Kabbalah & Sex: Why does Bill Clinton have 2,000 girl friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy D

Dec 11, 2014
✟268,799.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The Kabbalah sets a very high standard. Only we are talking about an Oral tradition. So I would not consider all Kabbalah teachers to be trustworthy. Even I would disqualify myself if you are getting the impression that there is something negative in this. As a general rule people younger then 40 are not considered to be old enough and mature enough to study the Kabbalah. They do not try to teach this to younger people.

Oh, OK. It's just in your OP you said "Of course this does not work" and I was sure that you had posted about it in the most positive light in the past.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh, OK. It's just in your OP you said "Of course this does not work" and I was sure that you had posted about it in the most positive light in the past.
Having multiple sex partners does not work. God's way is monogamy. One man, one women married for life. Even we see with the Prairie Voles this is a part of the way the brain is wired. This is a part of the evolutionary process.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You mean, in the same way that you can't wage a war against the concept of terror?
I have said many times now you fight terrorism by taking away their money. I would take away their computer also. IF there is a server with ISIS propaganda and teaching on it, then I would take out that server with a missile. People do not need to be able to go on the internet and learn how to make pipe bombs. Not in this day and age.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Is Kabbalah a bit to advanced for you? A lot of Science is based on Kabbalah teaching,
And Kabbalah also contains black witchcraft.

Stay away.

Upvote 0

FrumiousBandersnatch

Mar 20, 2009
✟326,754.00
Faith
Atheist
Having multiple sex partners does not work. God's way is monogamy. One man, one women married for life. Even we see with the Prairie Voles this is a part of the way the brain is wired. This is a part of the evolutionary process.
You evolved from a prairie vole?

Why shouldn't someone pick marmosets as evidence of polyandry as God's way?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You evolved from a prairie vole?
Genetic variation in Avpr1a, the locus encoding the arginine vasopressin receptor 1A (V1aR), has been implicated in pair-bonding behavior in voles (genus Microtus) and humans, raising the possibility that this gene may contribute commonly to mating-system variation in mammals.
Why shouldn't someone pick marmosets as evidence of polyandry as God's way?
That does not line up with the Bible as being God's plan for mankind.

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
@joshua 1 9 Well . . . I see that you could mean that ones suppose that pleasure chemicals encourage and reward various sex partners, in order to assure that there is genetic diversity. And ones have found that voles with these chemicals elevated have bonded for having offspring, while those pleasure chemies were down during other times. And . . . "therefore" . . . it could be like this, with humans. In case this is what you are offering >

This could mean that humans are desperate for pleasure, and do not necessarily mate in order to responsibly bring up children. And we do see how ones have not brought up their children well, and having quantity of children has not necessarily meant having quality.

So, if it were true that chemies cause mating . . . this would be an unthinking drive, resulting in maybe diversity of genes, but not quality of character. And we are seeing what is happening to a number of children, today, who do not have the character to say no to drug pleasure. A new kind of desperation for pleasure is not exactly helping to increase the population, Joshua.

I can see that the desperation for sexual pleasure has helped to produce the self-killing pleasure-seeking people we see now. So, if pleasure chemies are driving the genetic diversity, they might not be helping to produce people with character of love, for bringing up children who are strong and healthy and sound in real love. This would mean you are talking about a dead-end process, not survival of the fittest.

But which comes first . . . the pleasure desire or the pleasure chemicals? I think a person has to have the desperation for pleasure, in order for the person to go along with seeking the chemical pleasure. And where does this desire with its desperation come from? I would say, not from a beneficial selection process, as I might have helped to point out, above.

But there is "the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience", our Apostle Paul does say, in Ephesians 2:2. Satan's spirit has dictatorial emotions and drives which are dominating and controlling. Such emotions can work very hard to drive people to do things for the reason of physical bodily pleasure. This desire and tendency is from a spiritual source. And it certainly is not producing people who are fit in love.

And pleasure chemicals can not decide and control how we are, at the spiritual source of our desires. But we can choose to go along with the pleasure signals and sensations of our bodies. But, instead, we need to be strong and good examples for our children, so they do not become victims of desperation for inferior pleasures. We can be feeding on our Father's love with each other, as family :groupray: . . .

instead of isolating ourselves with certain pleasures and ones we use for what we want.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
@joshua 1 9 Well . . . I see that you could mean that ones suppose that pleasure chemicals encourage and reward various sex partners, in order to assure that there is genetic diversity. And ones have found that voles with these chemicals elevated have bonded for having offspring, while those pleasure chemies were down during other times. And . . . "therefore" . . . it could be like this, with humans. In case this is what you are offering >

This could mean that humans are desperate for pleasure, and do not necessarily mate in order to responsibly bring up children. And we do see how ones have not brought up their children well, and having quantity of children has not necessarily meant having quality.

So, if it were true that chemies cause mating . . . this would be an unthinking drive, resulting in maybe diversity of genes, but not quality of character. And we are seeing what is happening to a number of children, today, who do not have the character to say no to drug pleasure. A new kind of desperation for pleasure is not exactly helping to increase the population, Joshua.

I can see that the desperation for sexual pleasure has helped to produce the self-killing pleasure-seeking people we see now. So, if pleasure chemies are driving the genetic diversity, they might not be helping to produce people with character of love, for bringing up children who are strong and healthy and sound in real love. This would mean you are talking about a dead-end process, not survival of the fittest.

But which comes first . . . the pleasure desire or the pleasure chemicals? I think a person has to have the desperation for pleasure, in order for the person to go along with seeking the chemical pleasure. And where does this desire with its desperation come from? I would say, not from a beneficial selection process, as I might have helped to point out, above.

But there is "the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience", our Apostle Paul does say, in Ephesians 2:2. Satan's spirit has dictatorial emotions and drives which are dominating and controlling. Such emotions can work very hard to drive people to do things for the reason of physical bodily pleasure. This desire and tendency is from a spiritual source. And it certainly is not producing people who are fit in love.

And pleasure chemicals can not decide and control how we are, at the spiritual source of our desires. But we can choose to go along with the pleasure signals and sensations of our bodies. But, instead, we need to be strong and good examples for our children, so they do not become victims of desperation for inferior pleasures. We can be feeding on our Father's love with each other, as family :groupray: . . .

instead of isolating ourselves with certain pleasures and ones we use for what we want.
Everything about sex has to do with having children and reproducing. If not then as a species we would be extinct by now.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The many, many claims you make on this site.
I have provided you with substantial science based evidence for most of the claims I make. When I come here I do so with the intention of using Science and the Evidence that Science gathers to show that the Bible is accurate and true. Only I know that we live in a time of great apostasy and people are falling away from the truth. People have to discover the truth for themselves and some people do not want to abide in the truth and they are willing to reject science to cling to their deception.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I have provided you with substantial science based evidence for most of the claims I make. When I come here I do so with the intention of using Science and the Evidence that Science gathers to show that the Bible is accurate and true. Only I know that we live in a time of great apostasy and people are falling away from the truth.

LOL

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
closed for review.jpg