Alabama
✟23,450.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
oh, you had just sort of disappeared. *shrug*

~~~~~~~~~

Once Rosa's feet were back on firm ground she sighed with relief Whew, don't want to do that agian. Flying is definately not for me. She followed the fighting in the skies with her eyes before turning. She jumped when she saw Alex standing just behind her watching the sky as well. He looked at her grinning, "That's some crush you got there."

Rosa frowned, "What are you doing out here?"

Shrugging, "I heard the commotion and decided to check it out." He walked along the walls before he looked over, "So, who are these guys? Bandits?"

Rosa raised and eyebrow, "Do they look like bandits to you?"

He shook his head, "No, you got a point."

Rosa turned to go follow Emerick and Galon on foot, "Of course I do. Now, go back inside so Alac doesn't see you."

Alex took one more look at the army before climbing down off the wall calling after her, "Hey! Where are you going? Is there anything I can do?"

Rosa paused, "I'm going to where I'm needed. You can go back inside... or you can find Alac and see what he says. Don't follow me."

~~~~~~~~
hm........ that's the best i can do, sorry :sorry:

Upvote 0

Boy Wonder

No longer a boy.. =P
Mar 8, 2002
Ft. Worth, Texas
✟8,613.00
Faith
Christian
'Hmm, decisions, decisions...' Alex thought, 'Go in side and 1. Sit around 2. Go to bed... Or, Stay out side and fight... Hmm '
"I guess it's decided..."

Alex went up to Rosa and asked, "Where's Alac?"
"I don't know" Rosa said shrugging.
"Oh, well. I don't think it will hurt if I don't tell him right this very second. Have a sword?"
"Uh, yes" When Alex held out his hand Rosa replied, "but I can’t let you have it"
"Uh, Why not?" Alex asked.
"Because you might get hurt or killed," Rosa stated.
"Please, Come on! I can take care of my self! And you guys don't have to protect me" Alex said.

New smiles : :pray: :shrug: :sigh: :pink: ! Yaaaaa!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

will_wait4Him

Feb 9, 2002
McKinney, Texas
Visit site
✟1,866.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Emerick flew to the left, dodging the pillar of fire. The heat was unbarring! His armor couldn't even defend him from the heat. Rosa tried her best to keep up with Emerick and the firery pillar. "What to do, what to do!" thought Rosa.

Galon and Draco both dodged the two serpants as they tried to gobble them up. Galon shot a bult of energy at one of the serpants. The serpant dodged the bult and shot a wall of flames at Galon. The blow knocked Galon to the ground. Galon looked up to see a wall of white and red teeth!

As Alagan watched Emerick from a distance, he noticed his army and Bailoorn's army begin to retreat. Their armies had seemed to be loseing! Alagan flew up to Bailoorn. "We have to pull back, see what is left of our forces." said Alagan. "I agree, sound the retreat." said Bailoorn looking at his army.

"Fire!" ordered Calen. The twenty catipults fired balls of flames into the croud. All of a sudden, she noticed that the enemy was beginning to retreat! "Hold your fire." said Calen. She ran down to where Talamain and Alac were standing. "My lord, the enemy is retreating. Great victory sir." said Calen. "I agree with Calen." said Talamain. "Yes, but just look at our losses. They must be in the thousands." said Alac.

If he wasn't mistaken, Talamain saw a small tear roll out of Alac's eye. Alac turned around and walked into the Cathedral. Calen ran back up to the catpults and relieved the men. After that, she ordered all of the officers to stand down their men.

Emerick zig-zaged left and right trying not to be burnt by the pillar. All of a sudden, the pillar disappeared. "What the." thought Emerick hovering back down to the ground. He was joined by Rosa. "Where'd the pillar go?" asked Rosa. "I'm not sure, let's get back to the Cathedral." said Emerick. As he carried Rosa back to the Cathedral, he heard a faint voice being carried by the wind saying, "we shall meet again later."

Galon covered his face with his arms to shield himself. When he opened his eyes again, the wall of teeth was gone. Draco hovered down beside him. "You ok?" he asked. "Yah, I-I think so." replied Galon checking his body. "Let's get back to the Cathedral, see what's going on." said Draco.

When the four arrived at the Cathedral, the ground around the walls was smuthered with blood and hot oil. "Looks like we've won." said Emerick covering his nose. There were bodies everywhere, Silverstone sentries, Dragon sentries, and Black sentries. "I guess, this victory had to pay a price." said Draco. "A pretty big price." said Rosa.

Bailoorn walked up to Alagan. "Alagan, out of 10,000 sentries, we've lost 6,000." said Bailoorn. "Wounded?" asked Alagan. "1,000." replied Alagan. Alagan sighed. "Zoron is not gonna be happy," said Alagan rubbing his forehead, "we're traveling back to Fort Dorchester Heightn for the rest of our troops. This time, the battle will be on our grounds, send a messenger and tell the leader that we want to have a meeting."

Emerick, Rosa, Draco, and Galon walked into Alac's study. Alac was leaning over his desk stroking his sweaty neck. "Alac, I congradulate you on your victory." said Emerick. Alac nodded. "Out of 35,546 sentries, we've lost over 10,000 men, and 5,000 are wounded. I don't believe we can win the next battle. The hope of us winning is if our rionforcement arrive from the His Madgesty." said Alac. "I think he needs some time alone right now." whispered Emerick to the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A couple days later...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Cathedral's horns sounded telling Alac a messenger was coming. Alac, Talamain, Calen, Emerick, Rosa, Draco, and Galon ran down to the front gate with their weapons. "It's an enemy rider." said one of the guards. "Let him in." replied Alac. The gates creeked open to reveal a rider dressed in red. "What do you want?" asked Alac. "I bring a message from Alagan the Dragonheart and Bailoorn the Blackheart. They ask you meet them near Fort Dorchester Heights for a meeting. Bring nobody." said the rider. "Now tell me, what will keep them from unleashing their whole army on me?" asked Alac raising an eyebrow. "I-I uhh, Alagan and Bailoorn will expect you there by dawn." said the rider as he road out of the Cathedral.

"I don't like it." said Talamain. "Yah, it's definitly an ambush." said Emerick. "I know, I know. Horseman, ready my horse for tomorrow." said Alac. "Wait, you don't actually plan on going?" asked Draco. "Yes, if the rionforcements arrive. If they don't, I won't go." replied Alac. "I'll come with you." said Talamain. "Me to." said Calen. "As shall we." said Emerick. "Thank you, you all are both good friends and fighters." said Alac walking back into the Cathedral.

The rider walked up to Alagan. "Sir, I've given Alac the message." said the rider. "Good, now get out of my sight," said Alagan,"alright, where were we? Oh yes. As Alac arrives in front of Dorchester, I'll signal the army to converge down apone him." "Agreed." said Bailoorn.

Back at the Cathedral, Emerick and Rosa were taking a walk in the garden. "What do you think's gonna happen at the meeting?" asked Emerick. "I don't know, maybe Alagan and Bailoorn won't attack. Maybe they'll just have a real meeting, like the rider said." said Rosa. "Nah, that wouldn't even happen in the next lifetime." said Emerick giggling. "Do you here that?" asked Rosa. "What?" said Emerick. "Horses, tons of them." said Rosa beginning to run out of the garden.

Emerick ran as fast as he could after Rosa. The two arrived at the front gate with their weapons drawn. They were joined by Galon and Draco. Soon, Alac, Talamain, and Calen ran out in front of Emerick. "What is it?" asked Alac. "My lord, it's the rionforcements." yelled back the guard. "Yeehaa!!!" yelled Alac gleafuly. "Open the gates." ordered Talamain. Galon flew up to the wall and saw nothing but sentries.

The leader of the new sentries rode into the Cathedral. "I am Sir Anteroll. This is my second in command, Sir Roxim." said Anteroll. "How many have you arrived with?" asked Alac. "Over 20,000 sentries. How many of yours are capable of fighting?" asked Anteroll. "We have 20,546 men ready to fight." replied Alac. "Good, I'd like you to inform me on what the situation is and what is the next plan." said Anteroll. Alac nodded and lead Anteroll and Roxim into the Cathedral with Talamain not far behind.

"He sounds a little bossy don't, you think?" said Galon. "Yah, but hey, it's better then no rionforcements." replied Rosa shrugging her shoulders. "I just hope we win our next battle," said Emerick, "if we don't, the whole Eastern border will basically belong to Zoron."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh man, my brain is pooped. Somebody elses turn.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.