'll make you guys shut up then I'll go, happy?" Jorilam looked at Willow blankly. "Ok, then it's settled, we go and find the villagers." said Willin. The three set of on the beginning of their journey.

Upvote 0

Grimr

Feb 11, 2002
Arkansas
Visit site
✟527.00
Faith
Christian
This is just great Willow thought to himself how do I get my self talked into these things. The three were about to begin the long journy they had searched the village for useful object's like food, water, armour, weapons, and other things of use. Luckily for them willow had a donkey to carry the supplies. Alright lets move if my eyes read the tracks right they are headed for a Zoron outpost about ten days journy from here willow said to willin and Jorilam. What do you think Zoron's men will do to the villagers if they are captured willin asked. If I know zoron's men your people will become slave labor in his mines, and constructrion workers. Well it won't do us anygood standing here lets move there's a tavern three days away from here and thats where we will fing your people.

Upvote 0

will_wait4Him

Feb 9, 2002
McKinney, Texas
Visit site
✟1,866.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
As the three walked, Willin couldn't stop thinking why Willow would go with us and risk his life instead of telling us about his family. Jorilam was still being very quiet. He couldn't help the image of burning house's in his mind. "Their ok, their all ok." he kept on muddering to himself. All of a sudden, Willow stopped. "Why we stopping?" asked Willin. "SHHH!!!" hushed Willow. "I thought I heard something.......let's move on." The three began walking again, when suddenly, out of the bushes, came a huge gare!(these are large bearlike scaly animals.) Willow withdrew his bow and began shooting arrows at the gare. Jorilam did the same. Willin just stood aside watching them. The arrows didn't have an affect! They just made the gare even madder! The gare immedeiatly began charging towards Jorilam, who had scored a couple more hits then Willow. "Willin, HELP!!!" cried Jorilam. Willin snapped out of his trance and whipped out his sword and jumped onto the back of the gare! The gare reached back to take Willin off. Willin sliced a finger off of the gare's hand! The gare roared with pain. Willin held on with all his life! "Hang on Willin!" yelled Willow. The gare reached around with its other hand. Willin swung at the arm, but when he did, he accidently let go of the gare's back fur! "Ahh!" he cried out as he hit the back of his head on a rock. Everything began to get blury.

At the sight of this, Jorilam was pretty mad. First his family, now his best friend? Jorilam threw down his bow and took out his dagger and began charging towards the gare, who was reaching down for Willin. Willow withdrew some more arrows and lit them on fire. "I hope he likes fire." said Willow as he pulled back. Jorilam slashed at the beast in hopes that he'd save his friend.

Willin really couldn't see very well. He was still daised pretty badly. The gare's thrashing made Willin begin rolling down a hill, faster and faster and faster! He'd be surprised, what he'd find at the bottom of that hill.

Upvote 0

Grimr

Feb 11, 2002
Arkansas
Visit site
✟527.00
Faith
Christian
Willow fired his arrow's into the beast this time they had an effect on it the Gare cried in pain and fear it decided this prey was not worth it's injury's it shook Jorilam off and made a run for it deep into the woods. Willow walked up to jorilam and helped him up. You alright? Yeah just a few bumps and bruises how about you? Fine just a cut on the arm come on Willin fell down the hill we better go see if he's alright.

Upvote 0
Feb 4, 2002
Alabama
✟30,950.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
name: Rosa Canina
height: 5'7"
weight: 125 lb.
appearance: waist length blonde hair tied back at the nap of the neck, loose fitting brown pants, with a cream color shirt, soft brown boots, green eyes.
weapons: bow and throwing knives
village: none, traveling/homeless
side: good

~~~~~~~

Rosa leaned over a boy who looked almost the same age as herself. He had tumbled down the hill almost knocking the feet out from under her before she jumped to the side. He lay in a heap at the bottom of the hill and didn't move. With the toe of her boot she turned him over onto his back peering closely at his face. His eyes were closed but he was breathing. She frowned to herself looking down at him, "Hm... at least your still breathing. You know, there are better ways of getting a girl other than falling at her feet."

The boy opened his eyes looking up at her. He blinked clearing his vision. Rosa smiled, "Good morning! Had a nice trip?"

"Huh?"

Rosa laughed, "Nothing, oh look, here come your friends. You haven't broken anything have you?"

Upvote 0

will_wait4Him

Feb 9, 2002
McKinney, Texas
Visit site
✟1,866.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Willin opened his eyes to see a girl standing over him. He rolled over so he could stand up without hitting her. "Looks like you friends are coming." said Rosa. Willow and Jorilam walked over to Willin. "Hey, are you ok?" asked Jorilam. "Yah I think so." replied Willin checking his body. "Good, then we should be going.", said Willow, "there's a small clearing up ahead, we'll camp there." As they began to leave, Rosa began to look a little sad and lonely. "Oh, umm, thanks." said Willin. "Common Willin!" yelled Jorilam. Willin began towards Jorilam again, but stopped. "Hey, umm, do you wonna come along with us?" asked Willin. "I'm not sure, I just only met you guys." said Rosa looking down to the ground. "Trust me." said Willin lifting her head by the chin. Rosa looked into his crystal blue eyes. "Alirght." said Rosa. Willin took Rosa by the hand and began running towards Willow and Jorilam.

Thirty minutes went past and they were still walking. "Man, when are we gonna get there?" wighned Jorilam. "Just a couple more paces." replied Willow.

When they got there, they set up camp. Willin and Jorilam shared a big tent, Willow lended Rosa his small tent, and Willow slept on a blanket by the fire. "Man, I'm egsosted[sp]." said Jorilam as he wiggled into his covers. "Yah, me too." said Willin. A couple minutes later, they were all asleep.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Feb 4, 2002
Alabama
✟30,950.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
exhausted..... yeah, i was looking for a good spot to come in as well as thinking of a character name.

~~~~~

Rosa wrapped herself in her forest green cloak. She wasn't tired yet. She arranged her knives carefully. She was still uncertain of the three strangers. She peeked out at the fire. Her stomach growled and she pulled out her pack opening it searching among her belongings for the bread that a kind farmer's wife had given her. She sat in the corner of the tent munching on it hungrily watching the entrance.

Upvote 0

will_wait4Him

Feb 9, 2002
McKinney, Texas
Visit site
✟1,866.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The next morning, Willow was the first one to wake up. He walked over to the fire to start it again, when he heard a russling in the bushes. Willow snook over to his pack and took out his knife. Willow creeped over to the moving bush. "Gotcha!" he yelled as he grabbed the neck of the person. Rosa shreeked. "Get off me, what are you doing?" yelled Rosa wiggling out of Willow's grasp. "Oh, umm, sorry, I never knew it was you." said Willow a little imbarrasssed. Willin and Jorilam came running out of thier tent holding their knives. "What happened?" asked Willin. "Ah nothing, just a misunderstanding." said Willow sitting down. "Just a misunderstanding? You made me drop my stuff!" yelled Rosa walking back to the bush. Willin followed her. "What were you doing back here?" asked Willin. Rosa showed him a basket. "I was collecting berries for the journey. It's pretty obvious that you friend Jorilam get's pretty wighny when he's hungry. So I decided to gather some berries. Ugh, but now I gotta start all over again!" said Rosa hitting a near by bush. "Here, let me help." said Willin reaching for a nearby berry. "Wait, no, not those ones, only the blue ones. The red ones will give you gas, and the black ones will kill you." said Rosa pointing. "Wow, you shore do know a lot about the forest." said Willin. "Yah, I grew up out here." said Rosa dropping some berries into her basket. "Oh, what happened to your parents?" asked Willin. "They were both killed my a pack of wolves when I was very young. Some people came and found me and brought me to their village. When I was 13, the village was attacked my Zoron. I ran away and snook onto the boats and came here." said Rosa. All of a sudden, Jorilam's face came through the bushes. "Willow says we should leave now." said Jorilam. "Alright, we'll be there in a sec." replied Willin.

After they all had storred their tents away, they contiued on their journey. About a mile up the road, the hoof prints turned into the woods. "Dang." said Willow. "What wrong?" asked Willin. "They turned into the forest, now they'll be harder to track." said Willow. "Let's rest and take a snack break." said Rosa. "Good idea." said Jorilam. Willow looked at his maps while Jorilam stuffed his face and Willin and Rosa carried on their conversation.

After they were all done eating, they began walking again. The trip was long and boring. "At least we don't have the sun beating on our heads anymore." said Willin. After a while, they began to hear voices. "Shhhh!!" shushed Willow as he crounched down to the ground. The others did the same. The four began crawling towards the voices. They began to get louder and louder! Soon, they heard horses. Thne after that, people muttering! "That has to be them." whispered Willin to Willow. The four withdrew their weapons, just to be safe. Willow turned around. "We should attack a midnight." said Willow. The rest agreed and began crawling away from the sentries.

Upvote 0

Grimr

Feb 11, 2002
Arkansas
Visit site
✟527.00
Faith
Christian
Willow unseathed his sword and began to sharpen it on a large stone and looked around at his companions. These three are toast Zoron's men are to well armed, armored, and well trained to be beaten by four teenagers with a few knives, swords, and arrows but I gave my word to help and i'm keeping my word. Willin walked up to willow and looked at him strangly. What willow said in his most annoyed tone.

Upvote 0

Hishandmaiden

The Humble Servant
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2002
Singapore
✟35,969.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Name: Weird boy(Forgot his real name)
Height:6'2"
Weight:172 lb.
Appearance:Reddish Brown hair, no shoes,pieces of broken cloak, armored and sky-blue eyes.
Weapons:Zoron Made Sword and a piece of dagger
Village: Does not remember
Side:Bad
History: Founded near the river of Babala, Weird boy was trained and brought up by the Zoron's men. Unable to recall his identity, he was called Weird boy because of his weird tenderness toward girls and animals. He was a friend of nature.

Name:Bodok
Height:7'2"
Weight:188 lb.
Appearance:armored, muscular, have long beards, dark eyes.
Weapons:Zoron Made sword
Village:Not known
History: A zoron's man

Name:Bowin
Height:6'8"
Weight:195 lb.
Appearance:Armored, hold an air of superiority, dark eyes
Weapons:Zoron Made sword
Village:A faraway village called Deaton
History: Zoron man

Weird boy stared at the dagger which was the only clue to his identity as he and his two friends got down from their horses to take a rest from their long journey. Nay, they were not his friends, to be more approriate, they were his partners. There was no such things as friends among the Zoron's men. Betrayals and back-stabbing happened at an alarming rate.
Unknown to the Zoron's men, they pitched their tents near Willin and his group.
"So, where is the letter that we are to submit to the high lord?" asked Bodok.
"Well, it is safe with me." replied Bowin, with his usual air of superority. To Bowin, no man is ever his equal. He finds Bodok stupid and clumsy, and he thinks Weird boy is too quiet for his like. In fact, there is no one in the Zordon's army whom he likes. (But unknown to him, no one likes him, either.)
"Good." replied Bodok, as he looked at Bowin. He dosn't like Bowin. In fact, no one likes Bowin, not even the emotionless and calm Weird boy, who never love nor hate. Bowin is too proud for his own good.
However, Bodok does not like Weird boy, either. The boy is too quiet for his own good, and ruthless. The boy is a total robot. With no memories from his past, and without a name, and without emotions nor feeling, that damn boy is a perfect robot!
Netherless, it is better to talk to the mute robot than to the stupid proud Bowin.
"Weird boy...." Bodok began.
"..............." Weird boy was examining his dagger. Bodok frowned. The stupid boy only knows how to stare at his dagger. A dagger-stupid mute!
Fine, fine, fine, just my luck to team up with a mute and a proud dummy, thought Bodok to himself. There can be no worst conpanions than these two!
"..... Bodok," Weird boy said, after a REALLY REALLY long moment.
Answering at last, that dumb robot do hear me after all, thought Bodok with relief as he smiled at Weird boy, "Yes?" He was eager to start a conversation.
"The order was clear. We are not supposed to talk, unnecessary." replied Weird boy as he stared calmly at Bodok. Bodok's face twisted with rages but he managed to give a hypocritical sweet smile that dosn't fit into the angry eyes and eyebrows he portrayed.
Weird, thought Weird boy to himself as he stared at Bodok. Why is he so worked up? A moment later, he returned to staring at his dagger.
Unknown to these three Zonder men, Willin and his group were prepared to confront them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

will_wait4Him

Feb 9, 2002
McKinney, Texas
Visit site
✟1,866.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hey, great posts everybody! RPGGAL, great wording. I liked that and welcome!:)

After sun down, Willin and the group began slowly creeping towards Zoron's sentries. Willow turned around. "Alright guys this is....." said Willow being interupted. "Look." said Jorilam pointing at the sentries horses. "We can use their own horses against them!" "Great idea! What do you think Willow?" asked Willin. "It's risky, but it just might work." said Willow. The four began creeping towards the horses.

I gotta go to bed.:( I'll post tomorrow morning.;) Nobody get my characters :eek: killed :eek: alright.:D

Upvote 0

Hishandmaiden

The Humble Servant
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2002
Singapore
✟35,969.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
will_wait4him,
thank you for your comment! Ah...it is hard to write about bad guys!

While Willin and his group are approaching the Zoron's men, Weird boy remained staring at his dagger while the bored Bodok was forced to speak with the proud and arrogant Bowin, who continues to hold an air of superiority as he speak to Bodok. Weird boy ignored them. In fact, he could not understand them. Why do men like to talk so much? Why do men hate? Why do men love? Why do men frown? Why do men have any emotion at all? Unlike men,animals are so much better. They don't hate nor love. They are quiet, like him. And woman....and girls,ah, they are nicer. Weird boy remembered a fair lady who rescued him from the river. He is fascinated by her. She gave him a home to stay.
However, she was killed by a group of Zoron's men and they took him with them, simply because he neither cried nor protest when they killed the lady. He was calm, even when he saw the lady died before his eyes. The Zoron's men thought that he was an ideal candidate to be trained. Well, it was not that Weird boy was cold that he stared calmly at the murder of the fair lady. It was that, he couldn't cry. He had forgotten how to cry.
"Weird boy," Bodok mumbled after he got tired of Bowin's constant portrayal of that air of superiority.
"....I thought I told you, the order is...."
"Listen, I got a question for you. What is your real name?" said Bodok, cutting the sentence of Weird boy off. Weird boy blinked his eyes in surprise. Bodok laughed. That was the first reaction he had seen from the dumb robot.
"My....my name?" mumbled Weird boy as if he suddenly realised something.
"Aren't you curious to know your background?" smiled Bodok.
The words struck Weird boy like lightning.
"My...my background....? I.... I am.... I am.... Who am I?" mumbled Weird boy to himself.
I am Weird boy? No, I am a Zoron's man. No, I am....I am....who am I, wondered Weird boy and then, his eyes returned to the dagger he always stared at. This will help me find my identity, said Weird boy to himself, and for a moment, he almost gave in to a weird feeling that he could not explain. But after a while, his coldness returned and he turned to Bodok.
"It dosn't matter who I am. I am here to fulfill order, to make sure the letter reached the high lord." said Weird boy, emotionlessly.
Robot, thought Bodok to himself.
"Sssh!" whispered Bowin, suddenly. Weird boy and Bodok turned to him.
"There is a noise. Someone is approaching us." said Bowin, with his usual tone of superiority. The three of them drew up their swords....

Hey, feel free to do anything you want with my characters, and you can even killed them if you wished. But if you do decide to kill them, please at least gave them a chance of glory before you...er... kill them off.

Upvote 0
Feb 4, 2002
Alabama
✟30,950.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Rosa shifted nervously. She was croutched behind a tree plucking nervously at her forest green cloak. She held her bow with an arrow attached to the string. She hated fights. She took the opprotunity to avoid them at all costs. Not saying that she was bad in a fight, in fact, those who picked fights with her usually regretted it afterwards. She peered around for her compainions. She had lost them some how and she hoped they were all right. She turned her attention back to the three men and shivered. They had an air about them that unsettled her. Suddenly, Willin appeared at her side. She jumped slightly and he grinned apologetically, "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. What's up?"

Rosa frowned at him, "Nerves."

Willin chuckled, "Yeah, me too. What are you so up tight about?"

Rosa looked back towards the three men, "I dislike fighting. I see no reason to it really."

"Do you have any other weapons? Besides that bow?"

Rosa grinned at him and a dagger flashed up into her hands dancing along her knuckles before disappearing again, "Yup, got plenty. Times are bad, gotta have more than one way of protecting myself. I used to have a short sword, but that was stolen...." she added in a mutter, "that was way too much to pay for a ferry crossing."

Willin blinked, "I didn't know you had knives."

Rosa shrugged, "All the better. People get umm.... stupid when they think I'm defenseless."

Willin nodded, "Well, I have to go check on things. See ya."

Rosa smiled nodding. She looked back towards the group and noticed a change in the conversation. The three were on the alert and drawing swords. She swallowed suddenly unsure of what she felt.

Upvote 0

will_wait4Him

Feb 9, 2002
McKinney, Texas
Visit site
✟1,866.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Happy Valentines everybody!!! Sorry I didn't post this morning, I had WB(writers block.).

Willin watched as the three sentries began to get up and draw their swords. "Quick, we've got to get to their horses." whispered Willow. Everybody followed Willow to the horses. "Alright, before we start, does anybody here not know how to ride a horse?" asked Willow. Nobody answered. The four mounted the horses as quietly as they could. "Charge!!!" yelled Willow as his horse began to run towards the sentries!!

I'll let somebody else start the fighting. I'm not very good at writing fighting scenes.

Upvote 0

Hishandmaiden

The Humble Servant
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2002
Singapore
✟35,969.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
"They are comming!" shouted Bodok, as he saw Willin and his group approaching them.
"Get on your horse, fool!" said calm Weird boy as he and Bowin were already on the horse. A clumsy Bodok stumbled to his horse and mounted it. The three Zoron's men stood guard as they awaited the coming of Willin and his group.
"Er...I got a question," asked Bodok. "Why are they attacking us?"
"I bet they want to steal our letter!" said Bowin, with a tone of I-am-the-mos-talented-man-on-Haillea.
"......They are comming,"said Weird boy, calmly. "Proably enemies of Zoron!"
The three of them held their swords in a fighting stance, awaiting the arrival of Willin and his group, trying also to recall all the moves they learned from the training to be a Zoron man. There were three basic test that they had to go through before the trianing actually begins.
Bodok's flashback....
"There are altogether 100 of you. You will have to go through the 1st test! The training of Hardness! To be a proper Zoron's man, you need to be hard, cruel and have no mercy! The first test is simple. You are to kill 100 children and bring their bodies here within three days! Failure to do so will result in the complete destruction of you and your family!"
Bodok almost died of a heart-attack when he heard that. For a moment, regret gripped his heart that he made such a foolish choice to join the Zoron's men. His first kill was difficult, since he was a man who love children. It was a boy that accidently bumped into him. He stabbed the boy in the stomach and the intestines of the boy spilled all over the place. Then, for the next 99 kills, his heart was hardened and he had no problem accomplishing them.
Bowin's flashback
The 1st test had been quite easy for him, and he targeted slave children whom he despised. Beggars, in his opinion, never deserved to live. In fact, he despised everybody, even his mother, his father, his family. And even Zoron. He felt that there is no one in this world who is as talented as he is.
The 2nd test was more difficult than he thought. It was a test of endurance. They were to live without food for a month, in an isolated jungle. And without mirror, too. Being a guy that admired himself more than anything else in this world, the lack of mirror part was the real torture to him. But he managed to pull it through. Of course he managed to pass the test! He was no weakling, and was proably the most talented man in this world.
Weird boy's flashback....
The first test was easy. He killed only boy children, as he had a tender feeling for girl. The second test was easier. And the third test was easy, as well. In the third test, all 100 new recruits who passed the first two tests were divided into 4 groups of 25 men each. The rule was simple: You had to kill all the members in your group. Only the strongest member will be selected, and thus, only 1 man from each of the 4 groups will emerge alive. Only 4 out of the 100 new recruits will be an official Zoron's man!
Weird boy killed all the 24 members in his group, sustaining a few wounds in the process. His lack of emotions, his coldness enabled him to kill his ex-comrades without even a sense of guilt. Except for one. This one called Batmy was very nice to him while he was taking the first two tests. They were the last 2 survivors of the 25 men.They fought for a long time, with neither of them gaining victory. But Batmy made a mistake, he took a step backward and fell into a hole Weird boy had dugged. As he climbed up of the hole, Weird boy placed the sharp edge of his sword at Batmy 's neck.
"You lose." said Weird boy, calmly.
"I know.... kill me." said Batmy as he closed his eyes.
Weird boy did not know why he hesitated but he did hesitate.
"Why did you help me.... during the first two tests?"asked the calm and emotionless Weird boy.
"Because.... I like you as a friend." smiled Batmy.
Friend? What is friend? What is this feeling in his heart? Why can't he bring the sword down?
"Friend, I lost. It was a fair fight. Don't forget me." said Batmy and he grabbed hold of Weird boy's sword and drove it into his neck. Blood dripped down the sword. Life flowed out of Batmy.
Weird boy stared at his dead friend, calmy. He calmly wiped away the blood on the sword.
I don't understand... what is this feeling? What is this weird feeling in my heart? Why do waters dropped out of my eyes? What are these waters that fell from my eyes? I don't understand, thought Weird boy to himself. A moment later, he was calm, again, and was emotionless again, as if nothing had happened...

End of flashback....

Meanwhile, Willin and his group drew nearer and nearer.

Gee...I am also leaving the fighting scene for someone else to take over. Feel free to kill my characters.

Upvote 0