Just some ideas (WarCraft III and RPG fans)

Tier

Jan 2, 2004
✟9,088.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I am throwing around the following ideas:

1. Forming a Christian Clan for WarCraft III TFT.

2. Putting together a rule system and campaign setting for an original pencil and paper RPG based on scripture and Christian beliefs.

E-mail, PM or post to let me know if you are interested.

Holy Warrior

In need of direction
Jan 24, 2004
Edinburgh
✟10,525.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Haven't got Warcraft, but the RPG sounds interesting. Would you have a fantasy or modern setting? I don't know enough about pen and paper rulesets, but it might be possible to have it easily adapted to either setting. Give me a shout if you think I can help.

Regards,

Alex

Upvote 0

Tier

Jan 2, 2004
✟9,088.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Holy Warrior said:
Haven't got Warcraft, but the RPG sounds interesting. Would you have a fantasy or modern setting? I don't know enough about pen and paper rulesets, but it might be possible to have it easily adapted to either setting. Give me a shout if you think I can help.

Regards,

Alex

The setting that will be released with the game will be fantastical, ancient world. The number system will be flexible enough to adapt, however, there are some issues about both. Currently Dark Lite and myself are working on the rule set. Drop me a holler on AIM, my handle is Knossos3. Also, PM me if you can't IM me for some reason.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LionOfJudah

Seeking after God's heart
Feb 2, 2004
Joplin Mo
Visit site
✟535.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Yeah ToJ has people in all sort of games, and as far as the warcraft III part we have like bowser said 5-10 really active

Bowser
LionOfJudah (myself)
ExoSlayer
Amusedtoe
Makalaka (not100%sure how he spells his name LOL)
3a3o
Holy_crusadar

are the most recent people and most active that i have seen.

Upvote 0

LionOfJudah

Seeking after God's heart
Feb 2, 2004
Joplin Mo
Visit site
✟535.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Rec requirements, umm really as the leader of the Wc3 part i just want a mature player, someone who isnt constantly

OO OO look at me you N00blar i pwnz you , all your base are belong to us.

We are to be the salt and light to the world, and we need to play and act like in both in and out of game.

The channel is Op CGA on Useast, feel free to drop by the forums and say hi to everyone they can be found at toj.cc

also as far as Rec goes the rules for ToJ, sign up are all that is required, you dont have to join, but it would be nice just so we can have more ppl on the Wc3 roster.

Upvote 0