Life age-during (aka "eternal life") I give to them, and they shall not perish -- into the age...

orbiter

Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟78,302.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peace in Christ.

This is the witness: that God has given to us AGE-LASTING life ( now in this mortal body for the duration of this current evil age) in His Son Christ Jesus….the true Anointed Jesus.

This age-lasting life is not found in the name/authority of another “son” of the church fathers… “another jesus”…. that is being preached in all the ”church” denominations of men where they are all mortally perishing away to the grave. The receiving of the name/authority of their jesus the antichrist has no life in it.

1Jn 5:11-13
(11) And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal (AGE-LASTING) life, and this life is in his Son.

Only those who have the true Son of God has the age-lasting life. When we believe the name/authority of their “son” that they are preaching, we don’t have that life.

(12) He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

We are to believe on the name (authority) of the Son of (definite article: THE) the true God. We have “eternal life”….an age-lasting life…NOW. The age-lasting life that is to be had in the name/authority of the true Son of God is to be had NOW.

(13) These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal (AGE-LASTING) life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

This is why we must confess with our mouth the Lord Jesus who is the true Jesus. We hear His voice and confess the Lord Jesus.

Their “another jesus” that the false prophets are preaching is not the true Lord Jesus. We must renounce their “jesus” by confessing with our mouth the true Christ (Anointed) Jesus.

We are to also believe in our heart that God has raised the true Christ (Anointed) Jesus from the dead so that we are saved.

If you think that living in this mortal body for the duration of this present age is impossible, then we do not really believe that God actually raised Jesus from the dead.

Nothing is impossible for the God of all flesh to do…including keeping us mortally alive until the end of this age where then we put on immortality at the “last trump”. When this moment arrives, then there will be no chance ever for dying. Death will be utterly defeated through the true Jesus Christ. Only when we are still mortal do we still have the chance of dying. But the just shall mortally live an age-lasting life by their faith until this mortal puts on immortality where death shall never be possible again afterwards.

Rom 10:9-10 KJV
(9) That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
(10) For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

We must "work out" our OWN salvation with "fear and trembling" for the duration of this age....lest we perish while still being mortal (before the moment we put on immortality to be had at the end of this age).

Php 2:12-16 KJV
(12) Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
(13) For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.
(14) Do all things without murmurings and disputings:

We shall shine as lights in this world. Why? Because we continue to mortally live in this world for the duration of this age. We are to be His many "infallible proofs" to this world as we continue to live. As He lives, we live in this world showing that He is alive from the dead. We show forth the Word of life....and that life is in His true Son.

(15) That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;
(16) Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.

Let him that thinks that he "stands"...that is, standing here in this world for the duration of this age...take heed lest he "fall"...fall into the grave by the destruction of our mortal body. The ends of the AGE come to us who are left standing here with the age-lasting life. We are to work out that mortal salvation with fear and trembling.

1Co 10:10-12 KJV
(10) Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer.
(11) Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.
(12) Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.

The true Son of God comes to give us an understanding so that we may know Him that is true and we are in Him that is true….even in His Son Jesus Christ. When we hear the voice of the True Son opening up the Scriptures to our hearing ears, we are to confess with our mouth that He is Lord…the true Christ Jesus who has the true knowledge.

Knowing the true God and the true Son Jesus Christ…who is the true Anointed Jesus that we are to hear…is the source of this age-lasting life (“eternal life”).

1Jn 5:20 KJV
(20) And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

We must confess the true Lord …the true Christ…the true Anointed Jesus.

2Co 11:3-4
(3) But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in THE (definite article) Christ.

For their “another jesus” that is being preached is not the Anointed Jesus.

It is the “antichrist” jesus….the instead-of anointed jesus that they are preaching to us.

There is NO age-lasting life to be had for those who receive the authority/name of the antichrist jesus…the anti-anointed jesus. Their preaching by Satan’s ministers of “another jesus”…a decoy jesus ….a device of Satan…is in the spirit of the antichrist. The true spirit/breath of Christ is not speaking in them. The spirit of the antichrist is instead.

(4) For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

No “guile” is found in the mouth of those who preach in the spirit of the true Christ Jesus. “Guile” = “dolos” which means “decoy, trick, bait”.

Rev 14:5 KJV

(5) And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

We are to confess Him before men……confessing Him before those of the “church” of men.

Mat 10:32-36 KJV
(32) Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

(33) But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

For a man’s foes are those of his own household….our own “church” we have attended. We must leave them so that they know that we love the Father. We confess the true Lord Jesus before them.

(34) Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
(35) For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
(36) And a man's foes shall be they of his own househol
d.

He comes to give us an understanding so that we may know Him who is the TRUE One. His sheep will hear His voice and will follow Him. They will leave their “churches” in order to follow Him.

John 10:27-28

(27) My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

He will give unto us who will hear His voice “eternal life”…an age-lasting life NOW..so that we shall never perish (mortally perish) INTO THE AGE…this age.

(28) And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish (INTO THE AGE), neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

John 10:28
Young's Literal Translation
and life age-during I give to them, and they shall not perish -- to the age, and no one shall pluck them out of my hand;