SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
I don't really feel the need to answer loaded rhetorical questions.
I have already explained myself well enough. Carry on with your political agenda though.
Yes, you have made it clear that you have a very Orwellian view of civil society. "Everyone is equal, but some are more equal than others."

Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
I never said that defying the law was democracy.
I only said that the costs of what the their elected politicians are doing should be made fully apparent, so that they can decide what it costs them, and whether or not that is worth it to them.
If it is not worth it to them, then the can vote according to that.
That is democracy.
People don't seem to much read what I said though, so carry on with your own random musings.
that cost works out to 19 cents per person

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Yes, you have made it clear that you have a very Orwellian view of civil society. "Everyone is equal, but some are more equal than others."
You have made it clear that anyone who disagrees with you on anything is fit only to be treated with snooty contempt.

As for me, the only thing I have made clear on this subject is that if Kentuckians want to follow this line of protest, they ought to be made aware of the costs.
If it is worth it -to them, not to me, not to you, not to anyone else-, then they pay the costs for their battle.

I have not made my own views public on whether not I agree with the goals of the court battle that Kentucky is fighting. It is your own bigotry against any one who does not pay lip service to your dear causes that makes you think that you know what I personally think on the rightness of their battle. I only contend that they have a right to their day in court, and a democratic right to decide whether the battle is worth the court costs.

Upvote 0