jhmarmstrong

Sep 20, 2011
Buffalo, NY
✟15,119.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
so much happening right now including my son (9) reporting he's being bullied, my 19 yr old with mental health issues has been physicially sick for three weeks and off meds and getting bad, trouble with my health etc.

I'm the one who wrote about losing my church due to pastor being sexually abusive - that church has hosting an october fun fair this weekend - lots of neighborhood kids whose parents haven't heard the story will be there -- no one has ever accused him of abusiing children other than his own but i worry

i need to feel God's peace over the next 48 hours for a really tough situation that is taking large toll on my health

Pray that God comes through in a big way - I need t have energy to focus on my little ones NOT on what it has been ---------------------- NO ONE from my old church has called to include me and my son. Did I mention they are mostly home schoolers and I would like to be but can't afford not to work --- I've been disappointed and shocked to see that what i thought were stereotypes about home schoolers are actually pretty true.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.