Laying on of hands?

Aug 24, 2014
✟8,110.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That's kool Dragongunner, although the phrase "at the direction of the Holy Spirit" sounds like more churchianity.

The Holy Spirit leads after and gives us the things of Christ. To lay hands on someone would be your choice made out of judgment and love. Claiming the Spirit told you to do something to someone seems pretty squirrely to me. We're just chatting so please don't be offended.

Thank God for the grace in which we stand. God bless you.

Upvote 0

dragongunner

Jul 30, 2012
Indiana
✟9,578.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
That's kool Dragongunner, although the phrase "at the direction of the Holy Spirit" sounds like more churchianity.

The Holy Spirit leads after and gives us the things of Christ. To lay hands on someone would be your choice made out of judgment and love. Claiming the Spirit told you to do something to someone seems pretty squirrely to me. We're just chatting so please don't be offended.

Thank God for the grace in which we stand. God bless you.

What instant did I say the Holy Spirit told me to lay hands on someone that you speak of? If the Holy Ghost told, directed the Apostles to lay hands on their fellow brothers to pray over them and bless them for the ministry do you feel squirrely about that too?

Upvote 0