Kabbalah & Sex: Why does Bill Clinton have 2,000 girl friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟988,187.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
Here is a link for you if you want to laugh. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...es-schemed-LIE-60-Minutes-Bill-s-affairs.html

The thread was about the Kabbalah and that perspective on the plight of humanity and mankind. Many men of Science have found a connection between the Kabbalah and Science.
Ahhhh..... the Daily Mail - well sourced if you like your news delivered on toilet paper.

BTW - I did the math. 2,000 girlfriends is equivalent to one a night for 5 years. Bill is my hero.
OB

Upvote 0

Herman Hedning

Hiking is fun
Mar 2, 2004
N 57° 44', E 12° 00'
Visit site
✟734,603.00
Faith
Humanist
Here is a link for you if you want to laugh. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...es-schemed-LIE-60-Minutes-Bill-s-affairs.html

The thread was about the Kabbalah and that perspective on the plight of humanity and mankind. Many men of Science have found a connection between the Kabbalah and Science.
Great, I'm laughing now. But I still don't understand what that has to do with the Kabbalah. Are you saying Bill Clinton is a Kabbalist and this somehow has made him extra promiscuous?

Reactions: DogmaHunter
Upvote 0

Herman Hedning

Hiking is fun
Mar 2, 2004
N 57° 44', E 12° 00'
Visit site
✟734,603.00
Faith
Humanist
I thought our supreme court used up all the toilet paper rewriting constitutional law so Obama could flush it down the toilet. Now we have Hillary that seems to be willing to take over for Obama to convert us as a nation to Sharia Law.
Come now, that has nothing to do with Creation and Evolution. If you want to rant over evil Democrats, you can do so in the American Politics subforum.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ahhhh..... the Daily Mail - well sourced if you like your news delivered on toilet paper.

BTW - I did the math. 2,000 girlfriends is equivalent to one a night for 5 years. Bill is my hero.
OB
Castro claims two women a day for 40 years. So he holds the record. The point is not who is the greatest womanizer. The point is what the Kabbalah says about why people have sex with multiple partners. No one seems to understand that though.

Upvote 0

Jimmy D

Dec 11, 2014
✟268,799.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
If you do not understand Kabbalah then maybe you are just not ready to study it yet.

But how can he understand it if he's not allowed to study it? :scratch:

Are you saying that Bill Clinton has 2000 girlfriends at the current time? Is the Kabbalah endowing him with some sort of special power, he's not a young man anymore.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟988,187.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
I thought our supreme court used up all the toilet paper rewriting constitutional law so Obama could flush it down the toilet. Now we have Hillary that seems to be willing to take over for Obama to convert us as a nation to Sharia Law.
I don't care about your childish view of US politics - fortunately I'm not an American.

I do however have an... uhmmm... academic... interest in Bill's midnight wanderings. I'm waiting for the movie.
OB

Reactions: Jimmy D
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are you saying that Bill Clinton has 2000 girlfriends at the current time?
Wow you do not even understand that part of it? We are talking about the total number of women that Bill Clinton claims to have womanized in his lifetime. Joe Namath claimed 300 women before He left college and became a professional womanizer. Clinton's current girlfriend goes by the name the Energizer Bunny.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...one-Bill-Clintons-secret-lovers-13-years.html

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What does it say?
The Kabbalah says that mankind became fragmented and multiple sex partners is a misguided attempt to fix the problem.

The fundamental problem behind a poor sex life and bad relationships, according to Kabbalah, is that

We do not know:

· Who we really are
· From where we came
· Why men and women exist
· The structure of the cosmos
· The meaning and purpose of our lives
· The role of sex in the physical and metaphysical
· The tools necessary to generate sexual energy in our lives.

http://www.kabalacenter.com/kabbalah_and_sex.html

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jimmy D

Dec 11, 2014
✟268,799.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Wow you do not even understand that part of it? We are talking about the total number of women that Bill Clinton claims to have womanized in his lifetime. Joe Namath claimed 300 women before He left college and became a professional womanizer. Clinton's current girlfriend goes by the name the Energizer Bunny.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...one-Bill-Clintons-secret-lovers-13-years.html

I don't want to sound too pedantic but

Why does Bill Clinton have 2,000 girl friends?

Implies that he does.

Maybe you should pay a bit more attention to your grammar.

Reactions: DogmaHunter
Upvote 0

Herman Hedning

Hiking is fun
Mar 2, 2004
N 57° 44', E 12° 00'
Visit site
✟734,603.00
Faith
Humanist

OK, this means that Bill Clinton is an extraordinarily spiritual person, since the Kabbalah makes such a strong connection between sex and spirituality. So it's all good then? Is that the point of this thread?

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Obama is trying to introduce Sharia law? I must be out of touch with US politics, when did he say that?
LOL He does not admit that is what he is doing.
http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/40-mind-blowing-quotes-barack-hussein-obama-islam-christianity/

future-must-not-belong-to-those-who-slander-prophet-islam-mohammad-barack-hussein-obama-muslim-united-nations-september-25-2012-933x445.jpg

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Implies that he does.

Maybe you should pay a bit more attention to your grammar.
I took English TWICE in college. The idiot teacher flunked me the first time even though I did all the required work. I still remember her today when I want to try to talk to her she had the worst bad breath of anyone ever. Just goes to show that women should not be working in a man's job.

Upvote 0

Jimmy D

Dec 11, 2014
✟268,799.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The Kabbalah says that mankind became fragmented and multiple sex partners is a misguided attempt to fix the problem.

The fundamental problem behind a poor sex life and bad relationships, according to Kabbalah, is that

We do not know:

· Who we really are
· From where we came
· Why men and women exist
· The structure of the cosmos
· The meaning and purpose of our lives
· The role of sex in the physical and metaphysical
· The tools necessary to generate sexual energy in our lives.

From your previous posts I thought that you held the Kabbalah in high regard, believing it went back to before the writings of the OT. Have you changed your mind about this? You seem to be discussing it in a negative light.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.