Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith

Bethel Valparaiso 10-21-11

#103) Kat Kerr - Spiritual Cities Built Over the Top of Physical Cities

“Let me tell you what it does, the anointing breaks the yoke because, the reason it breaks the yoke is it breaks up darkness. And it doesn’t matter what it is. It doesn’t matter if it is demonic possession, it doesn’t matter if it’s sickness, it doesn’t matter if it is a spirit of poverty. There’s something you can also do about that and teach everybody you know. Repent for having written bad checks, mishandled money. Taken stuff that should have been used somewhere and put it somewhere else, what that does is, inside of you when you do things like that, people think that’s just in the natural realm. No, everything you do with your life affects the spirit realm around you. I can tell you what, in the third book, God’s going to have me draw a city street scene here on earth. Then I’m going to draw the spiritual city that’s built over the top of that. And you will see how, you will see people, how believers know, some won’t believe it, that there’s demons, and there’s the angelic. They all believe that, most of them, that they’re down here and interact with us. But what they don’t realize is that when there is a stronghold in a region, that the darkness has actually built a city over the top of that city. And they live there… When there’s a place that hungers for the supernatural, I see this every time, it’s like it’s made out of crystal, and all around this building is a stand like a grandstand, sort of like the Super Bowl I guess… Literally, it’s built a spiritual one all the way around here and Heaven comes to this place to watch you run your race. And so see, there’s things people don’t understand Yeah, you’re angels here watching you, you have a whole lot more watching you. The demonic would like to get in here, to maybe squeeze in every now and then, but they get beat up real bad when they come in because the angelic are so strong here. Because there is a place established. And God is going to take a lot of places in the last days where some people’s eyes will be opened. They won’t just see the angelic or demonic, they’ll see the spiritual cities that are established in different regions. So you have to understand that it isn’t just the beings that are here, they literally build spiritual buildings and places on this earth over areas. But everything you say and do in your life either opens something up in here for Heaven to come and deposit things in, or opens something up in here for the enemy to come and steal from you. If people are operating in a lot of lack in their lives, they need to repent of those things because a little entrance and the enemy keeps coming back and stealing, and stealing, and stealing, and stealing your money. The reason I know that is I had to repent of all that too. See we live our life on this earth and think, “Well this is the way the world lives. These are the standards, and as long as I abide by theirs, I’m fine. But God doesn’t operate by the world’s standards.”

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith

Heaven 2 4-23 11 Kat PM Oasis Church

#122) Kat Kerr - Eve Was Used to Communicating with Animals

“But she (Eve) answered the animal, to her, it was an animal, because they were used to communicating with them. Adam called them by name. He didn’t say “horse”, “pig”, “goat”. He named them. So in Heaven, yeah, your animals talk to you. There’s no sin there. That’s restored to them so YOU’D better be nice to your pets.

“He was going to make sure I knew they (her pets) went there. They don’t have to get saved. They don’t have a soul, but because you love them… People care, that’s why He cares. Some people think, “Oh, they’re just animals”, “I don’t care, I never had pets. It doesn’t matter.” Well, it might not to you, but it matters to somebody.

“That’s why there’s places in Heaven made for everyone to enjoy that you love doing. All kinds of things are there. If you love it, He has it there for you. We don’t all love the same thing, but many of you enjoy things in the snow… But some people love it, and they want to live there. So your mansion is probably in a place they call “Christmas-town”. Don’t look at me like that! They name everything in Heaven. Places, buildings, all kinds of things. They name them…”

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith

Heaven 1 4_23_11 AM Oasis Church

#125) Kat Kerr - More About the Living Creatures Part 1

“They look at Them. They’re always looking at Them. They’re huge. Their eyes are everywhere in their bodies, not just in their wings. In their head. In their arms, they’re strange looking. I had a lady come up, she was still shaking, she said a couple of years ago: “I was caught up into the heavenlies. I saw the living creatures and they extended their hand towards me. I was terrified! Well, I’m still a little in awe of them, as many times as I’ve been their. They’re just massive. They don’t talk a lot to you. They’re not like the disciples. You know, Smith Wigglesworth, Oral, who’s there how, and everyone else will want to talk to you all of the time. They kind of, that’s “them”. They’re all about them.

They will actually declare some things sometimes in the Throne Room and you listen. If they say: “It sounds like roaring, like the loudest thunder and roaring.” I don’t even know how to, like worse than a tornado coming. It’s LOUD when they say something, and the walls shake. So every now and then, they will just burst out: “Holy! Holy! Holy! Is the Lord God Almighty!” And then the other one will shout it. One starts it. Over “here” they’ll say it. And over “here” they’ll say it. Over here, and they’re being engulfed, totally consumed in the center, don’t you know, that’s what the worship team is, and the people… We’re supposed to be them. God gets caught in the middle. When that happens in the Throne Room of God, it’s like shock waves. You can see them, because you’re in the spirit realm. You can see, I don’t know how to explain… Here you see these walls. Whatever’s physical you see it. Well, if you have a see’er anointing. And guess what? God’s going to start giving that to a lot of people. It might not be twenty four hours a day, but He is literally going to start opening the eyes of His people just because of the times we’re coming into. You see the shock waves coming off of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit, and they start going into the people. And it feels like you’re just being.. I don’t know, you’re pierced with love. You’re pierced with love. And then it will keep going and going, and pretty soon everybody goes down. And like these waves, tidal waves of love start pouring off of them. It’s like you’re drowning in it. It’s awesome. It’s amazing!”

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith

#126) Kat Kerr - More About the Living Creatures Part 2

“But they’re there for Them. That’s what they’re all about. They’re for Them. This one girl said that she was overwhelmed because when he reached his hand out, it didn’t look totally like our hands. They have them, but their were eyeballs all over the fingers, and all the way up their arms. And they’re all in their backs. So even though they’re looking at Them, they can see you! They see everything all the time. No matter where they’re standing. They can see everything behind them, on the sides, because they’re all in their bodies. Thousands! I don’t think anybody’s had the time to count them. And they all move individually of each other. They’re really, really, amazing creatures. But the four, there’s four there,”

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith

#127) Kat Kerr - The Throne Room and the Twenty Four Elders

“The Throne Room, outside it looks like a regular building, but inside its like round. It’s sort of circular. The twenty four elders, remember them? They’re not the twelve disciples and the twelve elders of the tribes of Israel. These are created beings that have been with Him forever and ever. Actually, if you go to the proximity to the throne, is actually when those beings were created. So it was Them, the three, and then they made the living creatures; and then the elders. And the elders many times aren’t on their throne. You know where they are? Out in Heaven trying to serve you. To be the greatest of all, you’ll be the servant of all, that’s how they live in Heaven. The disciples will hunt you down to do things for you. Jesus comes off His throne and comes by to see you, to see what He can do for you. He doesn’t sit on that throne all of the time. He runs down the throne and dances with His people. They’re real! They’re real. I don’t how else to explain to you. It’s like if you saw your Mom or your Dad. If you hadn’t seen them in a long time, you’d hug them. Wouldn’t you hold them? Wouldn’t you want to be with them? You wouldn’t say hi and then go some where else. You’ve been waiting a long time. They want to be with you all the time. And you can leave the Throne Room and they’re still there with you. You feel that presence so powerful. You know what I’m talking about, when Jesus consumes you. And you never want to leave that place, because He’s right there with you, you feel Him all over, you walk and live like that in Heaven.”

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
“ And He is actually dropping gems in church services and in home fellowship groups from Heaven. Not just a little bit, hundreds all over the world… I know people that have some. They have colors that we don’t have down here. And when they take them experts, and they cannot explain where they came from, the only thing they can tell them, is “These are priceless!” There’s a cut they do to a gem called a “trillion cut” It’s almost impossible to do. Those facets aren’t just cut on the top of the gem, they’re cut on the sides and on the bottom. And when you look at it, it sparkles, like a million stars.

“But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.”

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Heaven 2 4_23_11 pm Oasis Church

#133) Kat Kerr - Another Whole Place Taking Up the Same Space

(As a temple of God) “He steps inside of you. Heaven is a spirit realm, not a physical realm. In this world, in this physical world, one thing takes up a space at one time… In Heaven there is no time, it is eternity. I could be gone for what seemed like three seconds, and in Heaven have been gone for what seemed like for hours, because there is no time. The whole space thing, is the supernatural part of Heaven, but there are things in realms on your property, when He gives you property…. There are doors on your property that are suspended in the air. All it those amazing things that you ever wanted to do and didn’t get to do, it can be right there in the middle of your property and can walk all the way around it and you see nothing until you go through that door, and in that door is another whole place taking up the same space. That’s the best way to explain to you that there is no space in Heaven. God is unlimited in His ability to create things for you to enjoy. People come to your property, not just to see your mansion…they want to see what’s in your doors!”

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.